[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Hidden Red Pills
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: gump.jpg (48 KB, 840x355) Image search: [Google]
gump.jpg
48 KB, 840x355
Forrest Gump=Nice guy
Jenny=The modern feminist woman

Jenny would rather be a "free spirited liberal woman" that dies of AIDS than be tied down to a nice guy like Forrest.
>>
>>27725724
Not many women are down to date literal retards.
>>
>>27725724
he should've moved on from her but unfortunately he was a beta cuck. also, jenny was molested as a child, she kind of has an excuse. most modern women don't.
>>
Are u srsly analyzing a plot with red pill theory?
>>
>>27725833
How knew are you?
>>
>>27725833
It's pretty funny, I mean if you can do a Marxist or a Feminist critique of media, why not a Red Pill critique?
>>
File: 526x297-gME.jpg (40 KB, 526x297) Image search: [Google]
526x297-gME.jpg
40 KB, 526x297
Autist strangles a roastie, white knight kills his lifelong "friend" over it to appease Chad
>>
Jenny told him to fuck off

Forrest Gump=r9k faggot that thinks he's entitled to every woman going despite being a boring retard
Jenny=woman who wants to do her own thing and tells Forrest she isn't interested
>>
>>27727355
>white knight kills his lifelong "friend" over it to appease Chad
it wasn't so much that as he could no longer take him with him on his work journey because he would be wanted. And then he would be guilty of helping a criminal.
>>
>>27725724
How is this hidden? It's pretty fucking obvious the whole movie is anti-women.
>>
>>27727422
Chad's posse would end him much sooner than the law did
>>
File: image.png (60 KB, 1644x543) Image search: [Google]
image.png
60 KB, 1644x543
The Sith were the good guys all along. Jedi = Jews.
>>
File: 4876574-0037938201-tardh.jpg (73 KB, 500x746) Image search: [Google]
4876574-0037938201-tardh.jpg
73 KB, 500x746
Nah. Jenny's reaction is completely understandable. Remember that downy girl who's a model? The one with the normal looking boyfriend? Put yourself in the boyfriend's shoes. You're dating somebody with literal downs syndrome. She is a literal model, a top-tier social status indicator for women. But she has downs. Nobody here would date her lmao. Same shit as forrest. He could be an olympic athlete astronaut billionaire, he'd still be a retard.

If I were Jenny wouldn't want anything to do with Forrest. The people demonize and vilify Jenny aren't able to see it from her perspective. He's some retard who's in love with her. There's no fulfillment in that relationship. Imagine dealing with this every day:
>HOW WAS YOUR DAY FORREST?
>FINE JENN-NEY
>YOU SEE THE NEW LAW THEY PASSED ABOUT ABORTION?
>MAMA ALWAYS SAID ABORTION WAS BAD.
That's the depth of conversation you're able to have with him. Fuck that shit.

Don't get me wrong, Jenny is fucked in the head and gets what she deserves in the end, which was written in such a way that it only makes sense. But her decision to not return Forrest's love was one of the few things she did right in that story. Would you date a retard?
>>
>>27727642
I've never thought of it that way before. Good shit. Have a (You)
>>
>>27727642
stop defending roasties you cunt

reeee
>>
>>27725724
She likes him and he's a good guy, but she doesn't want to wash his massive skidmarks off his Thomas the Tank Engine underwear every morning and make him the same Kids Cuisine meal every night
>>
File: 1459712782270.png (369 KB, 1418x1009) Image search: [Google]
1459712782270.png
369 KB, 1418x1009
>>27725775
You sure about that anon?
This was from this week.
>>
>>27727642
>MAMA ALWAYS SAID ABORTION WAS BAD
top fucking kek.

You win this one, anon
>>
>>27728274
I'd bet my asshole that that post is made up
>>
>>27727387
>using words like entitled
Get back to tumblr cucklord
>>
>>27727387
She never tells him to fuck off
If anything she leads him on
>>
Reminder that Jenny literally got raped my her dad and is all kinds of fucked in the head. Even tried killing herself. The only reason Forrest likes her is because he doesn't understand. Also, he gets to fuck her and knock her up in the end anyway.
>>
>>27728274
>shes 18
>hes 25
>psychotic schizophrenic
He's older, probably hot, and "broken" which are typical teen-stacy fantasies.
If he was actually potato retarded like gump it wouldn't work.
Also probably fake.
>>
>>27727447
Fuck off back to tumblr
It's anti whore

Forrest's mom was alright
>>
>>27729879
No she has sex with him once out of pity and then tells him to fuck off, like at the bar
>>
>>27727387
>boring retard

I really don't think you understand the meaning of the word boring. Did you not see his life? He fought in vietnam, marched with king, met the president, won in the olympics, became a national superstar, his life is the absolute opposite of boring.
>>
File: image.png (949 KB, 1279x676) Image search: [Google]
image.png
949 KB, 1279x676
>>27727387
>boring retard
>Forest Gump
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.