[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it so important for bois to rid off their virginity? I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Why is it so important for bois to rid off their virginity?
I was asked by 19 y/0 boi to take his virginity cuz friends bullied him for being a virgin.
There's literally no defference between virgin and non-virgin.
>>
I take a lot of male virginities, on their anus.
>>
>bois
rolf
>>
>>27723486
It's a western phenomenon. Given the widespread normification of fornication, it's no longer deemed socially acceptable to have not indulged in what society has accepted as the norm (ie sex).

You're probably offending a lot of people by being a 19 year old virgin these days. After all, that's exactly what secular western philosophies have adopted and presented to us as "freedom".

>mfw 22y/o virgin
>>
>>27723486
In a society of open sex, the implication is something is wrong with you if you have not had sex by a certain age.
>>
>>27723486
Learn how to spell first and then we can talk :^)
>>
A non-virgin fag can talk to women.
>>
If you're a male no one will ever know you're a virgin, unless you tell them yourself but why the fuck would you do that

When people ask about your sex life just fucking lie
>>
>>27725216

You don't need to ask the duck in order to confirm it's a duck.
>>
>>27725216
You can smell it, virgins smells different.
>>
>>27725216
This only really works outside of school.

>Go to University
>Make a few friends in Freshers as win a Guitar Hero competition
>Tell people i've had sex loads
>Get quite a lot of female attention
>Grills asking me to come round, asking if they can come round
>Say no as frightened autist, but say "Sorry i'm busy tonight, another time?"
>They constantly message me for a few months
>Reside back into my r9k shell and never hear it again

Being yourself is the worst way to find a female in this day and age.
>>
File: 1458654743952.png (750 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1458654743952.png
750 KB, 640x640
>When people ask about your sex life just fucking lie
doing it all time
>tfw kv
>>
>>27725156
Exactly. Why do people spell it like that?
>>
>>27725107
But I'm Russian.
t. OP
>>
>>27725216
You shouldn't have to lie though is the whole fucking point
>>
>>27723486
>y/0 boi
lel
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.