[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fembots with mental illnesses, do you feel sorry about having
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 1423485262735s.jpg (7 KB, 250x214) Image search: [Google]
1423485262735s.jpg
7 KB, 250x214
Fembots with mental illnesses, do you feel sorry about having inflicted yourself on your past partners?

Or did you manage to find and go for partners with traits even worse than yours?
>>
>>27724100
What is your mental illness?
>>
>>27724100
Never dated. Probably never will. It's a pain in the ass.
>>
>>27724100
>robot/fembot
>past partners
>>
>>27724100
>fembot
Get the fuck out if here
>>
Femininity is a mental illness imposed on women by society so by definition all women are mentally ill.
>>
>>27724196

>implying fem'bots' aren't huge whores
>>
Yes, I feel horrible about inflicting myself on my current partner. I'm schizophrenic and have occasional visual/auditory hallucinations and I'm extremely paranoid at all times. I need constant reassurance and need to be told I'm okay at least 20 times a day. I also just leave suddenly or refuse to talk and I can tell sometimes it really hurts his feelings.

He really is okay with it and I think he likes taking more of a dominant/fatherly role in my life. I need that.
>>
>>27724310
What do the voices say? Sorry, just interested in schizo. I myself had OCD off and on throughout childhood.
>>
>>27724413
A lot of the time I hear white noise or everything will just get extremely loud, but when I'm very upset or stressed about something I'll hear a voice repeating the same words over and over again (depending on the situation).
>>
>>27724462
what is the craziest thing the voices have said to you
>>
>>27724310

At least you're aware of it that's already better than most crazy women
>>
I don't feel sorry at all, I've warned them I'm mental yet they still go for me it's their own fault, really.
>>
>>27724526
because crazy girls are the best girls
>>
>>27724486
A lot of times they'll convince me I'm better off dead or that I should kill myself, which at the time seems like the only way to stop them. That's when my dependence on another person comes in, I need them to talk to me and calm me down.

>>27724496
Yeah I've been through a lot of therapy and seen a lot of doctors so at least I'm aware of the issues, I guess!

>>27724526
This, desu. A lot of guys say they're okay with mental illness but they don't understand what they're getting into. I warn every single guy not to get invested me, and they still do.
>>
>>27724100
I've never been in a relation nor have sex so I don't feel bad for shit.
>>
>>27724560

I hope you never lose your naivity

ignorance is bliss
>>
Why the fuck does this happen? Can you tell me your location so I can kill you? I will literally kill you I am not joking.

You say you are a fembot, yet you had partners when the 2 main requires to be a robot is to never have sex and to not be a girl.
>>
>>27724674
you could always be my gf and show me how naive i am tBh
>>
I have usually ended up with people that are worse than me.
>>
I definitely do, went bonkers and beat the shit out of the two girls I was "with".
The really weird thing is that neither of them were actually mad about what I did.
>>
File: 1454242594656.jpg (54 KB, 700x472) Image search: [Google]
1454242594656.jpg
54 KB, 700x472
>>27724760

I'm a dude dude

A crazy girl wrecked my shit

>mfw
>>
>>27724100
>prof diagnozed with bpd and as a schizotypal
>former partners hates me
>i feel sorry for what i've done
>tfw dating a mentally ill robot now
>>
>>27725289

>schizotypal

intredasting, what weird and unconventional beliefs do you have
>>
i fucking HATE WOMEN THESE POSTS ARE THE MOST RETARDED ATTENTION DEMANDING LOGICALLY DEVOID FALSE PITY POSTS IVE EVER SEEN

IF BAIT 8/8
>>
I feel bad for anyone in general that has to deal with me not just partners.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.