[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are girls retarded and unable to carry a conversation, or just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2016-04-08-10-04-49.png (191 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-08-10-04-49.png
191 KB, 1440x2560
Are girls retarded and unable to carry a conversation, or just the ones I've talked to?
>>
>>27723214
It means they're not interested you mongoloid
>>
does it mean they are interested in what you got to say if they take long to reply?
>>
>>27723214

>bla bla

Fcked up
>>
>>27723244
i mean *uninterested
>>
>>27723214

You talk like a straight fucking autist.
>>
You fuckin with a basic bitch OP. find another hoe my man
>>
It's to the point where if you don't ping something in their tiny, reptile brains within the first 2 things you say to them, they write you off and move on to the next chad.

That's why pickup lines are a thing.
>>
I would only reply to that if I was super desperate for conversation
>>
lol you're pretty bad yourself

I'd have called her boring as soon as she gave me 'nm u'
>>
>..
lel, what a bitch.
>>
>>27723214
I mean, you kind of sound like a prick. I wouldn't be into talking to you either.
>>
1) don't ask general questions about women, they get it from every beta cuck and it bored them

2) send her a picture of your face, then another shirtless, that will hopefully pique her interest

3) call rather than text

4) arrange to meet asap
>>
>>27723214

Girls on Tinder, etc expect to be entertained.
>>
If she put so little thought into generating a response as "hbu nm u " or anythang that's how you know she is boring online maybe she different in real life but
>>
>>27723214

i'm happy i still got my dignity

wew. i feel bad for people on those apps.
>>
>>27723214
>Everyone is responding to me in the same way
>Must be them, not me
Just you, anon, your talking style is terrible.
>>
>>27723214
Hahahaha you're such a giant retard. The only way she'd reply to you like this is if she wanted to jump on your cock. But obviously not, I mean, you're here aren't you?
>>
>tfw women will talk to me and then ignore me for hours and reply next day
>>
>>27723214
>blah blah blah

are you fucking retarded? do you not understand how that could be taken?
>>
>blah blah blah
You idiot, she's expecting questions not jargon
You deserve no reply.
>>
>>27723214
IS THIS A TEXT OR A JOB INTERVIEW? KILL YOURSELF MY MAN
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.