[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
for the first time in my life, the first thought when I woke
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: 1446812783195.png (44 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1446812783195.png
44 KB, 250x250
for the first time in my life, the first thought when I woke up was that I didn't want to wake up because it's another day full of melancholy and misery.
I am a KHHV NEET, but before I always enjoyed vidya or anime or something. now it's all boring and I am only 20.
I thought this lifestyle would last me until at least 30, where I would kill myself then, but already I am finding myself just sitting staring at a wall for hours a day.
>>
i used to watch a lot of anime myself but lost interest because i couldn't project myself onto the mc anymore.

oh look it's a pathetic beta getting a harem of attractive girls who surround him 24/7 and want his dick.
oh look he has actual friends who accept him no matter what.

fuck off anime.
>>
>>27723463
>>27723508
I feel that way and lm only 18.
Fml
>>
>>27723545
18 too senpai, but right now I'm waiting for a pre-uni course so right now im just playing vidya
>>
>>27723545

>>27723508 here.
i'm 23 but whatever it still feels the same.
>>
>>27723508
I had a weeb phase for about 2 years and then I just got bored. Props to the people who can always find new and interesting stuff to watch. I bet most of it is moe shit that I'd dislike but if you find that fun then more power to you.
>>
>>27723583
i had that phase too. think it was around late 2009-early 2012. used to watch multiple shows simultaneously, including stuff that was currently airing in japan. had a lot of fun spending my days (especially summers) watching anime and posting on /a/ but then it went from that to deleting my mal watch list and only watching select, single shows every once in a while.

i think the last anime i watched was kancolle like half a year ago.
>>
File: ZXGigamix_CDCover.jpg (146 KB, 695x684) Image search: [Google]
ZXGigamix_CDCover.jpg
146 KB, 695x684
play all of the mega man games you can, literally saved me from blowing my head off with a shotgun, now im blowing mavericks with a megabuster, feels good mega-man
mega man is love, mega man is life
>>
stop watching shit anime you newfag

or abuse substances beforehand
>>
I've been NEET for 4 years and it's still ok, my secret is weed tho nothing is boring when I'm high
>>
>>27723463
Well... You know what to do.
>>
>>27723655

>Mega Man

Good taste anon
>>
An hero or so bitching you fucking pussies, life if 95% redundancy for 90% of the population. Welcome to earf
>>
>>27723792
fucking faggot fuck off never reply to me again
>>
File: 1460058900528.jpg (145 KB, 624x950) Image search: [Google]
1460058900528.jpg
145 KB, 624x950
>>27723703

Brah I like anime okay and I've watched more of it than you I guarantee, but we both know it's mostly shit, it just has some cute girls in it and a few cool moments here and there.

You really only watch anime when there's something wrong with your life in the first place.
>>
>>27723463
Of course it's boring, the 'NEET life' is a total meme. The number 1 thing people need is purpose, you gotta find something anon. What do you have to lose.
>>
You're depressed. Do something about it
>>
>>27723868
Whatchu so mad about baby? I thought you were one of those cool people
>>
>>27723508
Why do you watch shit-tier anime like that.

Off to the "Seinen" tag you go. A world of sci-fi and plot awaits.
>>
>>27723792
that wasnt me
more hot zero pls
>>
>>27723545
>>27723559
19 virgin handholdless NEET checking in. I don't know how I'm gonna make it to my 20's, let alone 30's.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.