[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>finally find a girl i love, share interests with and hobbies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: help.jpg (11 KB, 277x329) Image search: [Google]
help.jpg
11 KB, 277x329
>finally find a girl i love, share interests with and hobbies
>she's easily an 8/10 and im probably a 3/10
>im a little overweight, 6'5 height and broad shoulders so extra fat doesnt hurt me much
>shes 5'2 and a fucking cutie
>im a NEET and shes a scientist
>she's into me and im into her
>feel like i dont deserve her

how do i cope with this dilemma robots? i should be happy shouldnt i???

any fembot advices
>>
>>27724508
Post body Anon, you're probably not as fat as you think
>>
She's just going to cuck you desu
>>
>>27724508
>6'5
>3/10
>land a 8/10 qt

when will they learn thread op?
>>
>>27724567
ive got wee mantitties and a belly

>>27724587
probably

>>27724629
u tell me family..
>>
Get /fit/, /fa/, get a haircut and get a job.
>>
>>27724508
Post a picture of yourself and I'll tell you if you're actually a 3/10

In reality you're probably a 5/10 and she's probably a 6-7/10 but your self esteem makes you think you're a 3 and you put her up one a pedestal when she's probably average
>>
>>27724508
just be happy and improve yourself.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.