[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a fucking child and I want to grow up, but I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_mqk60dtgis1szlkklo7_1280.jpg (310 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mqk60dtgis1szlkklo7_1280.jpg
310 KB, 1280x960
I'm a fucking child and I want to grow up, but I don't know how. I'm a 19-year-old boy who:
- wets the bed nearly every night
- wears braces
- throws temper tantrums
- has major communication problems with people
- is a messy eater
- sleeps with a pacifier
- sucks my thumb
- looks like a 13-15-year-old.

To make matters worse, I'm fairly dark skinned but have brown-blondish hair and green eyes. So /pol/ would literally want me dead.
>>
Wow

Orginalalekelelelelmootlelel
>>
>>27726716
Back to ifunny
Oriegnalcument
>>
Enlist in the military.
>>
>>27726716
Pic of you!
>>
>19-year-old boy
no anon, you're a 19-year-old man :)

we're all gonna make it
>>
>>27726794

A man? No, I'm not. I look like a fucking child.
>>
>>27726716
>fairly dark skinned but have brown-blondish hair and green eyes

You fucking kidding me? That's the best combination. You could be ugly as shit and get by with that alone.
>>
if you're skinny and have a swept fringe then thats so cute honestly but otherwise its gross
>>
how the fuck do you wet your bed at 19
>>
>>27727030

I've been told I look cute by people, but I think I look like a freak. And no, I can't show you guys a picture. My parents don't allow me to have pictures of me on my computer.

>>27727093

My bladder is damaged and as a result I'm partially incontinent.
>>
>>27726716
>- wets the bed nearly every night
Type 1 diabetes nigga
>>
>>27727400

It's not diabetes. I'm not a fatass.
>>
>>27727378
>my parents don't allow me to gave pictures of me on my computer
>19
K E K
>>
>>27727435
>hur dur I'm a retarded manchild who doesn't know what type 1 diabetes is but still makes claims about it
>- wets the bed nearly every night (which implies increased urination in the night
>messy eater
>Not fat
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diabetes_mellitus#Signs_and_symptoms
>The classic symptoms of untreated diabetes are weight loss, polyuria (increased urination), polydipsia (increased thirst), and polyphagia (increased hunger).
Pussynigga you got type one diabetes.
>>
>>27727490
Whoooooooooooooooops, the symptoms are correct but it's actually the wrong wikipedia article.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diabetes_mellitus_type_1#Signs_and_symptoms
>The classical symptoms of type 1 diabetes include: polyuria (excessive urination), polydipsia (increased thirst), xerostomia (dry mouth), polyphagia (increased hunger), fatigue, and weight loss.[3]

Neger u got diabetes
>>
>>27727478

It's like the only thing they don't allow me to do. They're pretty cool parents desu. They allow me to use medical marijuana for my social anxiety.

>>27727490

I'm a skinny little shit, dude. I don't have increased thirst or hunger. I'm a messy eater in the sense that I sometimes get food on my clothing, like with pizza and spaghetti for instance. My motor skills need work. Strangely enough though, I was on the Varsity Tennis team my Senior year of HS.
>>
>>27727750
>I'm a skinny little shit, dude.
that's what undiagnosed type 1 diabetics normally look like. if left untreated, you lose so much weight that you die
>>
>>27727790

I don't have diabetes. Doctors would have told me by now.
>>
>>27726716
>wears braces
If you let me cum on them once a week I will let you live with me and I will financially support you until your looks die and then I will throw you a away
But I will try to help you grow up until then so you can sustain yourself
>>
>>27726716
What the fuck. Dude, you're irreparable.
>>
How is it that on a board designed for original content you post the same shit constantly, OP?
>>
>>27728705

I don't want to believe that.
>>
>>27727490
>>27727545
Not op but,

>I have all those symptoms
>my dad and grandpa both have diabetes
>fuck

Is there any way to check without going to the doctor? I'm not losing weight though, what the fuck, that's the good side affect.
>>
post your e-mail so we can talk out a suicide pact, OP
>>
>>27726716
>I'm a fucking child
stopped reading there MODS MODS!
>>
>>27726765
Yeah OP if your parents let you go this far you will never get better on your own. Enlist even 2 years will help.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.