[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
where were you when the fabric of modern society began to degrade
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: cucky.png (52 KB, 963x366) Image search: [Google]
cucky.png
52 KB, 963x366
where were you when the fabric of modern society began to degrade in earnest?
>>
File: horseanon.png (180 KB, 1112x2128) Image search: [Google]
horseanon.png
180 KB, 1112x2128
>>27725565

Redditors will tolerate that depraved mental illness of cuckoldry, but would probably scorn horseanon
>>
>>27725844
True love sounds pretty fucking weird.
>>
>>27725844
Horseanon didn't even bother me. The cuckoldry however... absolutely disgusted.
>>
>>27726139

This, as much as I think horseanon had a somewhat unhealthy mental state, at least he acknowledged that, and had self respect unlike cuckanon in OP
>>
>>27725565
these kids never had a fucking chance. Strong father figure? forget it. daddy's a cuck and mommy was used in a "breeding" experiment that resulted in you, kiddo!
>>
>>27726344
Yeah, I mean at this point even a horsefucker is better than their father. I honestly hope the son realizes how much of a degenerate cuck his dad is.
>>
>>27726629
cuck the father breed the mother...or is that just what he wants
>>
File: The mother and the bully.jpg (126 KB, 1309x313) Image search: [Google]
The mother and the bully.jpg
126 KB, 1309x313
fake or not, it's still rage inducing
>>
>>27725844
If a woman fucked a horse she would be shamed.
Honestly stop fucking animals people
>>
>>27727941
>If a woman fucked a horse she would be shamed.

probably not as much as than poor horseanon would be
>>
>>27727163
this blunt, fact-of-the-matter S-V-DO "She fucked him." is still one of the most memorable sentences I've ever read
>>
http://youtu.be/Qvkj-jwkWDg

I don't understand people.
>>
>>27727941
animals beats nothing
>>
>>27728368
what the fuckcukign ufkc
>>
>>27728368
>my wife calls me "mr small"
>>
>>27725565
Children have always had to suffer for the foolish decisions made by their parents.

God, can you imagine how that conversation's gonna go?

>And this, Kelsey, is a bull.
>>
>>27729909
>This is Uncle Tyrone, mommy's little helper
>>
>>27726344
at least they didn't get their "fathers" cuckgenes

their superior bull genes will help them grow up into cool alpha chads/tyrones
>>
>>27725565
we know what not to do.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.