[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Benzos - Anyone else experience the urge to needlessly fap while
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
Benzos - Anyone else experience the urge to needlessly fap while going through Alprazolam withdrawal?

What do you to counter it?

I find shit like picture related and color it in.
>tfw almost out of color pencils.
>>
There might be something wrong with you my good sir, all i felt on my benzo withdrawal was the urge to kill myself.
>>
>>27725186
its different for different people, some people will do shit like pulling their hair, others will want to fap or an hero its whatever you mind can make you do to release the chemicals that were provided by the benzos prior to you stopping them.
>>
>>27726377

benzos don't give your brain chemicals
>>
>>27726416
then what exactly do they do, I thought they made you brain produce an abundance of chemicals that you needed to feel balanced
>>
Shouldn't you be given enough Xanax in order to not go through withdrawals? I'm given 90 mg a month and that's more than enough to keep me from losing my shit. Are you guys just not prescribed enough?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.