[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you look like trash on the outside you are trash on the inside.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 477x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 477x600
If you look like trash on the outside you are trash on the inside.

If your ugly and or short, it means you have shit genetics
If your fat it means you have a poor diet and a lack of discipline, which means you are poor.

Face it, you are simply a inferior human being deemed unworthy to reproduce
>>
>>27722795
There aren't fat people here who don't consider themselves trash, they just accept it.
t. Formerly obese anon
>>
File: a.png (455 KB, 750x732) Image search: [Google]
a.png
455 KB, 750x732
Wait a second i heard all of this before..

From my mom
>>
File: 1459216431271.jpg (41 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1459216431271.jpg
41 KB, 420x420
>tfw strong skelly genes and cant gain any weight unless i eat 4-5 meals a day
>tfw never have to worry about getting fat
>>
It's not that bad. Ugliness and short people can still reproduce because otherwise those gene sets would have died out thousands of years ago. Fat people can also fix their diet.
>>
I'm neither on the outside I'm just trash inside
>>
>>27722874
>Ugliness and short people can still reproduce

This is true only when those people are women. THAT is how those genes have stayed in the pool.
>>
>you have shit genetics
>he said, on 4chan, on /r9k/

Yeah welcome to the club.
>>
>>27722899
How do you explain short and ugly people with female partners then?
>>
>>27722935

Lots and lots of money or the bitch is blind
>>
>tfw skinny and inferior to everyone around me
>>
>>27722868
>can't get under 175lbs or over 210lbs
>gain and lose weight between those two points incredibly easily
>>
Hey fuck you asshole i was raised by two fatass. It hard since all i learn about health and nutrient was from them. However this does mean I'm not trying.
>>
File: 1427287330582.gif (156 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1427287330582.gif
156 KB, 250x250
>"your"
>image.jpg

FUCKING BAN PHONES

HOLY SHIT
>>
>>27722795
It's true ugly/short people are spiteful little creatures and do not deserve life.
>>
>>27722795
>>Face it, you are simply a inferior human being deemed unworthy to reproduce
why the hell would I want to reproduce, even if I was some paragon of discipline and good genes?
>>
>>27722795
Great, did you find this place five minutes ago?

I guess you came here right after you gave your physics professor your dissertation titled "Why the Earth actually revolves around the Sun" by G. Enius
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.