[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Hey anon, I'm Chad. Oh my god, do you even bathe?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: hotmen_8lsdoyhx.jpg (21 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
hotmen_8lsdoyhx.jpg
21 KB, 240x320
"Hey anon, I'm Chad. Oh my god, do you even bathe? I bet you're still a Virginia aren't you? You're pathetic, grow up and get a job, I'm going to go funk your mother now."
>>
0/10 one of the worst threads I've seen
>>
What's up chad, check out my DUBS
>>
>>27723458
>chads arent nice guys who will befriend anyone just for the sake of being popular
>>
>>27723458
>still a Virginia
>funk your mother now

this isn't Chad
this is retarded
>>
Hi Chad. I'm Natty.
>>
File: 2016-04-08-09-27-19-805744763.jpg (7 KB, 216x233) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-08-09-27-19-805744763.jpg
7 KB, 216x233
>can't proofread
>get embarrassed for posting in r9k
Maybe I should do it...
>>
Hi Dhad, I'm Oatty.
>>
swollen muscles are fucking disgusting though
>>
virgin /r9k/ desu senpai
>>
0 out of all the chads I know are asshole.
They are by far the nicest and coolest people I know.
The only difference between them and you is that they don't have to make any effort to fuck.
Basically girls find them cute and start conversations with them or hit on them hard.
The reason is because they are tall, super good looking, and have excellent social skills.
If I were a girls I will only fuck good looking guys and settle with one of them if possible.
If I can't then I will pick the best of the betas.
>>
>>27724702
This.

Chads are actual nice guys, and not the fedora kind.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.