[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do british or australian make good wives? how do I get one and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: Lindsay-Ann-Hawker_174164k.jpg (58 KB, 580x386) Image search: [Google]
Lindsay-Ann-Hawker_174164k.jpg
58 KB, 580x386
Do british or australian make good wives? how do I get one and move it to america? those accents are incredibly awesome
>>
Fuck

No

They are as bad as it gets
>>
No, they're actually worse than North American women, as hard as that is to believe. Now obviously exceptions exist but for the most part just avoid them
>>
British women are more interesting than American women and less normie (more awkward, less over the top), but they would probably make worse wives.
>>
>those accents are incredibly awesome

you're fucking hopeless

do you not realize that the vast majority of girls in this world will have an accent? and there are tons of cases in which the accent will be far more attractive than fucking british or australian
>>
>>27722979
There are some decent Australian girls who can make quite laid-back wives.

However they are usually already taken from the High School days in my experience.
Normie Aus girls are petty squabblers often as wives. Great mothers some of them though.
>>
>>27722979
Australian women are magnitudes less obnoxious than American women but as still insufferable cunts.

No woman would make a good wife because no man here should be stupid enough to want marriage.
>>
>>27723302
>>27723309
can confirm.

they're either top lads or shitcunts.
>>
File: 1460123859769.jpg (328 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1460123859769.jpg
328 KB, 1280x1280
>>27722979
Is going to jamacia to get a waifu a good idea?
>>
>>27722979
The feminism meme gets a lot of exposure in the media here in Australia. The younger generation are, for the most part, extremely entitled cunts with princess syndrome.

There's also been a large influx of mainland Chinese and all their spawn have the huge gaping void where culture, empathy, compassion, etc is supposed to be, which you'd expect from filthy mainland Chinese. All of them aren't marriage material either.
>>
Fuck this sun-burnt country.
>>
>>27722979
british women are fucking awful, the sooner I can leave this tea-stained shithole of a place the better. Then again aussies are our deported criminals so maybe its best to stick to the fantasy senpai
>>
>>27723649
Are they that bad tho? They seem classy and shit.
>>
>>27723667
Have you ever seen slag threads?
>>
>>27723667
most british women are fucking disgusting
>>
>raised in western society
>good wives

Pick 1
>>
>>27722979
Post her butthole I bet it's tasty
>>
>>27723678
>>27723694
In the american media british are always depicted as high class snobby tea drinkers. Thats why its so shocking for alot of americans to realize low class brits exist
>>
British women are some of the worst women I've ever met, however I do feel we have alot of diamonds amongst the rough
>>
>>27723667
Depends. In Britian and Australia, you tend to marry within your class. While some might claim that this doesn't exist anymore, they're completely wrong. There might be some posters from England who disagree, but I gaurantee you they're not actually middle class or upwards. Unless you speak Received Pronunciation, live either in or south of London, and attended a respectable university (as your parents did), you're not traditionally middle class English.

The problem for American's looking for a well mannered, reserved and "proper" female is that they prefer people of the same class. It's almost impossible for someone from the Midlands or North to get a traditionally (stereotypically) English girl, let alone an American.

Also, people might say that the English are snobbish. This isn't necessarily true, but an American might be thrown by how reserved we are. Despite this, the affected upperclass are actually snobbish, and should be avoided.
>>
File: dark and heinous things.png (353 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
dark and heinous things.png
353 KB, 500x374
I tend to think of american women as more materialistic and conscious of how they are perceived but British women are confirmed almost totally all slags

catch 22
>>
>>27724000
Britfag here, class system definatley still exists and anyone who tells you otherwise is either retarded or upper class
>>
British women are fucking awful. They are all sluts who just party and sleep around and our culture supports them and embraces them. The only women whom arent sluts are the ones who are too ugly to be, and even they wish they were good looking enough to sleep around and if given a chance they will cheat. The modern british woman does not know how to cook or have any qualities at all that are interesting to a guy. If you want a better chance, go to portugal, spain, france, try there.
>>
If you want a good estimate on Aussie chicks just refer to Californian girls, some are great but the society pushes more of the shitty behavior so they become rare
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.