[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw like Dragon Ball >tfw people tell me I should go to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 389x560) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 389x560
>tfw like Dragon Ball
>tfw people tell me I should go to Anime Conventions because I like "Anime"
Do normalfags really think if I like a show, that must mean I want to go out and watch people dress up as characters from that show? Or sell their shitty arts and crafts? What is even the point of Anime Conventions other than hookups?
>>
File: bad_cosplay_7.jpg (29 KB, 450x426) Image search: [Google]
bad_cosplay_7.jpg
29 KB, 450x426
>>27724673
I don't know men. Those anime conventions doesn't even exist in Japan.

Btw. just finished watching all Dragon Ball episodes again.
>>
>>27724673
I don't even like anime . I just used to watch dbz,naruto and hunter x hunter as kid. Retard normie are obsessed with anime they would insult you to death of you same something bad about anime.
>>
>>27724673
Most people go to them because it's an excuse to get out of their house.
>>27725090
You watch Super? It's really inconsistent.
>>
>>27725201
>You watch Super?
I finished watching the (old) normal Dragon Ball. Before Z. Haven't watched Super yet
>>
File: 1431664968279.png (162 KB, 500x486) Image search: [Google]
1431664968279.png
162 KB, 500x486
>>27724673
>tfw wanted to go to an animu convention when i was a young weeb
>tfw now im 32 and would look like a creeper there
Maybe I can get cosmetic surgery
>>
>>27724673
>I once told someone I work with I like Japanese dream pop
>He called me a weaboo and avoided me for at least a month
>>
>>27725090
>Those anime conventions doesn't even exist in Japan
>what is Comiket
Sure, is not the same, but it's close enough.
>>
File: 1460003609864.gif (2 MB, 275x319) Image search: [Google]
1460003609864.gif
2 MB, 275x319
I don't know. I've thought about going to try to score some anime pussy, but the autism rates are just too high, and I barely even like watching anime anymore.

Cute anime girls and hentai will be lifelong hobbies, though.
>>
I went twice, they are a combination of cringy, funny and interesting place. Some of the things people sell are actually pretty cool and i remember there was a group of people that danced to japanese hip hop which was actually quite good, i stopped going because i don't know anyone who likes anime and is not a meme spouting annoying weeb. I used to go with my sister but she moved away
>>
>if I like a show, that must mean I want to go out and watch people dress up as characters from that show?
welcome to consumerism
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.