[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Autism General? Tell me what gets you mad for no reason when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
Autism General?

Tell me what gets you mad for no reason when it really shouldn't.

>people looking at my face for a reaction when they try to show me something
Example : A normie "co-worker" shows me the latest "meme", and makes me look at it on his phone, but in the process, is blankly staring at my face while waiting for a reaction.

Why the fuck do they do this?

What the fuck is wrong with them?
>>
RESPOND OR ELSE YOU ARE A NORMIE
>>
>>27726427

>people who lipsmack at the beginning and end of each sentence

>people chewing gum

>kissing in general

>Sending me memes in text instead of asking me how I'm doing or something
>>
>>27726427
They want to see you laugh at something they found funny, it means no disrespect at all. doesnt everyone do this?
>>
File: xDGZnNK.gif (836 KB, 500x278) Image search: [Google]
xDGZnNK.gif
836 KB, 500x278
>>27726427
i hate it when people look at me full stop
when i'm outside and a stranger looks at me for any reason other than just a passing glance i go full sperg inside and want to shoot the whole place up
i can feel my face frowning and snarling
DON'T LOOK AT ME!
>>
people who do anything slower then me makes me lose it for some unknown reason (e.g. Take too long at the register, take too long at a stoplight, typing on a computer)
>>
>people that say something when you leave
ex: "Have a good day!'

>people that smile instead of having a permanent neutral face
>>
I hate it when mom tells me to try to find a job. I don't understand why she can't be happy that I am happy with my life. I like to play games, sleep in and browse 4chan. Like, the only the cost associated with me living there is a few extra bucks on food every week. I get new clothes on my birthday and christmas and only ask for like two games a year, then pirate the rest.

I don't want to be a chad-ass wage slave, I would be miserable.
>>
>>27726427
Loud sounds, people taking time with basic activities
>>
Seeing anyone in the US military.
>>
File: 14586153890.jpg (46 KB, 334x280) Image search: [Google]
14586153890.jpg
46 KB, 334x280
>>27726427
>people who call me to ask "what's up?" and then proceed to actually have nothing to talk about

>people who just wanna "hang out" aka be in close physical proximity to each other without doing anything really

>people who ask me "what do you even do all day?" because they cannot comprehend how someone is able to keep himself busy and entertained without bothering other people

Don't care if this makes me sound like an asshole.
It's not like I choose to get irritated.
>>
>>27727156
Yeah, I mean, even that kid who made shitty text adventures and fucked his mom's corpse for a week did that.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.