[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
manlet here. what exactly is it I am supposed to learn?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1414758294454.jpg (511 KB, 1512x1944) Image search: [Google]
1414758294454.jpg
511 KB, 1512x1944
manlet here.

what exactly is it I am supposed to learn?
>>
Your inherent inferiority
>>
that you should just give up
>>
honestly just start talking estrogen now because you will never be a man, least you can do is satisfy your superiors

captcha: trapp
>>
5'8 male here. i have sex with decent girls and give them orgasms. not sure what the problem is, not everyones perfect. theres tall guys who are shy or have small dicks. height is just one of many many qualities that help a man through life.
>>
>>27726500
>treat short people like shit, tall like kings
>give tall people all opportunities
>Get surprised when the latter does better
>>
Short men are usually the shittiest people to know. They lie and cheat like rats at every opportunity they can get to compensate for their physical deforminities
>>
>>27727001
you could say that tall men are dumb and unaware and stupid for falling for short men trickery?? retard
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 840x472) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 840x472
>>27726911
Maybe in children's books like David and fucking Goliath.
>>
>>27727001
>implying tall normies don't lie and cheat
>implying tall normies don't talk shit about eachother constantly.
>>
That you are supposed to laugh at kissless virgin lanklets.
>>
>>27726500
Height doesn't mean shit, saying this as a 6'1. I don't even know where this fucking meme started from.
>>
>>27727065
>america
Exactly. Tall and beautiful people are treated better by everyone, so it's no wonder when they reach further on average.
>>
>>27726500

>feminists are demanding male population be reduced to 10%
>males with undesirable height genes will be culled
>just as soon as male geneticists figure out how to identify those genes
>"Problem????" HAHAHAHA
>>
>>27727228
If I were one of those 10%, I would not be complaining. So much pussy available and desperate females!
>>
>>27726500
>what exactly is it I am supposed to learn?

We are inferior subhumans.
>>
>>27727001
You kinda have to when most people treat you like garbage and assume you're incapable of anything
>>
>waiting for the cuck fantasy poster to dump pics of his "wife" and the timestamp of women's shoes as "proof"
>>
>>27727429
most people are treated like garbage you clown. manlets are just more likely to be incompetent.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.