[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yo muh nigga, don't listen to no bullshit niggas tell you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: tumblr_ntv01qcEs91skqlxjo1_500.jpg (77 KB, 500x493) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntv01qcEs91skqlxjo1_500.jpg
77 KB, 500x493
Yo muh nigga, don't listen to no bullshit niggas tell you about bein yaself and smilin and shit, thats some gay ass shit you gon here from a nigga named Chad round here...

Women fuck the top males and them only. You want bad bitches like this thotty on my lap, you have to maximise on everything, you need to get as much money as possible number 1.

Number 2. You need to get fit immediately. Then get the cars, get the property, the investments, get the watches, get it all.

Once you raise your value, you will feel better about yourself, be more confident, you'll have a larger circle as you are valuable.

It will be harder for some than others because life is inherently not equitable. Some are born taller, bigger, smarter, more attractive, but you have to realise that this is all a competition and to get the nectars of life, you need to be competing.

Inb4, I don't want gold diggers. ALL these hoes are gold diggers muh nigga. All these hoes fuck for vain, selfish reasons so get with it and accept it.

To fuck these bitches, you need to demonstrate some form of social value, this requires you to work on your entire life.

Juu heard?
>>
This nigga be trippin right here

Fuck dat sheeeiiiit yo'll. You either born wid aesthetics n sheeit or you ugly, dawg.

Get da fuck outta here wid dat pussy ass sheeeeeit, nigga
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 466x492) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 466x492
>mfw when nigger post like this on r9k
>>
>>27726167
>Juu heard

Could you make it any more obvious that you're a white guy whose only contact with black people is through 1990s tv?
>>
File: out of the game.png (34 KB, 1873x176) Image search: [Google]
out of the game.png
34 KB, 1873x176
Rampant faggotry.
>>
>>27726167
Tyrone you're a lot nicer than Chad. Thanks for the advice!
>>
>>27726564
Can you make it any more obvious that you're an autist who can't into humor?
>>
>>27726167
Lmao what a waste of precious energy typing all that out for the keks
>>
He bought that pussy. Chad is trying to tell you how to win that pussy, which is way more meaningful.
>>
>>27726564
>he thinks niggers don't type like this
ahahahaha i'm not a racist, clear distinction between white trash and white people, niggers and black people...but fuck, niggers and really just uneducated people type like this all day every day. it's not some retarded meme that came from 4Chan (TM).
>>
>>27726680
he types like a guy pretending to be a nigger. stop being a hack.
>>
>>27726167
This shieet is funny and I for one believe I'm relaxed and willing to laugh out loud
>>
>>27726167
bruh u a punk asa mothafuck s m h

i don't want no hoe i want a nice loyal gurl who don;t fuck around with fuccbois nawmean

>cacc finna act like a nigga
>>
File: soi6ekahhd.png (183 KB, 900x1156) Image search: [Google]
soi6ekahhd.png
183 KB, 900x1156
Thanks "my nigga" tyrone, haha! N-not racist or anything just saying "my nigger" because you guys say it and you are like "my nigger"! H-heh....

A-anyway, you're right, it's all about confidence, looks can't s-stop me from getting a good j-job and getting the l-l-l-ladies when I put on the 'ol muscle!

H-heh...
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.