[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do any of you know actually know any girls that killed themselves?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (60 KB, 1024x452) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
60 KB, 1024x452
Do any of you know actually know any girls that killed themselves? Or even attempted do but ended up just hurting themselves badly?
>>
Back in high school a fairly popular girl got broken up with and decided she would try to kill herself by driving her car as fast as she could into a stone wall.

Don't remember what happened with her but she lived for sure.
>>
Bump.
hegshgdgsgys
>>
>>27725546
My mother did when I was a teenager.
>>
I knew a tumblr girl who did that. She turned out to be a complete bitch, and I cut connections. It was hard, but she drained me emotionally and tried to get me to get with her behind her bfs back.
>>
My mother killed herself, so yes
>>
no, it was always a ploy for attention

>>27726174
my mom said she tried when I was a little kid

Her razor was too dull and she only made a tiny superficial cut on her wrist

glad she didn't get it though, I love my mommy
>>
>>27725546
yes
i killed myself :)
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.