[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lonely men: >I just want some fellow human being to interact
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: destroyed.jpg (120 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
destroyed.jpg
120 KB, 645x773
Lonely men:
>I just want some fellow human being to interact with, even for a brief second
>society and government will stomp on him and call him a pussy without offering any help
>even if trying to better himself will get judged for being a tryhard due to a set of standards women dictated and he had no control over whatsoever (height, baldness, ugliness)
>gonna kill self, but nobody would care anyway

Lonely women:
>feeling "depressed" because not getting enough attention
>will have government funded mental help and society embracing her for being "so strong"
>will have men lined up who want to comfort her
>instead of bettering self, will push meme movements like fat shaming even though this is EASILY CONTROLLABLE
>will reject every one who tries to talk with her because "she is lonely"
>"I'm so lonely and depressed, good thing I have my boyfriend near me, he really helps me go through this phase"
>>
File: 1409489197224.jpg (16 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1409489197224.jpg
16 KB, 160x160
Just man up anon I'm sure you'll find someone.
>>
File: imgur.jpg (168 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
imgur.jpg
168 KB, 750x1334
autistic women:
>get bullied and harassed wherever they go, if sexual harassment occurs, it makes her a slut

autistic men
>high paying jobs, countless websites where they are embraced as valuable members of the community and can talk freely
>>
>>27725484
Aww its OK little one, I am sure one day a girl will touch you if you keep eating those veggies and seeing your therapist!
>>
>>27725664

Painfully wrong.

>tfw no autistic gf
>>
>>27725664
B b b but atleast a boy will touch your cooter! Thats all women are good for, pleasing men who can't talk to women.
>>
>>27725484
>>"I'm so lonely and depressed, good thing I have my boyfriend near me, he really helps me go through this phase"
dont ever go to tumblr
you'll fucking explode
those bitches are unreal
>>
>>27725664
Stop posting yourself erica
>>
File: imgur2.jpg (160 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
imgur2.jpg
160 KB, 750x1334
>>27725834
*blows rape whistle*

>>27725872
There's the bullying.
>>
>>27725664
>autistic women
Just like the mythical fem""""bot"""", this does not exist if we're talking meme autism. If we're talking legit autism, autistic folk get shit on by their peers and each other every day. It's hard out there, no denying it.

As for the OP, lonely men should band together and reach for the stars. If they dont, they will die off as they rightfully should.
>>
>>27725887

Stop posting this shit you whore.
I would gladly rape you if I had the chance and keep in mind i'm fat hairy mid 20's neet loser who bathes once a week. You'll probably love it too, filth.
I really hate you attention whores. Get the fuck out of my board and go to /soc/ or some other shithole.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.