[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> mfw this guy impregnates 14 women and I can't even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: ROBOTS.png (417 KB, 626x591) Image search: [Google]
ROBOTS.png
417 KB, 626x591
> mfw this guy impregnates 14 women and I can't even get a hug despite making six figures and going to the gym.

What the fuck is going on, why can a broke jobless bum with a low IQ effortlessly fuck the same women that wouldn't even talk to me?

What am I doing wrong, I have been rejected by 300+ women in my life, had some threaten to call the police because I asked them for their number or on a date in public. Yet this guy? He can just IMPREGNATE them?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/shameless-dad-26-says-he-cant-be-jailed-because-104611757.html
>>
>>27726269
>approaching random women

Why would you ever do this? Unless you're confident as fuck and attractive as a 11/10 Chad it's never going to work, ever

You have to meet girls naturally, talking to them in clubs, jobs or whatever you do in your shitty life
Get to know them and at the right moment go ahead and ask for a date, that's how you get a girlfriend
>>
>>27726269

Are you aware of the class of woman he is impregnating?

They will be Jeremy Kyle tier.
>>
>>27726322
At least 100 women over the course of 8 years, were all women I knew for at least 3 months but most I knew for at least a year.

What is your retort to that?
>>
>>27726322
Hey retard, do you think the jobless faggot who impregnated 14 women did this shit?

Do you think he's a 11/10 attractive Chad?
>>
>>27726356
You asked too late

But still, asking earlier still wont mean anything, they have to find you attractive first
If you're not attractive and plus you have a shit loser life then don't expect them to give a shit about dating you
>>
>>27726388
No, I'm responding to OP when he said that he got rejected by 300 women, and the thing he did wrong was approaching random women, which is not OK at all
It may be if you're 11/10 Chad but if you're robot then that's not a good thing to do
>>
>>27726409
Define a shit loser life?
Are you disregarding the news article that has been linked?
He's not a 11/10 Chad appearance, he's a jobless bum.

What the fuck is a shit loser life? How is his life superior than mine?

I make money, go to the gym and I look better than him.
>>
>>27726429
> implying picture related is 11/10 Chad.
Where the fuck you think this fuckboy found these women? At a AAA restaurant? He sure as fuck can't pay for the club.
>>
>>27726429
This is just a strawman argument.
You are disregarding where I said at least 100 women weren't random.

I am more attractive than him, I have hobbies and I make above average income.
>>
It's the autism, OP. Unless you're filthy rich, you'll never get a girlfriend.
>>
>>27726269
This guy is a fucking loser and you're talking about him like he's living some dream life.
Those are not the women you want btw, he's fucking bottom of the barrel scum that nobody else wants.
>>
File: BIG.png (763 KB, 599x860) Image search: [Google]
BIG.png
763 KB, 599x860
Women can't resist the BNC, this isnt news OP.
>>
>>27726269
>low IQ
this is the big secret you have to sacrifice your EVIL intellect, it suppresses your animal intelligence (instinct i think)
chose your master, intellect will turn you into a robot, instinct will turn you into a chad (and/or) retard, love will turn you into a faggot etc.
ok i made this up i serve only autismental illness
>>
File: 1382805357888.png (39 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1382805357888.png
39 KB, 645x773
>>27726746
>nobody else wants.
I AM IMPLYIIIIIIIIIING !!!
>>
I saw this article and asked myself the same question
>>
This man probably has some things that are very attractive to women and people in general--a personality and charisma. While you may have this too, going by at least some of /r9k/ some people here lack it. I tend to see some are completely uninteresting, have no hobbies or passions, can't hold a conversation and basically spend all day here, watching anime, or masturbating. Of course no one is going to want you if you don't offer something that basic.
>>
>>27726803
Trust me nigger, you don't want southern white trash gutter slut with herpes, HPV, saggy tits, no ass, stringy hair, and meth pipe burn on her lips.
>>
>>27726269

As someone said in another thread, some of the biggest losers and irresponsible washouts are rolling in surprisingly attractive pussy because women's attraction doesn't necessarily make logical sense most of the time. There was 9/10 big titted blonde I knew who was banging a tall lanky NEET who lived off his parents but thought it would be a good idea to try stealing pizzas from a grocery store. He also beat her up for the stupidest reasons.

>>27726336

Reproductive success is reproductive success. We also don't know if they're hot or not.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.