[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you will die in your lifetime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: 1365130370254s.jpg (7 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
1365130370254s.jpg
7 KB, 250x242
>tfw you will die in your lifetime
>>
Fucking life insurance shills at it again
>>
>>27724348
Thank god, I want to get off this ride sometime.
>>
>>27724381
>he still hasn't learned the ride never ends

kek
>>
I don't know man, your lifetime ends when you die, semantically speaking you die after your lifetime.
>>
>>27724505

Dying is a process that ends in death, but you're alive still while dying.
>>
>>27724348
Technically, you won't.
>>
>>27724806
you're dying right now
>>
>>27724806
No, he's right. The process leading up to
Death, you're alive. The death part, you're not there for. By your definition, OP would have said you "you will dying in your lifetime "
>>
File: cosmicfeel.jpg (24 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
cosmicfeel.jpg
24 KB, 320x320
>tfw you will never die
>>
>>27724951
>tfw already dead
>>
>>27724806
He said die not dying
>>
>tfw your family members will die in your lifetime
>>
>implying death, the eternal tease, will ever let you out of this misery
>>
>>27724806
> you're alive still while dying.

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS
>>
>>27727485
I have been promised ascension and nirvana feels in a v spiritual dream. I am absolutely 100% comfortable with the idea of death. It will happen sometime and I will know eternal bliss of ethereal comfort.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01hbkh4hXEk

hang in there robots
>>
>tfw you realize the ride never ends

If you can be here once you can be here again, death won't be eternal nothingness, it will be the same shit over and over again

We're here forever
>>
I no longer fear death, knowing everything and everyone around me will die one day gives me a sense of security knowing im not the only one.

lol
>>
Dude you don't have to die if you don't want to.

Just wait until like 5 seconds before you're about to die then just kill yourself before you can die.
>>
>>27728045
but what if you die and the next day mankind discovers the secret of immortality? what if that secret is already known just not by you?
>>
>>27728168
QUE SERA, SERA, WHATEVER WILL BE, WILL BE.

You sure care a lot about being alive huh.
>>
>>27728339
NO I care about finding the eternal & universal truths before in my lifetime.
The actual dying part I don't really care about.
>>
>>27728399
I think you'll soon come to understand that you are ultimately out of luck as far as understanding reality goes. Mankind has a lot to go before we can grasp what seems to be the complicated concept of "universal truth" and our "existence" as a whole.

Better start thinking about living your life to its fullest or accepting that all you can do is contribute to the future of mankind.
>>
>>27728504
nah senpai just nah
"the sage stays behind, thus he is always ahead"
Tao. 7
>>
>>27724381
>>27724397
LITERALLY Buddhisme

why dont you follow the path?
>>
>>27728591
I may be too autistic to understand this complex metaphor, what are you trying to say anon? Empathy is hard on laotian windsurfing forums.
>>
>>27728675
I agree with you that I should "live life to the fullest" but we probably have different definitions of that "contribute to the future of mankind"

I recited from the Tao because you should take it easy. Inward reflection and so on
>>
>>27728751
Living life to its fullest can be to just take it easy anon-san. It just means that you are pursuing what makes you feel your best.
>>
File: 1458989209981.jpg (185 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1458989209981.jpg
185 KB, 720x540
No fucking shit man
>>
http://www.knowyourmobile.com/google/google-x-labs/21813/humans-will-be-immortal-2030s-says-googles-ray-kurzweil

We're gonna live forever robots. Deal with it
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.