[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>So it says here you don't have a Facebook, care to explain?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1460125222407(1).jpg (40 KB, 640x468) Image search: [Google]
1460125222407(1).jpg
40 KB, 640x468
>So it says here you don't have a Facebook, care to explain?
>>
>>27723886
>shit nobody asks in real life
>>
It's the Jews man, they're trying to reverse engineer you so they can control your life. Nobody needs Facebook, but everybody needs to know the truth. 9/11 was an inside job! Jet fuel can't melt steel beams! Hitler did nothing wrong! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
File: 1365448191026.jpg (12 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1365448191026.jpg
12 KB, 250x250
>2004+12
>clicking the data-mining jew
at this point I load pic rel on my phone and show it to them
>>
Yeah I'm a grown ass man that doesn't need constant validation and attention for every little thing I do. If someone who really cares about me wants to get in touch with me they can contact me on my cell phone that I pay 75 dollars a month for.
>>
>>27723927
>Things losers tell themselves
>>
>reading resumes
>religion: none
Into the trash it goes.
>>
>>27723943
I guess socially I'm a loser, but I make decent money and I have a best friend
>>
I have no friends sir.
>>
File: image.jpg (8 KB, 292x219) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8 KB, 292x219
It says here "You're a big guy". Care to explain?
>>
>>27723943

I haven't been on Facebook in a real long time cuz me and my friends ya know, text each other and stuff. It's literally just a stream of shit from people I don't like at this point. All the decent people in my life are a phone call away.
>>
>>27724033
>Things losers tell themselves 2:The quickening
>>
>>27723886
>phone interview
>"hey anon, I like to put a face to a voice "

Hah so they do search your social media. I don't have searchable any pictures of myself online.
>>
>>27724061

>Doesn't even have friends
>>
File: work.jpg (55 KB, 1300x1073) Image search: [Google]
work.jpg
55 KB, 1300x1073
True story:

I have had two jobs in the past 4 years where having a facebook account was actually an essential part of daily work.
In both cases I was managing the company's facebook page and you need to have a personal account to link to the company page account.
>>
>>27723943
>projecting: the post
kill yourself
>>
>>27723886
i don't care about social media and am too busy with my IRL pursuits to broadcast what i'm doing down to the minute over the internet.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.