[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else too scared to drive a car?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8
File: EHHHHH.png (632 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
EHHHHH.png
632 KB, 960x540
Anyone else too scared to drive a car?
>>
Driving around listening to music at night is probably one of the main joys of my life
>>
I totally am. Fuck cars
>>
>>27724617
They move on their own. How the Fuck am I supposed to cope being out of control 24/7
Also I'm extremely short so I need to move the seat EXTREMELY close to the steering wheel
So if I get into an accident I'm fucked.
>>
File: 1459984043096.png (100 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1459984043096.png
100 KB, 500x500
>>27724617
i refuse to

driving is literally dangerous and is killing the planet
>>
File: FB_IMG_1433708489235.jpg (57 KB, 500x638) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1433708489235.jpg
57 KB, 500x638
Sitting inside a closed off box that separates you from the rest of the world while still having the ability to move around and observe it is top robot tier.
>>
>>27724617
The only bad outcome is getting into an accident and surviving, so I make sure to drive fast enough to have a good chance at dying if I crash
>>
>>27724617
Only in the city.

original post number 16526754
>>
>>27724685
But you could accidentally kill someone else.

>GOOD!
No, that's not good, they don't deserve to die because I'm an uncoordinated fuckup.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1433068177562.jpg (37 KB, 500x360) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1433068177562.jpg
37 KB, 500x360
Listening to the engine purr while covering vast distances between cities away from normies
>>
>>27724716
>GOOD!
No, it's not good, I don't give a fuck. Most people drive like fucking retards so it's not like it'd be entirely undeserved, but if I die, again, I don't care in the slightest. It's only a problem if I survive.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1447628777709.jpg (31 KB, 500x428) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1447628777709.jpg
31 KB, 500x428
You can go drive to forest at 2am and get out and sit on the grass and no none will know where you are or thst you even left
>>
>>27724617

Nope.

But i know a girl who took 40+ hours of driving lessons and passed 3rd time who's scared shitless of driving and she's frankly a danger to other drivers when she's behind the wheel because of nerves and carelessness.

Mfw her insurance costs less than mine

>driving for 6 years without any claims
>>
I didn't get my license until I was 20.

Still scared to drive. I get in fender benders once in awhile, and it shakes my confidence even more. I wish I lived in a big city, where I could just rely on public transport.
>>
I'm scared to drive.

A guy on a motorbike hit into my car and I had to go through insurance to get everything going.

Ever since that bike hit me, I've been scared to go back on the road. I even sold my car and started catching the bus to work because of it
>>
File: spinjak.gif (26 KB, 214x255) Image search: [Google]
spinjak.gif
26 KB, 214x255
>>27724617
>be me at 15
>able to get learners permit
>"I'll do it soon!"
>dad takes me out to drive, always so scared
>never study
>never take the test thing
>parents give up
>meh.jpg
>leave high-school without having legally driven a car

feels bad man
>>
Driving is one of the best things in life and extremely comfy
>not just driving without directions, going anywhere
>>
It's not that I'm scared of my driving, I'm more scared of other drivers.
>>
>>27726349
This is legit. Fucking grandma Ping Song who can barely see over the steering wheel can't read the road signs but has to drive her toyota carola to pick up her grandkid
>>
I used to, then I was more or less dared into learning to drive, now I'm doing fine.
>>
yup

kinda sucks though since I live in a place where driving is the only way to get around, and my parents insist that if I walked to town I'd look like a druggie which really pisses me off because I want to get fit and that would be a convenient way to burn some of this fat off without looking like an asshole on a bicycle
>>
File: jizzwardtestacles.jpg (21 KB, 250x370) Image search: [Google]
jizzwardtestacles.jpg
21 KB, 250x370
I came within inches of getting fucked up yesterday

I went to merge into a turn lane and some dumb faggot was merging at the same time on the other side and not paying attention
>>
Yeah, I got my license a roughly year ago (not underage, in yurop we get them at 18) and I've driven like 5 times. I don't really need to drive since public transport in my city is supernaturally great.
>>
I have been deemed a danger to myself and others and thus I cannot legally drive.
>>
Been driving for the past 2 years without a license.
If I get pulled over, I'm gonna pull a fake gun and hopefully get shot, fuck paying higher insurance desu
>>
I wrecked my elbow in a ATV crash and ever since i've had intense anxiety even being behind the wheel of a motor vehicle.
>>
File: 1456584704221.png (9 KB, 401x367) Image search: [Google]
1456584704221.png
9 KB, 401x367
>normies thinking they can drive and still be robots
>>
>>27724617
Driving is the most dangerous position a human being can put themselves in Why learn how to drive when you are certain you'll kill yourself in the process.
>>
>>27729106
>complaining about suicide and death
>in a board dedicated to depressed Virgin teenagers
>>
>>27729224
I want to die but I'm not going to do it by crashing my car. There are better ways to die than being pinned inside a a mangled mess of steel and bleeding to death.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.