[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to go back, robots. I want to go back to when I thought
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 182
Thread images: 38
File: 1460095795644.jpg (17 KB, 500x441) Image search: [Google]
1460095795644.jpg
17 KB, 500x441
I want to go back, robots.
I want to go back to when I thought women were sweet and good people.
I don't like thinking all women are soulless whores who jump around from dick to dick with no sense of honor, loyalty, or reason.
I want to believe that women can use logic like men can instead of just going off of emotions and crying and stomping their feet until they get what they want.
I want to believe that women are capable of loving you the way you love them.
I want to believe that women have value beyond their vaginas.
I want to believe women have diverse preferences like men do instead of lusting after the same identical version of Chad.
I want to believe women are people instead of overgrown, whiny children who need to be treated as such.
I want to believe that women see marriage as a lifetime commitment to love and partnership instead of just a free ticket to alimony.
I want to believe that there are women out there who value sex as something meaningful, important, and intimate, instead of treating it like a fucking handshake and going "Dude it's just sex LMAO."
I want to believe that women don't universally get off on getting slapped around in bed like fucking animals.
I want to believe that good women exist in this world, in this country.
I want to believe that there are still genuinely modest women out there.

How do I go back?
>>
you can't

well you can go in denial mode, some guys do that, but it won't make you happy

you should be happy, you've finally been awoken to how the world really works, use that knowledge to your advantage to live on your own terms

when you've become redpilled banging chicks is easy if you pot some effort in, just lift and approach
>>
>>27723095
But that's the problem--I don't want to just "bang chicks." That does absolutely nothing for me. I want a loving, monogamous relationship with a woman I love who loves me back, and it doesn't look like that's ever going to happen.
>>
>>27723066
Honestly, anon? You need to get a female friend, you need to have some girl that you like and care about, but not necessarily want to sleep with. You will hear her problems and her issues, and you won't just think "oh that's just what women say", you'll actually listen to her because you care about her, and what you'll find out is that women are just normal people with boobs, and that they do have their own things to deal with. Basically, having someone you truly care about be hurt by your opinions will make you truly and deeply question those opinions and wonder if they're right at all.
>>
>>27723148
>I want a loving, monogamous relationship with a woman I love who loves me back
no you don't, get that beta shit out of your head

you're a man, all you need from women is sex, if you want companion shit get a dog
>>
Leave this godforsaken shithole. Take all your savings and go to some third world country. Buy yourself a small house and a 15 year old virgin bride. Make many children and live in content with your fortune while the west is slowlly drowning in degeneracy.
>>
>>27723148
Guys like you have been totally brainwashed into the feminist Disney mindset.

You don't want a relationship, women are shit, you've just been brainwashed into thinking it will make your life complete because you're a boring loser.

Get a life, become happy on your own terms and you'll get women,
>>
>>27723148
>>27723162
Listen here, OP, if you genuinely want to change your view, I'm happy to try to help you out. However, if you're going to be stubborn and just say stuff along the lines of "it's no use" and "all women are whores, I know it", then I won't waste my time here. Up to you, man.
>>
Step one: leave /r9k/ and don't come back. This place is poison for your mind.
>>
>>27723066
>allowing 4chan memes to influence your worldview
>>
>>27723235
>he thinks the memes spawned out of thin air
>he thinks the memes don't have any basis in reality
>>
>>27723405
Are you deliberately being obtuse? Just because you or others had a couple of bad experiences with women, doesn't mean any of this shit becomes a piece of golden truth.
>>
>>27723491
diff anon but i just would like point out that it doesn't make it false either
>>
>>27723491
When centuries upon centuries of men interacting with women spawns such "memes" to be used as rules of thumb, I'd say they have a fair bit of validity to them. Like I said, do you think they came out of thin air? Are you really that much of a naive fucking retard? Are you unaware that the world as a whole is and has always been based on generalizations that more often than not turn out to be true?

I bet you think race is a social construct, too. Get the fuck out of here with your bullshit.
>>
>>27723534

Just look at some of the points in the OP. Many points can get refuted in seconds, that is if you don't believe in literal memes.
>>
File: rdrr.gif (490 KB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
rdrr.gif
490 KB, 500x200
>>27723066
>I want to go back, robots.
Ah, the mental illness of arcanine
>I want to go back to when I thought women were sweet and good people.
Some are, just like some men are
>I don't like thinking all women are soulless whores who jump around from dick to dick with no sense of honor, loyalty, or reason.
"Women" aren't. Some women are.
>I want to believe that women can use logic like men can instead of just going off of emotions and crying and stomping their feet until they get what they want.
Some do.
The rest of the rant is "Feminism with the serial numbers filed off"
That is the real problem with PUAs/Game types and the arcanines that listen to them.
It is nothing but Feminism from men.
>All men are rapists
becomes
>all women are soulless whore
etc.
You haven't "taken the red pill", you've internalized Feminism to the point *you think it is your own original idea*.
>>
File: iStock_laughing-business-men.jpg (166 KB, 428x280) Image search: [Google]
iStock_laughing-business-men.jpg
166 KB, 428x280
>>27723162
>problems

>Chad didn't give me commitment after I let him fuck my ass in the club's toilets wtf?
>I only got 70 likes on my new profile picture
>I can't decide if I want the black dress or the grey one..
>I'm so lonely.. Ian, Bill, Fred, Bob and Ned are really sweet and buy me stuff but none of them are 6'4 and muscular...
>I can't BELIEVE Jen didn't invite me to her birthday party.. now I have literally nothing to do from 7 to 9 on Saturday night OMG

I don't think you've interacted with many females. That's what the majority I've known as friends or acquaintances are like. They're also ruthless backstabbing cunts who constantly plot against each other in their friend groups and talk shit behind peoples' backs all the time.

There certainly are some good females but they're the minority.
>>
OP, disregard the narcissistic cumdumpster ITT who is trying to shut you down. She is worried because men are rediscovering women's true nature and this threatens their ability to keep us fooled and enslaved.

Your perception of the world and of women is correct. The life you'd hoped for is one you can never have. It was never a possibility. Thank God you understand this now so you can take charge of your life and spend the rest of it pursuing things that will actually make you happy (and not rob you of your time, money and freedom).
>>
>>27723575
Please refute them, then.
>>
File: Yuna-Kim-veil.jpg (25 KB, 281x400) Image search: [Google]
Yuna-Kim-veil.jpg
25 KB, 281x400
>>27723066
As a man I take great comfort from these threads.
For many years I was concerned that the huge number of boys raised by single mothers and public schools with their twisted attitudes towards masculinity, femininity, culture; their internalized feminism and misandry; their lack of virtue; and their feminized attitudes would cause a blight to fall on future generations as they raised their own sons and daughters with the same irrational, self-destructive mindset.
Thankfully, as proven not just here but throughout the manosphere the majority of these benighted, tortured victims are choosing not to have or raise children. Between PUAs that focus solely on the lowest of low class women to MGTOW these cripples seem to have been so feminized, so harmed by feminism that they are retreating to their caves to die, childless and alone.
Other may mock you, but not I. It takes a special sort of insight and courage to realize that the world is better off without you and your progeny.
So, to all of the PUAs. Gamers, MGTOW, and their fellow travellers who have decided to end their lines, I thank you for not giving us any more like you.
>>
>>27723617
>he lives in a teen drama satire film
here's a question to real virgins on here, do you find pleasure in making these epic meme jokes like you would bullying some fag, or is this a way for you to vent your total frustration?

like when i was younger my friends and i would exaggerate the fuck out of things that awkward kids do and make them feel like shit over it, but since you guys are those same awkward kids i imagine it being a different deal, as if you're doing it to share pain rather than be a top memer
>>
You can't unswallow the red pill OP

Tbh a lot of the stuff on here and other sites is vastly exaggerated, but everything has it's basis in reality. Once you hear about this stuff you'll be noticing it happen everywhere
>>
>>27723764
Yeah, some of that is exaggerated and some of it is very close to stuff I've heard women say. The point isn't whether or not it's exaggeration. It's that the problems western modern women face are, on aggregate, huge spicy memes.

The rest of your post is nonsense aimed at le rustling my jimbos like the epic troller you are so enjoy your (You) my man.
>>
File: 1430450743052.gif (157 KB, 591x694) Image search: [Google]
1430450743052.gif
157 KB, 591x694
>>27723148
It can, anon. If you treat her like a large and dangerious dog. Something you can use, can enjoy and have fun with, provided you

>maintain perfect alpha status
>consistently surprise and keep her interest
>literally never falter for even a second
>employ the perfect combination of investment and "don't give a fuck" attitude to keep her constantly wanting to earn you
>understand and accept that she WILL cheat on you at some point

so you can have it anon, if you are willing to take on a truly heroic and ultimately doomed task
>>
File: meh.jpg (556 KB, 1488x1488) Image search: [Google]
meh.jpg
556 KB, 1488x1488
>>27723066

>it's another sour grapes thread
>>
>>27723964
If you strictly vet your LTRs it's not quite like that.

There ARE girls out there with low partner counts who have interests outside of netflix and shopping who are capable of strongly pair ponding with you.

Of course they're very rare, you still have to lead them/be dominant and if you become completely betafied her desire for you will wane but with a decent girl it's not as you describe it.
>>
>>27723928
Thanks to be honest.
>>
File: ragemessage.jpg (254 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
ragemessage.jpg
254 KB, 1440x900
>>27723066
I visit here from time to time for research
>yes, really
I am almost done with a book on dating, courtship, engagement, and early marriage.
I also spend a lot of time speaking to single people in their 20's and early 30's.
It is about the most frustrating experience in life.
Here is an example from when i went to a Single Group meetup in Atlanta. it was for people 22-32, never married, looking for a spouse. They met every month.
I get there - all the women are sitting on one side, the men on the other.
I speak to a woman
>26, degree, job. long, black hair, blue eyes, slim, pretty face, solid 7/10, maybe 8/10 to some guys. Cooks, cleans, sews, gardens. Quietly insists she is a virgin, mainly because of STIs and also her mother is Catholic. Wants to be a wife and mother more than anything. Tells me 'there are no good men out there'
there are 15 more like her to one degree or another
I speak to the guys, one is a good example
>28, 5'10, sandy hair, actual green eyes, in great shape, degree, job. Speaks three languages well, an amateur carpenter that makes furniture on the side, makes his own wine. Focused on marrying, having kids, and providing for a stay at home wife.
I figure, Hell! I'll introduce these two and they're done 0 marriage in 6 months!
>"We know each other, already"
They went on a date.
One.
Her
>"He didn't get the door for me when we got to the car and I'm not convinced he *really* wants a stay at home wife"
Him
>"She has a regular Sunday brunch with her girl friends, which I worry means she has a routine she wouldn't change for me. And I don't believe she would really give up her career to stay at home."
Those aren't reasons, they're excuses!
>>
>>27723162
>and what you'll find out is that women are just normal people with boobs
Actually, you'll find that they're logically defective dullards who don't consider anything except in a very superficial and petty way.

This is the worst meme in existence currently and is a terrible disservice to males. Males have a whole suite of psychological abilities that are rare or absent in women, and they're obvious to any male, but "daaattts sexist!" to acknowledge them.

I know, without fail, if I'm talking to a woman within 3 sentences.
>>
File: 1460124787946.jpg (180 KB, 780x1170) Image search: [Google]
1460124787946.jpg
180 KB, 780x1170
>>27724175
>Males have a whole suite of psychological abilities that are rare or absent in women
>>
>>27723162
>having someone you truly care about be hurt by your opinions will make you truly and deeply question those opinions
>Your opinion might be wrong because it hurts someone's feelings
Spoken like a true bitch.
>>
>>27724215
Aaanddd the roastie got toastie.
>>
>>27724175
>superficial and petty
>men have psychological abilities
>i know without fail if im talking to a woman
>superficial and petty
>>27724236
>roasties save pictures of neckbeards
>let me whiteknight a neckbeard maybe he will spare me at the school shooting
>>
>>27724175
>Actually, you'll find that they're logically defective dullards who don't consider anything except in a very superficial and petty way.
translation
>She should have known how much I love her and loved me back, even though I never worked up the courage to speak to her!
>>
>>27723203
>Guys like you have been totally brainwashed into the feminist Disney mindset.

how? how could you have possibly arrived at that conclusion?
are you saying that the old age tradition that is found in every culture where a man and a woman are wed and have children exclusively between themselves is something that followed disney?

>>27723218
listen to this brother. you geneuinly come of as a good human being who longs for a companion. leave this place and dont return. get your self several hobbies. i joined a life drawing class and a outdoor sketchers. met her there. you too can.
>>
File: foxgrapes.jpg (284 KB, 1104x1104) Image search: [Google]
foxgrapes.jpg
284 KB, 1104x1104
>>27724363
This.

Homie is just mad cause dem grapes won't be falling in his mouth by themselves.
>>
>>27723763
This describes me perfectly. I was raised by a single mother in a feminized, leftist environment. It really fucked me up. I'm glad that I'm not going to be having any children, and that I'll die alone. I don't want to pass on the damage that was done to me to a new generation.
>>
>>27724460
Stay strong, like a guardian protecting civilization.
>>
>>27723066
>women
>women
>women
>women
faggot
>>
>>27724071
Even if what you say is true, do you seriously believe a woman will be there for you when you need it? do you imagine that even for a second she will respond to a true emotional need? the day you crack under life's stress she will look upon your weeping, your depression and feel only disgust.

All Women Are Like That. Perhaps there are females who can pair bond with you, given a proper environment. But even this means there are no sick days, no time you are allowed to be overwhelmed, and no pity when she suddenly can't stand to be near you after your father dies and you enter a brief period of mourning
>>
>>27723066
Lol it's just sex faggot

You not getting laid is literally natural selection removing beta genes
>>
>>27723066
You and me both. Every time I see a woman with a dog I think she's fucked it.
>>
>>27724596
>Every time I see a woman with a dog I think she's fucked it.

>We're totally not falling for stupid memes!
>>
>>27724615
I never said I wasn't. This place warps your view on reality. Hard to not believe it anymore with how close internet and real life have become.
>>
>>27724445
That is actually the most hilarious part of PUAs/Game/MGTOW/Redpill types
>the greatest civilizations of every continent had strict monogamy, prohibitions against extra-marital sex, and both men and women were focused on life-long marriage and the raising of children
>A Han Chinese, Roman, Aztec, Khmer, or Saxon would have mixed well had shockingly similar rules about conduct, marriage, etc.
>Only civilizations in the end-stages of collapse ignored purity, monogamy, and marriage rules
>Redpill types think marriage, monogamy, etc. are unnatural and bad. PUAs think unchastity is good
They are actually *actively* undermining civilization with their outlook.
Redpiller, PUAs, Game proponents, MGTOW - they are in a very literal sense barbarians.
>>
The women that vocalize their opinions are the ones you hear about/from. Usually, the loud ones are heard and so it's not a surprise you've made such leaping generalizations about women. Maybe if you stopped being or wanting to be so social and put yourself into a different frame of mind (who doesn't care about Stacy, because she's just a North American social replica aiming for the American Dream (what a horrible goal in life)), maybe you'll see why you're biased.
>>
>>27723203
Fuckin PREACH!
>>
>>27724573
AWALT doesn't LITERALLY mean ALL. It's a generalization which is part of the framework of the best strategy on aggregate and holds true in most cases.

I recently had a period of a few weeks where I was physically ill, stressed, fell back into depression and my gf wasn't like that at all.
>>
>>27724639
>This place warps your view on reality.
Only if you're a weak willed gullible failed normie who doesn't belong here in the first place. Being unable to distinguish between fact and fiction simply means you didn't lurk on /b/ long enough to earn the right to post on other boards.
>>
>>27724363
>>27724451
And the tards fall back on the virgin shaming/sour grapes meme.
>>
>>27724644
We don't think marriage is bad, just that it doesn't work in our current society and you will suffer if you get married

Also monogamy was just for the children part, extra-marital sex was just as common back then, many men had mistresses or were cucks
>>
>>27724644
That's because a cohesive civilization unwilling to uphold the values that allow it to continue to thrive and flourish quickly falls prey to conditions which turn it into a tournament civilization. The gloves are off on all ideological sides.
>>
>>27723066
I feel you, I wanted to start the thread different but with pretty much the same intention. Redpill and all those things portray women as the enemy, three wet holes to use, abuse and dispose, I hope for something genuine, a loving and caring opartner, although that seems pretty much impossible in the modern day and age, such things are not valued by females anymore. They really don't know what they wan't and what they do harms them from day to day, they scar themselfes in a way that makes them less attractive every day...

And this isn't from someone who hasn't seen this shit with his own eyes, it is a real pitty, I thought I found a special woman, well, I was wrong, and that hurts the most...
>>
>>27724879
That's because that is what it all boils down to on this board.
>>
>>27724644
Eh, many or even most redpill guys would much prefer to settle down with a nice loyal girl but that's not very realistic in the west today.

The 'bang lots of sluts' meme is what they see as the best strategy given the way the world currently is.
>>
>>27724943
>Redpill and all those things portray women as the enemy, three wet holes to use, abuse and dispose
not true, it's just about getting rid of the delusions society tells men about women. Women aren't evil, but they are dangerous in a society where their nature goes unchecked.

>I hope for something genuine, a loving and caring opartner
you really don't, guys who says this are universally weak, boring men who have nothing going on in their lives so want a woman to feel complete

get some hobbies and passions and you won't care so much, women should be an accessory to your life, not the focus
>>
>>27724980
No, it's a thought-terminating cliche by society to excuse ALL childish, pathetic, weak, dumb bleeder roast-out behavior and deflect its responsibility onto males--because women are literally such irredeemably retarded children that they have no choice but to make everything "mens' problem."
>>
File: 1440915847615.jpg (72 KB, 705x762) Image search: [Google]
1440915847615.jpg
72 KB, 705x762
>tfw would actually date the mentally ill attention whoring wrecks that trannies are rather than women
>>
File: huh.jpg (5 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
huh.jpg
5 KB, 224x225
>>27723203
>>27724747
>Standard goal of men in Classical Greece and Rome
>Standard goal of men in Feudal Japan and China
>Standard goal of men in Medieval Europe and India
>"Invented by Disney"
>>
>>27724879
>assume any criticism is an accusation of virginity
"The guilty flee when none pursue"
The term 'virgin' wasn't used, brainiac
>>
>>27725006
They aren't, I have hobbies, make sports and really don't have that much time to spare, I travel privat and for bussines purposes by now worldwide, so it really isn't the way you put it, it would just be nice to find something like Romeo and Juliet or find the love like Faust, find someone to speak so fond of like Ismael spoke of Queeqeg even if it is deemed to fail.
>>
>>27725047
men in those periods were concerned with technology, warfare, philosophy, trading, religion etc

They were not focused on being some woman's tampon
>>
>>27724922
>Yes, I am a barbarian
FTFY
>>27724940
>Me, too! I'm also a barbarian!
FTFYT
>>
>>27725073
>Romeo and Juliet
the whole point of this play is that they were retarded teenagers who got killed because they were impulsive, they weren't in love
>>
>>27724922
>you will suffer
you only got this idea because of ad campaigns and the culture in hollywood/show business which produced maybe 80% of what influenced you as a kid.

it works better than it did 30-40 years ago, and it doesn't even matter if it was a risk. it's probably the most fundamental part of an adult human life to have a family. you might as well say "i'm not going to eat food because there's a chance ill get sick." anybody who's been around oldfags will know that people regret what they don't do a lot more than what they did, especially around relationships. and any meaningful statistic shows that people don't really suffer any more or less being married. it's just the principle of building strong families/communities outweighs the selfish pump and dump, fuck bitches get money mentality. you are literally emulating the poorest classes in our society and thinking there isn't an alternative to crashing and burning.
>>
>>27725092
Is that the new tactic to make men marry? Call them barbarians? I mean really, you can do better than that
>>
>>27724981
Roosh, roissy, and plenty of other PUAs and such actively dismiss marriage
So do most of the "redpilled" on this on other forums.
This is because this
>>27723580
is largely correct - redpill guys unknowingly accept Feminism as correct and their thoughts and actions are just agreement with feminism.
>>
>>27725110
Of couse they were stupid, so was Faust, every fucking love story is described with characters with flaws or do you know an exception? The Divine Comedy is the same, the fucker cheated, what fucked everything up...
>>
>>27723066
I dread spending any time with women because their effeminate, sloppy, prosaic, petty, imitative "feels before reals" thinking is contagious.

Becoming effeminized is the true meaning of being "whipped."

>>27725069
I'm not a virgin, dumbfuck. And "sour grapes" is equivalent to calling someone a virgin.

"MAANNN UP! Watch American Idol with her, wait til' she gets 'accidentally pregnant' xD, then pay your child support and alimony, or else you are a bitter virgin!"

"Also women are so smart and have invented so many thing xD"
>>
>>27723199
That's not degenerate at all.
>>
>>27725088
>implying you've read a book
So you have never read the books and poetry of Antiquity, the Classical Period, Medieval times, etc.?
The books of theology and politics written by these men that mention the importance of a good wife, of marriage, and of the importance of relations between men and women - you've no knowledge of their existence?
Of course not, or you would remain silent rather than write and prove your ignorance
>>
>>27725119
>it's probably the most fundamental part of an adult human life to have a family
says who? I value my freedom more

I've been in long term relationships and they are boring, the bitch gets fatter and stop trying in sex and everything is routine

now I have 3-4 girls I hit up when I am bored and they go when I am done with them, I live a much more fulfilling and free life this way and I see no reason to stop
>>
>>27724877
You do realize that /r9k/ is separate from /b/ right? Feel free to go back.
>>
>>27725134
IDGAF if you marry or not, I just like honesty.
>>
>>27725169
>I am not a virgin
No one said you were, numbnuts
>And "sour grapes" is equivalent to calling someone a virgin
Read a fucking book.
>>
File: 1447898882598.png (273 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1447898882598.png
273 KB, 450x450
>>27725134
Whenever someone tries to shame you, it's because they're trying to spook you.

Being single as a male is sublime in this modern age. All the memeing and pointless self-torture based on superstition needs to end.
>>
>>27725214
>The books of theology and politics written by these men that mention the importance of a good wife, of marriage, and of the importance of relations between men and women - you've no knowledge of their existence?
where did I say I disagree with these things?

the fact is our culture and governments has abandoned monogamy and traditional relationships between men and women, if you want to stay with the sinking ship it's up to you

also stop trying so hard to be an intellectual, it makes you look like a tryhard, most of the ideas about men and women were to keep the peasants in line, the men who wrote them rarely followed by example and had harems of women
>>
>>27725269
>you are the virgin fox who can't reach the grapes of women :(
>th-that's not what I meant, though!!!
If I were to read to the illiterate, it wouldn't be you.
>>
>>27725218
did you have both parents?
>relationships are routine
i would bet you just lied about all that but yeah it can definitely work for the epic gangstas out there and i'm not saying you should feel guilty for living an alternative lifestyle. i'm saying that i don't see why "marriage doesn't work" in your/his world while something that clearly disrupts child rearing if not your own mental health somehow does.
>>
Just stop coming here. There are decent women, they are rare. But honestly think about how shitty most guys are. Ya there are a lot of girls who treat sex like it means nothing, but just as many guys do the same shit. You need to get to know people. I know you don't want to hear it but it's just a numbers game. You just have an easier time picking out guys like you.
>>
>>27725284
you
>"Let me pontificate on what men in the ancient world really thought"
Anon
>"That isn't what was in their books and poetry"
You
>"stop pretending to be intellectual, after all *I* know what they really lived like"
keep going, this is getting funny
>>
File: hysterical laugh.gif (236 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
hysterical laugh.gif
236 KB, 200x200
>>27725298
you do realize that you just wrote that anon is NOT illiterate, right?
>>
>>27725073
>it would just be nice to find something like Romeo and Juliet or find the love like Faust, find someone to speak so fond of like Ismael spoke of Queeqeg even if it is deemed to fail.
These books are works of fiction, you need to accept that

some of you are like these women who get obsessed with 50 shades of grey and shit, it's not real, it's fantasy
>>
File: 1452555814259.png (306 KB, 679x500) Image search: [Google]
1452555814259.png
306 KB, 679x500
>>27725375
And remember: once you go 3D, you have to give up on fantasy... forever.

Roasties will literally get pissy and jealous might even turn you in to the police on false charges if you try to escape the hell that is marriage with fantasy content.
>>
>>27725343
>did you have both parents?
yes, they've been married for 35 years, they were one of those teenage sweetheart types that got married at 17, my life is different
>>
>>27723199
dubs don't lie. I agree with you man, as a beta coming from a third world country, I can safely say that a lot of the women here are loyal.
>>
>>27723066
>I want to believe women have diverse preferences like men do instead of lusting after the same identical version of Chad.
this is false.

80% of men are only attracted to skinny white women. not sure how this lie of men having diverse taste in girls started but it's extremely false.
>>
File: laugh drink.gif (1 MB, 207x207) Image search: [Google]
laugh drink.gif
1 MB, 207x207
>>27725298
Other guys
>"You just saying that because of sour grapes"
You
>"I am not a virgin"
Them
>"we never said that"
You
>"You said I can't get what I want, but I am not a virgin!"
Them
>"We aren't assuming virginity, just that you can't get what you want"
You
>"STOP CALLING ME A VIRGIN!!!"
kek
>>
>>27725426
they're more attracted to women who act feminine and do what they want
>>
>>27725426
Most robots are hypocrites or exceptions because nobody wants them.
>>
>>27725426
>80% of men are only attracted to skinny white women. not sure how this lie of men having diverse taste in girls started but it's extremely false.
I'll give you a hint
I go outside and look at people.
>>
>>27725518
i do the same and that proves my point even more. i live in burger land btw.
>>
>>27725047
The roles of women back then were to bear children and take care of the home. They were property of a man. If a man couldn't control his women he would be a laughingstock.
I think it's fair to say the expectations of men and women have changed a fair amount recently due to disney and feminism.
>>
File: 1459072308930.png (109 KB, 226x236) Image search: [Google]
1459072308930.png
109 KB, 226x236
>>27725138
im not the above anon, but roosh is one big whiny mangina and roissy is just jaded rich brat.
they are PUAs at most.

if you want talk about redpillers, read from VasiliZaitzev or IllimitableMan. Maybe abdada or gaylubeoil but they are too arrogant to my personal tastes. But the latter are just rich, famous, and good looking. Their every day is too different from ours, so that's why their advice is skewed, and often helpful only to people similar to their level.
>>
>>27725655
>im not the above anon, but roosh is one big whiny mangina and roissy is just jaded rich brat.
yeah, but they still get more girls than you

sorry but out of all the advice I've used for getting women those guys worked the best for me
>>
>>27725270
So what's your view on slut shaming then? Isn't societal pressure the only thing holding women back fron their primal desire for riding cocks?

You're saying civilization as a whole is a spook? but you need society to survive in the modern day.

How do you avoid spooks while being able to survive in modern day?
>>
>>27725646
>of course you are right
FTFY
I also note that you seem unaware that 1 in 5 wives are housewives and that this percentage is increasing....
>>
>>27725426
Go to /gif/ /hc/ /s/ then come back here retard. 80% isn't even close
>>
File: 1431655718237.png (79 KB, 408x255) Image search: [Google]
1431655718237.png
79 KB, 408x255
>>27725756
"Society" is for the chumps who are spookable.

Don't worry, there is an endless army of interchangeable chumps who are eager to do "the right thing" and lay down their lives in service of a roastie.

It's exactly like ditch diggers and sweatshop workers. Sure, they "contribute", but do you want to be that guy?

Of course fucking not. Let someone else be that guy. There's no reason for you to be that guy, even if he "has to be there."
>>
>>27723066
The autism in this post is so unreal it's gonna be george lucas next fucking trilogy u fucking neckbeard piece of shit.
>>
if you want a girl to love you just go ask your mother for a hug or something jesus this shit is pathetic
>>
>>27725375
I am aware of that, and I am not obsessed, I just describe the literature that describes a kind of women that the world lacks today.
>>
>>27725829
I'm having trouble understanding your point.

If a person desires companionship. Isn't the whole process a spook? You have to compromise and figure shit out with your partner.

Unless you're a digital nomad or some shit I'm having trouble believing you can avoid society. You need to be socially accepted in your job, you need ways to make money and survive.

A cabin in the woods lifestyle isn't something that can be achieved nowadays. There's no "unclaimed virgin territory". Even if you want that life, you gotta make money to make the initial purchase.
>>
>>27725809

>3 boards on 4chin represents the male population
>>
>>27726081
You're too spooked, m8.

Try again when you've de-memed yourself of your "duties."
>>
>>27726148
I feel like you're giving up. A shame I thought this conversation would go somewhere. I think you to study more Stirner since you can't even explain it to a random stranger on 4chan.

Tell me how you're surviving right now.

What's your method of income. Who's computer are you using?

Although society is a spooky ghost. You can't bow out in modern day. If I'm wrong tell me with an explanation.

Isn't society just a series of people gaining mutual benefits from eachother?

>Society, from which we have everything, is a new master, a new spook, a new "supreme being," which "takes us into its service and allegiance!"
>>
>>27726109
It's all the porn on the whole site. I was even being lenient and not including /d/ /aco/ and /h/.

Please look up the public records for common search terms in pornhub. You're talking out your ass.
>>
>>27726432
You can be in society without buying into any of its shaming techniques. You just engage with it from the perspective of what it can do for you and use it pragmatically.

Don't worry about "degeneracy" or "not doing your part." You are a drop in the bucket, and there is an ocean of thirsty betas.

We're on the verge of total male sexual liberation with virtual reality AIs and genuine-feeling interactive sex toys.

There's no reason not live how you want.
>>
>>27725829
>>27725270
>>27726148
Fucking Stirnerites
All too typically they not only misunderstand Stirner they are too poorly read to realize Stirner can't even *see* the is/ought problem, let alone address it.
>Deontology is a spook
might be the most unintentionally funny thing I have read this month
>>
>>27726900
None of what you said makes any sense.
t. philosophy major
>>
>>27724175
Why do people glorify logic? A pure logic based society would not be a place I would enjoy living in. Emotions make life interesting. There are certain ways in which I can fuck around and have fun with a girl, moreso than I ever could with male friends.
>>
>>27726970
Welp, you're past the event horizon and beyond saving.

Thoroughly roastified.
>>
>>27726988
What is that supposed to mean?

Spending time with women can be enjoyable. Their responses are interesting to learn and watch. Their interactions and dynamics are complex in their own ways. Why are they inferior to logic based ones? Why not have both?
>>
>>27727021
>why not have both
The typical roastie and noodle response.

Because the feminine principle annihilates the masculine. It's like throwing a wet blanket over a fire.

Look at what communities of "rogue" males produce. Places like this website. The unencumbered male or male team is the embodied creative principle. Women just ferment and whine at each other.

And when women and men comingle, it's the feminine that wins out and she drags him down into petty slavery and buries him in trivialities.
>>
>>27726937
So you caim to be a philo major but are confused by
Deontology
Stirner not addressing the is/ought problem
the is/out problem
?
What are you, a Freshman?
>>
>>27727064
Could you explain it in terms that a simpleton like me understands?

I don't understand what's negative about enjoying time spent with either sex. Both have their pros and cons, both will teach you about life, human interaction and human nature in different ways. Atleast in my experience.
>>
>>27727101
The is/ought problem supports Stirner as much as it supports anything else--that is to say, not at all.

Deontology is Spookism 101 with its "FOLLOW THIS LAW because <spook> commands it, or <spook> will fall apart!"

>>27727132
I thought I explained it pretty well with the wet blanket and fire thing. I don't see a lot of value in interacting with women.
>>
>>27727175
Ah.
So you don't understand the Is/Ought Problem. Typical.
The Is/Ought Problem, or Hume's Law, is simply the pointing out that to move from positive staements to normative staements you must have the tools to do so and the ability to 'show your work'.
Stirner's philosophy completely *fails* the Is/Ought Problem so, logically, is to be disregarded.
>You didn't even ask which type of deontological ethics in particular to discuss
Yeah - if, *IF*, you are a "philo major" you're a Sophomore in Philo 120
>>
File: goebblesarcanine.jpg (215 KB, 1264x1460) Image search: [Google]
goebblesarcanine.jpg
215 KB, 1264x1460
>>27727321
>I have this image of a 20 year old guy rapidly googling in an attempt to refute this with the first 1-3 paragraphs of a Wikipedia article
>>
>>27727321
Keep rambling, kiddo. He just said what you said, but more succinctly and intelligently.
>>
File: 1444929286465.jpg (10 KB, 288x339) Image search: [Google]
1444929286465.jpg
10 KB, 288x339
>>27726970
>Emotions make life interesting
Emotions have led my personal life experience to have yielded a greater amount of time feeling bad than feeling good. It's one of the reasons why I despise love, because it's just another emotion and yet it's so glorified spiritually before everybody and their fuckin mother.
>>
File: Wojack'srealitycombatsuit.png (600 KB, 2352x2748) Image search: [Google]
Wojack'srealitycombatsuit.png
600 KB, 2352x2748
>>27723066
your only destend to get hurt by a roastie whore if you do go back
>>
>>27727348
>Anon says is/ought support Egoism as much as Deontology when Deontological Ethics is well-known as one of the few normative systems that deals well with is/ought while Egoism famously doesn't even address it
>He dismissed Deontology in general with a 'nuh-u' without mentioning whicj particular flavor is meant
You're
>>27727175
samefagging or you're just as ignorant
>>
>>27727508
>randomly connecting wikipedia articles together
>sound like a 12 year old trying to pretend to be an adult

You're full of shit. Please just shut up.
Seriously embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>27727548
OK, super-genius - point out Stirner's addressing of the Is/Ought Problem. Then explain this
>>27727175
in light of Kant
I'll wait why you use google
>>
>>27727741
I lost interest in the conversation when it became obvious that you were copy-pasting words that sounded smart without any comprehension of the material.
>>
>>27727795
>I lost interest in the conversation
Obviously a lie or you would have just shut up and left
>it became obvious that you were copy-pasting words that sounded smart without any comprehension of the material
You're confusing me with the guy who used 'spooky' is if it meant something and believes that Deontology and Egoism are equal re: Hume's Law.
Oh. That's you.
Right.
Keep pounding your chest saying 'me right! me smart! me philosophy major!' Until you can explain the nuances of Kantian philosophy and how it addresses the Is/Ought Problem and how Egoism is 'just as supported' by Hume's law when it *doesn't* we allllll know what is really going on.
Gonna' write some more about how much you don't care, now?
>>
>>27727859
You're sperging out again, anon. Contain it.
>>
File: brothers.jpg (444 KB, 2400x1485) Image search: [Google]
brothers.jpg
444 KB, 2400x1485
>>27723066
protip ; eliza-likes

they are rare, and they don't take care of themselves that much, but neither do you

you literally have the most in common with these girls and they are really your only chance, a lot of them think they are excessively ugly but they really aren't ugly at all. i'd rather take a 4/10 that doesn't need makeup than a 7/10 who fucking cakes that shit

pic unrelated
>>
>>27724159
Do you have anymore stories or examples like this? This post is interesting. Also what exactly do you do at these singles groups? From your story, it seems like you are a matchmaker, right?
>>
>>27727912
We all see how much you don't care.
Your lack of caring is as large as your knowledge of philosophy.
>C'mon, kid - tell us more about your major!
>>
>>27728534
Not even that anon.
>>
>>27723066
I want to go back, to when I was a degenerate but at least I didn't know about it.
>>
>>27728529
I am actually just a guy with a lot of kids who started reading everything from Evangelical Christian books on courtship to Return of Kings and found they were all mostly worthless if not outright lies.
I think the most humorous thing I encounter routinely is women, usually in groups of 3-7, confronting me and demanding that I,
>"Tell men to stop being intimidated by our intelligence!"
I tell them all the same thing.
They aren't.
I have nver, ever, heard a man say,
>"Wow. Mary is so pretty, so sweet, she can cook, she sings, she has a nice rack. but oh, well - she is just too smart for me!"
I mean, have YOU ever heard a guy say anything like that?
The guys are less likely to have something that odd as a group, but they have some weird ones, too.
>>
>>27728572
Uh-huh.
Sure.
>>
>>27723066

Just stop drinking the /r9k/ coolaid then. This board has to have daily sermons about women because it's propaganda and doesn't hold up out in the real world.
>>
>>27723066
Dude, you need Black Philip. Patrice o Neal has a whole philosophy on women. Here https://youtu.be/OpHCsNEyWm4
>>
File: 1438635755769.png (63 KB, 1648x867) Image search: [Google]
1438635755769.png
63 KB, 1648x867
>>27728684
There's no koolaid. Thousands of men have their lives destroyed by vindictive women every day.
>>
>>27728737
>every socio-economic status

I don't think oil sheikhs are doing that bad with women.
>>
>>27723976

>pretend i'm le vergen negbeard
>"You're just sour grapes xDDDD"

>be honest and say i hate and avoid women because of the multiple shit horrible relationshits i've had with them
>"Gtfo normie reeEEeEEE xdddd"

Shrug.
>>
>>27728737

nice, but where are the proofs?
>>
File: tumblr_ncwaarkShO1qkg8nxo1_500.png (205 KB, 500x345) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ncwaarkShO1qkg8nxo1_500.png
205 KB, 500x345
>>27727992
"Eliza-likes" only exist for a short time period in middle to early high school before they transform into cum sluts or attention whores, in absence of a decent boyfriend. Even Eliza has had several relationships and at the ripe age of 15 she has several suicide attempts, thighs covered in self harm scars, a history of drug abuse that includes heroin, and an addiction to benzos. Arguably she's already lost, you would have had to wife her at 14 to get your "Eliza-like" gf.

Now how can a robot hook up with a 13-15 year old? He can't, he's too old. All the women his age are either degenerate whores, or have been snatched up by decent guys a long time ago.
>>
>>27728894
Divorce, alimony, child support...
>>
good women do exist you pathetic virgins
ahaha whatever man I'm gonna go fuck my gf now

Chad out
>>
>>27728835
Now Brendan Frazier and Robin Williams, on the other hand...
>>
File: 1439340575476.jpg (594 KB, 1484x2158) Image search: [Google]
1439340575476.jpg
594 KB, 1484x2158
>>27728923
Why no one hires Brandon anymore?
>>
File: arcanine silliness.png (76 KB, 1648x867) Image search: [Google]
arcanine silliness.png
76 KB, 1648x867
>>27728737
But that graphic is horseshit
>>
>>27728947
Because they get together and compare notes and have created a vocabulary to discuss relevant concepts.
>>
>>27728902
>drugs
>relationships
>raging attention whore

i dont want that
>>
>>27728976
To be fair, her only relevant relationship was that to her drug dealer. The rest was grade school crap.
>>
>>27728923
but they don't have money though.
>>
>>27729002
my god she's so fucking normie she's a mess i wouldent want to date a crazy bitch

say no to drugs and roasties
>>
>>27728969
BZZZZT!
It is because a small group of scammers used the terms improperly and they were adopted by the morons that believed them.
>>
>>27729032
to be honest I would, I think she's intriguing and relatable
>>
>>27725047
>Standard goal of men in Classical Greece and Rome

If you think the ancient Greeks and especially the Romans were particularly flattering about women or about romantic love for that matter, I feel really bad for you.

Everything in r9k was already known to the ancients. None of this is remotely new. Modern ideas about women being wonderful and "just men with breasts" are loopy nonsense. It's all wishful thinking.
>>
>>27729097
>just men with breasts"
Good damn thing nothing you said has anything to do with the points I was making.
>>
File: 1459529305905.jpg (26 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
1459529305905.jpg
26 KB, 500x378
>>27725863
>no refutation to the points whatsoever
>no logic or reasoning to be found of any kind
>just mindless insults and shaming, as if this counters the actual concerns being raised instead of solidifying them
>you wrote all of that thinking it made you sound cool and tough
Loving every laugh.
>>
>>27723066
women aren't inherently like that nigga, it's our "men should defend women" society that lets them act that way. women are logical when they need to be but boy do they rarely need to
>>
>>27723066
>step 1:stop going to 4chan
>step 2: pretty much stop browsing everything that's not normie as fuck.
>step 3: socialize
>step 4: have PC opinions
Congratulations! you've been hooked back in the Matrix! (and also with a job and social network)
>>
>>27724573
>the day you crack under life's stress she will look upon your weeping, your depression and feel only disgust
So should you. As a man you shouldn't let anything break you. Wanting the ability to be a depressed fag around her means youre weak.
>>
>>27723162
>You will hear her problems and her issues, and you won't just think "oh that's just what women say", you'll actually listen to her because you care about her, and what you'll find out is that women are just normal people

Not OP but I have enough female friends I care about and no, unfortunately, they confirm most stereotypes. They get new bfs like they get their new iPhone.
>>
>>27723066
Read ''A boy and his dog'' and you will hapily acept your reality.
>>
File: 1459797433295.jpg (259 KB, 891x576) Image search: [Google]
1459797433295.jpg
259 KB, 891x576
>tfw you learn the grapes actually are sour and there is no point in even trying
>>
>>27729116

You made zero points other than some greentext arrows with a snarky image attachment. Not sure what your problem is.
>>
>>27729161
Not quite true.
Yes, YES, men *should* defend woemn, but for reasons.
Because women are smaller, weaker, and less hardy; because when women are pregnant they are incredibly vulnerable and need more help; because nursing mothers are also vulnerable; etc.
BUT! The corollary was 'women respect men for their protection'! Men are capable of destroying women and their restraint deserves praise and their protection deserves even more.
Men policed men, making sure they lived up to the best ideals of men.
BUT! Women policed women, also making sure they lived up to their best ideals!
The issues now are threefold
1) Men and women are both rejecting their proper roles in a healthy society
2) Women are not policing other women
3) Men are acting like women by giving a fuck about what goes on between women
Do your duty and protect actual vulnerable women. Ignore the rest of them.
>>
File: idiocy.jpg (14 KB, 399x320) Image search: [Google]
idiocy.jpg
14 KB, 399x320
>>27729284
Wow.
I mean, it is obvious you're pretty fucking dumb, but seriously?
>>
>>27729256
Complete social retard who has never had a female friend here and the glimpses I've seen of women affirms this is true.

I doubt it's a coincidence that guys with female friends and even people like me see this everywhere.
>>
>>27729256
>They get new bfs like they get their new iPhone.
This is 100% accurate. They put zero effort into relationships, are entitled shits and just leave the guy whenever they want. They know that they will have another boyfriend within two weeks at most. I've seen it happen numerous times. I actually only know one girl my age who is in a long term relationship (4+ years), and that got started with a one night stand.
>>
File: 1459549173158.gif (477 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
1459549173158.gif
477 KB, 500x350
>>27726148
>de-meme yourself
>de-meme

I like this term.
>>
>>27728976
>drugs
what do you have against drugs faggot
>>
File: 1459668307953.jpg (48 KB, 569x587) Image search: [Google]
1459668307953.jpg
48 KB, 569x587
>>27728684
This, this, so much this. /r9k/ is worse than FOX NEWS.

Just because assholes exist doesn't mean everyone is one.

>inb4 men are full of virtue while women are pure evil
Reverse the genders and you have the essence of tumblr / modfem mindset.
>>
File: The Force.jpg (178 KB, 553x717) Image search: [Google]
The Force.jpg
178 KB, 553x717
>>27729432
Release the anti-memes.
>>
>>27729452
heroin
at

no mate, just no
>>
>>27729452
guilty weedfag spotted. my problem is that they are all fucking normie aside from medical ones only a brainwashed normie would be ok with chemicals molesting their brains as they sit there smiling like a cuck not to mention all the other obvious downsides.
>>
File: 146014399523.png (10 KB, 91x65) Image search: [Google]
146014399523.png
10 KB, 91x65
>>27728902

Just fuck my ass Brobot
>>
>>27728908

so don't marry a hoe?

I don't see the problem.
>>
File: 1446930543422.jpg (113 KB, 1040x746) Image search: [Google]
1446930543422.jpg
113 KB, 1040x746
>>27728684
>>27729464

leave now before the robots skin you alive
>>
>>27729701
I didn't think you guys placed much value on life and being healthy. Drug users know that there are downsides, they just don't care that much. They're not dumb. Not everyone desires to live a healthy, boring life until 80, just to die in your sleep in an elderly home. Your brain gets molested by going on r9k too, but that doesnt seem to stop you guys.
>>27729595
I agree that it's way too young to start using, and one shouldn't do heroin anyways, its a shit drug.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (75 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
75 KB, 800x600
>this thread

blox
>>
>>27723162
>solution is to literally become an orbiter
Stfu
>>
>>27729262
That was some good reading familia, thanks
>>
>>27723066

>tfw wife is based STEMlord like me
Thread replies: 182
Thread images: 38

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.