[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a 15 year old gf. I turn 19 in August. AMA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
I have a 15 year old gf. I turn 19 in August. AMA
>>
Im 18 and I want to get a girlfriend that is like 15 years old (prefferably in wheelchair). What is it like OP? Is the age difference a problem? What do her friends think?
>>
>>27722766
Wheelchair, I must ask why?
Not much of her friends know and I'm keeping it lowkey as possible because it is embarassing for people to know.
>>
You looking forward to jail anon?
>>
>>27722742
Oh you poor little normalfag. Must be so tough. I cant imagine what you have to go through on daily basis. Your and your gfs struggle must be unbearable. So brave.
Here here let me consort you with this (You)
>>
>>27722839
Why? Because my friend set me up with the biggest slut in the city that nobody wants because she is that much of a slut and she still rejected me (among other girls). I hit the absolute bottom cripples are honestly my only way now
>>
>>27722896
I've had my lowpoints too senpai, it gets better. I hope your beard is starting to grow, that shit does miracles in getting women nowadays
>>
>>27722850
Replying to an OP doesn't give them a (You)
>>
>>27722926
yeah it grows but I look like monkey with it. Cant grow full viking tier beard
>>
>>27723000
Pic or never happened
>>
>>27722847
idk about op, but i'm sure bubba is
>>
well the mods have your IP and they report you..
>>
>>27723424
There's nothing illegal about having a 15 year old gf. He didn't say he fucked her, which brings me to my question

>>27722742
Have you fucked her? How tight was it?
>>
Is dat pussy tite, anon?
>>
No one cares. You're 18. You're a kid. Maybe I'd care if you were 24 and dating a 15 year old.
>>
>>27722742
How much time have you spent practicing cock sucking skills so you can get good protection in prison?
>>
>>27722742
My gf was 16 when we got together.
I was 20.
>>
>>27722742
Do you need to make airplane noises to get your cock in her mouth?
>>
>>27722742
>mfw I was a virgin at 18
>mfw a 15-year-old i worked with offered to have sex with me
>mfw i turned her down because i didn't want to lose my virginity to a 15-year-old
I'm happy with my decision, and I ended up losing it a year later to a close 18-year-old friend anyway.
>>
>>27722742
I heard underage pussy is the key to eternal life. Any truth to that statement?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.