[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I have ADHD Why do these retards openly say this to people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1456794815343.jpg (30 KB, 307x386) Image search: [Google]
1456794815343.jpg
30 KB, 307x386
>I have ADHD
Why do these retards openly say this to people as if it is something to brag about?
>>
because lolz so randum xD
>>
Chad with ADHD:
>omg they're so random and funnyyy xD
Robot with ADHD:
>wow what a fucking retard
>>
Check out /r/ADHD it's fucking hilarious

>OMG I AM SOOOO ADHD I PUT THE CEREAL IN THE FRIDGE AND THE MILK BACK IN THE CUPBOARD LOL!!!!!

>DOES ANYONE ELSE FORGET THINGS???? LOCKED MYSELF INSIDE AGAIN 2DAY!!!!1

>MY MEDICINE IS WURKINNGGGG I CAN BE ADULT NOW

Yeah no shit your stimulants are working you fucking mongs. I was "diagnosed" ADHD by some doctor but I believe it's all bullshit so whatever.
>>
I forget my keys
I forget homework
It can take a while for me to learn concepts
I have to constantly remind myself to do things not in my routine
I have to be on meds just to feel not like Im incredibly bored 24/7
Ive had substance abuse problems as a result
I interupt people because I immediately feel like saying something
Its a learning disability that sucks fucking ass
>>
>>27724604
Naw you're just fucking slow. retard.
>>
>>27724631
Not at all. IQs been marked at 125 and my grades are good when Im on top of things. I just really have to focus on things so I dont forget to do something and I have to ignore impulses.
>>
Mostly because slave morality has jumped the shark and is devolving further so that we all must be weak in order to be powerful. Society is obsessed with weakness and illness rather than strength and health.
>>
File: 1458217447232.jpg (67 KB, 480x608) Image search: [Google]
1458217447232.jpg
67 KB, 480x608
>>27724468
It's to justify the fact that they are mediocre. Or maybe they do it to have some form of identity. They've been spoonfed the notion that they are special and unique. Now that the narrative is shattered by the hyper-connection between people (thanks to the internet), they grasp at straws to maintain the idea that they are unique and individual.
>>
it's kinda funny how much the non attention whoring losers are so hated by society because they chose not to rationalize their own failings with excuses that ultimately boil down to thing like being dumb or inattentive while also walking on eggshells to appease fags that decide to parrot psychiatric terminology and pretend it doesn't mean the same thing as being dumb, inattentive etc
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.