[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Femanon here. I'm from /b/ and joined 4chan six months ago
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 18
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 512x287) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 512x287
Femanon here.
I'm from /b/ and joined 4chan six months ago but recently learned about this board and its misogyny.
I like to hear from both sides so I thought I should give this board a try.
But all I found was that you are all nothing it a ground of manchildren who think everything is entitled to them.
Why should any woman love you? Why would they spread their legs for you when there are better men? You sit on your ass shitposting here all day and expect everything in the world you self entitled bitches. You could get a girlfriend only if you tried to work hard, to become successful, to improve your appearance and really looks don't even matter in a guy unless you are Greek god 10/10 looking or -5/10 horrendously hideous.

Your mucked up view of the world annoys me and I pity you all. I wish you all luck so you may find your way back to sanity and out of your mothers basement.
>>
>>27722559
Misandry. Google it.
>>
>>27722559
>Greek God
>Not wanting to look like Persian Shahs
>>
>>27722559
this isn't tumblr, bitch.
>>
>>27722591
I know what misandry is. It's used by feminazis, though, and I'm no feminazi.
>>27722646
Oh wow, why are you so mean? I'm just trying to help you out here. Are you actually autistic?
>>
File: 1459693610823.jpg (257 KB, 1400x990) Image search: [Google]
1459693610823.jpg
257 KB, 1400x990
>>27722559
>manchildren who think everything is entitled to them
I am not entitled to anything. Where did you get that idea?
>Why should any woman love you?
Women do not feel love. It's physically impossible.
>Why would they spread their legs for you when there are better men?
You are correct. This is why 80/20 rule exists. Chad will sleep with anything that has a hole, but a woman would rather die then be seen with male inferior to her.
>You sit on your ass shitposting here all day and expect everything in the world you self entitled bitches.
Instead of shitposting here, should I shitpost on tumblr and put videos of my face on youtube waiting for people to give me money because I am a pretty lady? You act as if women do anything other than exist.
> You could get a girlfriend only if you tried to work hard, to become successful, to improve your appearance
Why do I have to work hard, become successfull and improve my appearance while a girl only has to exist and have a vagina? The girl I would attract is one that is bored of her slutty ways and wants a beta provider and I would rather kill myself then become one. Pic related.
>looks don't even matter in a guy unless you are Greek god 10/10 looking or -5/10 horrendously hideous.
Then explain the 80/20 rule for me if looks don't matter.
>>
gotta say man.. this is really funny.. some of the best stuff ive seen today.. maybe even this week.. but haha i really gotta tell ya
those.. how do you say it... those dark colored.. humanoids? they look like people that were cooked for too long..
theyve got the odd hair and the funny language and music..
these.. dark beasts... i think they're called negroids? im really not a fan of them
i know a lot of people will think thats bad but.. they just kinda freak me out you know
they kinda look like animals and they're pretty scary... but maybe im just quirky haha
>>
>>27722559
i write a lot of women hate on here and its mostly because i am incredibly frustrated with my life and need some kind of outlet
>>
>>27722665
go back to lolcow you stupid cunt.
>>
>>27722559
Can you call me a faggot and to kill myself?

I'm not in my moms basement right now...but pls insult me
>>
OP, why do you care? Like I don't agree about the women not feeling love thing, because I have felt love, but I'm also asexual and usually the theories behind women not feeling love is... sex related? How can I be a slut if I don't even like sex?
But who cares, I literally come on here and pose as a guy because I've got nothing better to do. No one likes me (not even my parents).
Like this is a small percentage of people, why are you trying to change their views? Like why does it matter so much?
>>
File: 1440793101313.jpg (460 KB, 1209x756) Image search: [Google]
1440793101313.jpg
460 KB, 1209x756
>>27722559
why not suck my dick and make it all better? at least do what you were programmed to do.
>>
>Femanon here.
>I'm from /b/ and joined 4chan six months ago but recently learned about this board and its misogyny.
obvious bait is obvious. yet autists will fall for it anyway and reply seriously.

saged.
>>
>>27722559
>I'm from /b/

go back and post more pictures of your roastie for the validation
>>
>>27722559
I wanna muck your barn so bad right now
>>
File: normie.jpg (103 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
normie.jpg
103 KB, 1280x720
>>27722559
I dont expect women to do anything for me
a majority of women I have encountered have treated me as subhuman.

women as a whole support feminism and feminism states that I am a monster who cant control my biogical urges and women are opressed in the western world ( meme tier bs) while being treated favorably in the eyes of the law and also get away with calling for the death of a race and gender.

Women using me for their resources then monkey branching to another provided or more attractive man. You can see examples on this board when betas flock to attention whores.

You said it yourself I have to work hard and be successful. Women just have to exist and can benifit from mental gymnastics of wanting to break gender roles while still living by gender roles and expecting me to provide, approach and continue to court through out a relationship.

TLDR: I dont particularly like the majority of womens personality and ideological views ( 3rd wave feminism)(which most women silently let happen as it benifits them)

t. 23 year old student, work part time, volunteer at animal shelter and as someone who keeps elderly people company.

Could you please leave now. also >>27722591
makes a point too

10/10 bait I am rustled
>>
>>27722559
If you take my virginity, I'll stop being mean to you.
>>
File: 1456002218553.jpg (197 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1456002218553.jpg
197 KB, 633x758
>>27722559
>She legitimately thinks that I want a gf

Bye bye roastie. Don't let Tyrone hit you on your way out.
>>
>>27722711
>Women do feel love. It's the most basic of emotions in all sexually reproducing organisms especially in human females because of their need to bond with their mate as a human child requires extensive care and resources for his growth.
>80/20 rule exists only as a thumb rule in financial and economical setups, and very rarely for mating in animals. We are not animals living in the jungle though. Humans and their relationships are much more complex. Yes it is true that we find a certain type of strong burly, manly, dominant man attractive but it's like all men finding an extremely cute, exclusively white woman with perfect a** and b**bs attractive. Besides the "Chad" you describe exists only in your mind. Individuals are highly varying and unique in real life and going just by physical appearance, you'd find the kind of 8+/10 guy you describe very rarely, as opposed to the higher numbers of 8+/10 women.
>you hate on female privilege as though it is something we can control. I dint choose to be born a female and you didn't choose to be born a male. We were given this life and I know it might seem unfair but the grass is always greener on the other side. Men have always been the providers owing to sexual dimporhism in our species and it is just how it is. You say you shouldn't be working hard to improve yourself, but the truth is, every person out their you call a "normie" is working hard everyday to improve themselves and your cries of woe can be compared to a dying man in Africa who refuses to work for his survival just because "life is unfair" and he was born in a third world country, even though he didn't choose to. He could be envying you right now, how you are sitting cozily in your warm home in front of the computer. The dying african didn't ask for any of that either. But to live, he must work.
>>
>>27722665
>I'm just trying to help you out here.
No, you're just bitching about how bad are us. You see, we robots know ourselves pretty well. Most of the time we know exactly what's wrong with us, but we can't change without a great amount of effort, but it's too much work so we won't do it because we're pathetic pieces of shit.

Thinking you can come here and fix our live with some nagging and normie tips is really naive.
>>
File: freud.png (137 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
freud.png
137 KB, 640x480
>>27722931
>Women do feel love.
Freud disagrees.
>>
>looks dont matter that much

lmfao, do you women ever tell the fucking truth in your fucking lives? and you wonder why we hate you
>>
>>27722723
You could channel your frustrations into something productive to better yourself. Turn it into motivation to achieve success.
>>27722726
You are unnecessarily rude to me, and I don't like it. Stop swearing at me or I will be forced to report you. Idiot.
>>27722773
Why..? You don't deserve to be badly treated. No one does.
>>27722792
Because people here are sad and it breaks my heart to see them like this.
>>27722793
You really should drop that attitude and try treating girls with respect or at least some friendliness. I know deep down you're very nice.
>>27722856
I promise it's not bait. And read what I wrote in my last post , please.
>>27722877
I'm a virgin myself and you can do much better for yourself than asking girls for sex on a website. I know that.
>>
>>27722559
Claiming to be not a feminist but using the word "misogyny" unironically. Fuck off bitch.
>>
>>27722559
Please , GTFO of here and go back to /b/. Also if you want to stay you have to pass this test in which you'll show us your breast
>>
File: 1435810325025.gif (143 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1435810325025.gif
143 KB, 500x375
>>27723011
>Stop swearing at me or I will be forced to report you
Bait confirmed. We can leave now, guys.
>>
>>27722559
>you could get a girlfriend if you tried to work hard
That's my plan actually.
I'm planning to work hard for the next 10 years or so to break even with starting out disadvantaged, so that I can be there when one of you femanons no longer have Chads hitting you up and are looking for a betabux to settle down with.
That's when I step up to the plate.
>>
File: d8wngmd.png (26 KB, 957x751) Image search: [Google]
d8wngmd.png
26 KB, 957x751
>>27722559
None of that matters if you have a boring personality and cant hold a conversation.
>>
>>27723011
Don't say that! Please just abuse me for my sins..
>>
>>27722950
Everybody has potential to improve themselves. Especially you robots since you're much more smarter and deep thinkers compared to most people. You will have to work hard but in the end it is worth it. You get only one shot at life why not be the best version of yourself. Just because you are socially anxious or lack motivation doesn't mean you cant achieve anything. I know many of you are stuck in depression but even that can be escaped if you work towards your success.
>>
>>27722559
I don't hate women
But I hate anyone who can think that a relationship = sex like you
Fuck off atheishit
>>
>>27723011
>I'm a virgin myself
Unless you're 11, disfigured or a hardcore christian, I have trouble believing you.
>you can do much better for yourself than asking girls for sex on a website.
Are you new to jokes and irony?
>>
>>27723011
1. You cannot create anything with frustration, only with a calm state of mind.
2 .DEAL. WITH. IT.
3. But people still get abused and tortured because the people who do it can get away with it.
4. Woman don't feel anything besides a thrist for money and power, everything beyond these are acting.
5. Respect is for those who earned it.
7. Proove it.
>>
>>27722559
why pity these undesirables when its much more fun to laugh at them?
>>
>>27723179
as if you've ever earned anyone's respect in your entire life lmao
>>
>>27723077
How will we find that motivation? Do you think I never tried? Do you think I never got a work, went to college, started grooming myself, tried to get into "constructive" hobbies, went to gym or tried to make a schedule? I did all of that and everything failed, I just can't compromise no matter how hard I try, and my social anxiety makes me fear going to places where people can recognize me and that feeling increases with every passing day, so I always end up dropping the towel and returning to my comfort zone of NEETdom and self pity.
>>
>>27723077
Don't know if you noticed that but deep thinking or thinking in general is often discouraged in this current age. The only thing matters is money and power.
>>
>>27723219
Tells the one who tries to troll.
>>
>>27723022
No! Would you like it if I asked you to show me your penis??
>>27722981
Freud was diagnosed with madness
>>27722991
It's true. All women have is their beauty and men have their succes and brains not their bodies most of the time.
>>27723042
You have a really skewed view of the world and you see it as a cold and dark place with everybody out to get you. But the truth is you can get any girl you like if you try hard enough. We are not mysterious creatures we are people with thoughts and feelings just like you. And yes, it is true that a man with a handsomer face will obviously get more women to like him. But a woman with a prettier face will get more men to like him too. I do get envious of girls prettier than me who gt all the handsome guys but in the end it doesnt matter to me as it does not to most girls. And only very few girls are that shallow. Girls value many more things most of which is personality and general demanour in a boy
>>27723110
I'm 18 and a virgin idk what's so hard to believe bout that
>>27723179
What???
>>
File: 1371771008517.png (11 KB, 645x727) Image search: [Google]
1371771008517.png
11 KB, 645x727
>>27723279
>I'm 18 and a virgin idk what's so hard to believe bout that

good try

http://articles.latimes.com/2012/may/23/sports/la-sp-sn-lolo-jones-20120523
>>
>>27723011
>Stop swearing at me or I will be forced to report you. Idiot.
Bait confirmed
I was really hoping we had a real femanon here talking but you pushed the joke too far and ruined it
>>
File: absolutely 2016.jpg (53 KB, 763x652) Image search: [Google]
absolutely 2016.jpg
53 KB, 763x652
>>27723279
Reminder that if you ain't Catholic
You might as well not be a virgin
>>
>>27723279
>Would you like it if I asked you to show me your penis??
Yes, it would make me feel desired.
>>
>"you have to try for women "

Done with that.
>>
>>27722559
>TEHEHE I'm from le /b/ xD

Stopped reading there.

D R O P P E D
>>
>>27722559
>I'm from /b/ and joined 4chan six months ago
Why would you even tell us that?
Why would you want your opinion to be discarded so quickly into your post?
women are so stupid
>>
>>27723247
if this is what you think you need to get your priorities in order.
>>
>>27723279
Show us you unpenetrated pussy if you want to belive you, but that would degrade you to the same level as the stacy whores. So how about you keep your identity to yourself on an anonym board?
>>
>>27723198
Nobody is undesirable. Least of all people here on this website, they are all unique and perceptive and deserve happiness.
>>27723226
You may think Im rude but all you're problems can be chalked upto laziness. Social anxiety is something I had up until I was 15 but then I realised that everybody is insecure on the inside and there is no need to start sweating over talking to other ppl
>>27723227
And you can get both. They're all well within your reach and you have every capability to acquire money and power.
>>
>>27723042
no amount of beta bux will get a girl to fall in love with you.
>>
File: le elephant testicle syndrome.jpg (6 KB, 251x201) Image search: [Google]
le elephant testicle syndrome.jpg
6 KB, 251x201
>>27723356
Does this man make it into the undesirable category?
>>
>>27723333
Talking like a wagecuck.
>>
> that amount of (You)s the OP is getting
That's a nice bait.
>>
You're a big fat liar.
>looks don't matter
I'm 6'1, white, serving in the navy and a pretty confident dude. If all of those things mattered then why don't I attract anything other than fat bitches? I'd say I'm 3/10 in the face. Your facial aesthetics are everything
>>
>>27722559
>come from b
>r9k is misigyny :((
Tf
>>
>>27723279
Ask me once femanon and I'll show you my cock
>>
>>27723356
To gain money and power you need to be a cruel, jewtier-greedy, merciless asshole. I guess eveyone wants to be this.
>>
>>27723293
So are you saying I'm not a virgin and would lie about being a virgin to a bunch of anonymous people just because your article said so??
>>27723295
Excuse me??
>>27723319
It is how it is. You have to TRY a to achieve anything.
>>27723323
Wow, you are RUDE. Just because I mentioned Ive used /b/ I am stupid? All women are stupid?? Logic much
>>27723350
I'm not showing you any part of my body.
>>27723311
many girls also enjoy posting their naked body on here and they feel desired. It's not bad to feel desired over such a thing but doing this is wrong as it objectifies yourself,
>>
>>27723356
>all you're problems can be chalked upto laziness
No they can't. Laziness is an important factor, but you're hugely understating the roll of all my other defects, and if your social anxiety was fixed with a revelation I don't think it was very serious.
>>
everybody please remember to bee yourself!

you all deserve happiness:^)
>>
When did you guys 4chan and how did you guys enlist? What rank are you now?

I was recruited 5 years ago by Sargeant Battletoad. I'm a Corpral Shitposter now
>>
>>27723456
>Just because I mentioned Ive used /b/ I am stupid?
Yes, /b/ is objectively the worst board and /b/tards are usually disregarded as dumb teenagers.
>>
>>27723496
Yes we do deserve it. Yet this phrase has less practical value than Russian Constitution.
>>
>>27722559
>I'm from /b/

Fuck off newfag. Nobody cares
>>
>>27723383
That man is deformed and no, I don't think most women would be sexually attracted to him. I don't even know why you would ask this. Unless you don't have that deformity and a human like face, there is nothing wrong with you. You are not "genetically inferior" or "beta".
>>27723404
Maybe you don't approach enough women. You can't just sit there and wait for women to approach you. Yes life is unfair like that. Only women can sit and wait, but it is how it is. Plus, if even "fat bitches" (which is not nice of you to say at all) approach you, that means you are desirable enough for a woman to take initiative to try and get with you . Just because you think that she is ugly doesn't mean that on the inside she isn't a person as complex and emotional as you. Girls who are on the slimmer side have higher confidence and require you to approach and woo them.
>>27723446
We are talking about money and power as in the ability to live a life which is luxurious and comfortable enough for you. Not "control the entire world like JEWS are".
>>
>>27723569
horseshit.

if no one is genetically inferior then no one is superior.

do you think i am as good looking as beckham? or as fast as bolt?

im an awkward looking white dude. my genes are fucking shit.
>>
>>27722559
tits or gtfo desu fampai
>>
File: 1455449647600.jpg (75 KB, 440x660) Image search: [Google]
1455449647600.jpg
75 KB, 440x660
>>27723011
read it , not even a real hate for female privilege and it's retarded to hate anyone based on birth race and gender.

but I do judge people by their actions and women I have been around have consistently shown me they will not take responsability for their actions and will ether get someone to sort it for them, play the victim or blame men
They actively lie to your face about wanting to break gender norms ( while keeping benifical ones)

you aren't born feminist but women are pumped with feminist ideology to make themselves feel worthless inorder to push more pro female laws in order to empower women and make it "equal" like quotas " you must employ me because you need 50% women regardless if the other person is more skilled) also in terms of uni/college, more women are going then men and they are still priority for scholarships etc.

I am >>27722856

and yeah you might not be bait but your one of the many tumblr femnazis, redditers or general sjw types that come here on a crusade
but it is refreshing to actually have a conversation.
>>
>>27723569
ew you reek of liberalism. You must be male pretending to be a girl or mentally handicapped. Either way, away with you, foul tumblr beast.
>>
>>27722559
>Why would they spread their legs for you when there are better men?
more proof women will never settle for anything less than perfection
>You could get a girlfriend only if you tried to work hard
why do men have to try hard when women can just open their fucking legs and have someone fly in

also
>Femanon here.
>I'm from /b/
>and joined 4chan six months ago

you're fucking cancer
>>
Can I please, PLEASE lick your butthole?

It would mean the world to me
>>
>>27723460
Unless your problem is PHYSICAL, it can be fixed. Seek help from friends, family, get a therapist, work out why you are depressed or socially anxious. Though social anxiety is nothing but a lack of social skills which make you self conscious. It can be improved if you interacted with people more and realised that even though people might judge. You, you are judging them too, and there is no need to be afraid of anybody at all unless they're about to murder you with a chainsaw.
>>27723496
You are mocking me because I'm trying to act for the good of you all? Seriously why do you have to be so mean and bitter all the time? Who hurt you anon? Why are you like this? I know you're not as cold and harsh on the inside you just want to be understood. And I'd love to get to know you :^)
>>27723506
>>27723549
My friend from HS told me about /b/ and I found it interesting and sometime funny but there was too much porn so I found this board instead
>>
>>27722559
Why do you care?

Originalretardedcommentadmintgetcancershitpostingisfreedombullshit
>>
>>27723654
if your a female i recommend clg it's mainly for females it's kinda like r9k too
>>
>>27723654
>Seek help from friends, family, get a therapist, work out why you are depressed or socially anxious.
That will be a problem, because I'm extremely afraid of asking for help, I know things will change if I do it and I'm not ready for that. I prefer to live in a state of negation and self-pity than being open about my troubles.
>>
Nigga I don't even complain on here but now you're trying to take away my option to feel sad I don't have a gf because that somehow translates to entitlement? Teen logic at its finest, most probably underage as well
>>
>>27723279
>It's true. All women have is their beauty and men have their succes and brains not their bodies most of the time.

lol yea right.. girls throw themselves at my friend and shower him with compliments on his looks just because he is tall and has a beard and decent face, hes not even successful or smart at all. also super shy autist with no charisma and barely speaks

stop lying you cunt
>>
>>27723590
You think that you have to be on the extreme handsome end of the spectrum and that is the ONLY way of finding happiness or love. And you think that if you're not on this spectrum you're automatically on the polar end of it where you're undesirable trash. I'm sure you are not genetic trash unless you are seriously deformed or something. And you can achieve whatever you dream of and you can be loved, but all you need to do is let go of these insane delusions.
>>27723636
I haven't been to tumblr and I don't associate with the feminists who push those things you said in their agenda. Those re the worst kind of feminist but unfortunately they are also the loudest. That's why you are mislead.
>>27723643
You see people only as what people post here. The kind of women posted here in women hate threads are cherry picked examples and asolute let disgust me too. You should really just try going out of your house and interacting with random women in public, your work, school etc to see how it really is. You're being fed hate here and you are spewing hate.
>>27723647
NO That is gross. As I said you shouldn't be talking to girls like this anywhere!
>>
Thread tl;dr but I get the gist of it. It seems that anons only encounter shallow sluts because they rarely go outside, not all women are like that. Anons thinking that red pilling and MRA mentality works, stop deluding yourselves. If any of you robots actually tried to do something to improve yourselves and started seeing women as people, you'd probably have a gf by now.
>>
>>27723618
I feel like if I attempt to woo girls I'll just come off as desperate, and I'm incapable of coming off as a happy guy that people would want to be around. Plus I have lots of tats and thats probably off putting. Some people are just meant to be alone
>>
>>27723784
>As I said you shouldn't be talking to girls like this anywhere!
You need to grow a thicker skin if you want to stay in 4chan. We're not adapting to your sensibilities, entitled bitch.
>>
>>27723784
women or a significant other will never give you lasting happiness or love. It can be taken away.

Real happiness comes from self acceptance and self validation of your achievements. you with you your whole life.
>>
>>27723784
>you are not genetic trash unless you are deformed
>tfw deformed
>>
>>27723825
approaching women comes back to the whole do they find you attractive

Attractive person = flattered
Average = concerned
below average = creepy

I'd say learn to be happy with yourself, self acceptance and self validation of your achievements. It's hard Im still working on it.
>>
...all the fields
>>
>Femanon here

Stopped reading there.

>oregano comment
>>
>>27723784
>And you can achieve whatever you dream of and you can be loved, but all you need to do is let go of these insane delusions.

totes bro. ill play in the NHL any second now.
>>
>newfag doesn't even attempt to hide it

>>27723899
MY NIGGA HERE KNOWS WHAT'S UP
A LAST FLEETING REMNANT IN THE SHITSTAIN THAT IS CURRENT NEWFAG AND KID-OCCUPIED 4CHAN
>>
>>27723790
>>27723847
Op here. These anons sumed up what I've been trying to say perfectly
>>27723825
If you think that then it mean you aren't happy with yourself and your life in general. A relationship is about sharing happiness, and so you must first find peace and happiness with yourself. It is actually not very hard to do if you work on it.
>>27723899
>>27723951
Jerks
>>27723880
No your not
>>27723837
Do you ever consider that there is an actual person with real emotions on the other side of the screen? And you might be hurting that person with your rudeness?
>>
>>27723784

Licking buttholes (also known as rimming) is a perfectly viable sexual act. There is literally nothing wrong with it as long as both parties consent and have decent hygiene.

Furthermore, you really haven't been here long enough to understand the complexity of the situation you're addressing. L I T E R A L L Y. I can't even begin to explain it to you- here's a tip: stick around on this board for a week or 2 and just absorb what people say and think.

You may be different, but the MAJORITY of women are very accurately represented on this board. They are money grabbing whores who will fuck Chads in their youth, guzzle gallons of cum before sheepishly "settling down" with a decent-ish guy with money, and he can enjoy chad's seconds.

And that's not even half of the problem- what about the guys that actually go out of their way and try and try and CONSTANTLY get told to fuck off because they aren't said god tier/ rich? Why would a western woman, who's been brainwashed into believing she's some kind of entitled princess, settle for less than anything that wasn't a 10/10 unless she had no other choice?

What about the butt ugly, receding hairline, acne ridden, autistic, dirt poor, socially awkward men that live their lives in utter loneliness because they are sidelined by what society deems socially acceptable?

You have a lot to learn about young lady.

And I'm getting the fuck out of here because OP is obviously underage if she thinks rimming is gross.
>>
>>27724053
>no your not
I assure you I am anon, what sage words of advice do you have for someone who is literally L I T E R A L L Y genetically inferior
>>
File: 1453243254560.jpg (33 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
1453243254560.jpg
33 KB, 450x600
>>27723960
>tfw the regular season is almost over
>>
>>27724053
OP, I'm not even a feminist.You seem like a nice enough person. I've taken as a personal project trying to educate robots in /r9k/ by spreading knowledge like this. Protip: Don't mention your female and try to be more gentle about it.
>>
>>27724136
dont worry! ill play next season. ill beeee the undrafted 25 year old prospect

i just have to beee myself:^)
>>
>>27724053
>And you might be hurting that person with your rudeness?
If petty insults and anonymous sexual harassment hurt their feelings they should go elsewhere.
>>
>>27723011
Can I get a report to pls?
Bitch cunt NIGGER JEW
>>
>>27722792
Stfu and be my gf or gtfo roastie whore
>>
>>27722559
what's the matter sugartits you on your period
>>
>>27724151
Fuck off with your saint complex. We don't need your pity.
>>
File: 1458442237829.jpg (28 KB, 627x626) Image search: [Google]
1458442237829.jpg
28 KB, 627x626
>>27722559
>I'm from /b/ and joined 4chan six months ago but recently learned about this board and its misogyny.
And this is pretty much /thread

See, this always happens. Whenever guys make a "no girls allowed" club, you get so triggered that you just have to barge in.

Your post basically says:
"Hello I'm a woman and here's my opinion on you guys"

I don't know if you even comprehend your level of self-absorbed egotism, I wish you could see yourself from the outside. What kind of man goes to an all-female board and makes a thread like this? "Hello ladies I recently found this place and I would like to give my opinion after maybe one day of lurking or so"

Just why? But this is what women are. You just NEED to kick the door in and demand that everyone gather around your vagina and now exclusively talk to you.

So thank you for wishing me luck, have a nice day, and go be a woman somewhere else.
>>
>>27722559
Hey, look, woman or not it's admirable you're trying to help people on here, but take it from me; it won't work. People on here are too lazy thinkers to critically examine themselves and just blame everyone else for their own failings.
Turn around now before you get jaded enough to just bait robots all day.
>>
>>27724448
>saint complex
Made a quick Google search, no such thing exists.
You're probably looking for hero complex and yes I'm trying to develop one.
>>
/r9k/ has pretty much always been overly bloggy whiny posts about relationships/women

the only interruption was pepe and wojak from what I can tell, and the whole "normie" thing
>>
>>27722559
Can I see boobs desu?
>>
>>27724858
>Can I see boobs desu?
Has this ever worked for you?
>>
>>27724900
No, but what's the harm in trying? It's not like I'm making this dumb board any worse.
>>
>>27724926

>getting buttmad over a simple question
>>
>>27724971
I'm not even mad nigga. I admitted that it didn't work, what more do you want from me?

I did get nudes from girls from Omegle using considerably more tact and patience before though.
>>
>>27723011
>I know deep down you're very nice.
Fuck off with your pitiful attempts at emotional manipulation. You are the standard issue white bitch who cannot possibly stand the idea of a male who you cannot understand.
>>
>>27723279
>Freud was diagnosed with madness
Female orgasms were diagnosed as mania, what the shit is your point?
>>
>>27725020
>standard issue white bitch
This is the problem with /r9k/. Everyone in this board think that all women are the same. If all women are the same, pick one already.
>>
I'm sad that the stray girls that join a thread's games on /vg/ are apparently just attention whores

I've met decent females before that don't parade their vagina around, so I know it's just people on the internet lavishing in that free attention but man it makes me sick seeing how some of the guys can be complete horndogs.

kinda reminds me that I haven't talked to some people in years, makes me a little sad that I cut communication with friends in the past. Really stupid of me in hindsight I had some good friends.
>>
>>27725077
>Everyone in this board think that all women are the same
>Standard Issue
And of course fucking morons like you failed English throughout grade school and are unable to actually comprehend a sentence. Standard issue means that shes is average, Run of the mill, standard. The implication is that there are outliers, those who are not bitches.
Get it now, or do I need to draw a picture?
>>
Op here,

I have to go for awhile so I cannot reply to all of you.

It was lovely talking to you guys and I will make a new thread later.

Best of luck to all of you and have a good day :) (even the meanies)
>>
>>27725131
>The implication is that there are outliers, those who are not bitches.
Correct but even if you do acknowledge that there are girls who are not bitches, you assign the label of you "standard issue white bitch" to a large portion of the population when in fact you fail to see that only a very small percentage of girls are actually shallow white bitches.
>>
>>27725263
How will we recognize your thread?
>>
>>27725293
>in fact you fail to see that only a very small percentage of girls are actually shallow white bitches
Now we enter the game of perspective. Yuo most likely have a rosy view of humans in general, and appear to be a feminist (if you are the same poster) so your view is tainted.
My view, however is informed by years upon years of dealing with thousands of people. I wasn't always so spiteful. I just came to realize that people = shit. Each demographic in their own special way.
>>
>>27722559
>>27725263
This looks like a simple case of "can't handle the bantz"

When you're a woman, people never call you out on your BS irl. Even large parts of the internet are relatively "safe". But on a board like this, where people have nothing to lose, the brutal honesty just comes out. Pretty obvious you got triggered. This is what it feels like to be a man.
>>
>>27725346
Yes I am the same poster however, if you read some of my previous posts, you'll find this:
>OP, I'm not even a feminist.
That was me. Yes, I do believe that humans are inherently good. I once was spiteful like you, but found that that path only leads to misery and suicidal thoughts. I understand that you might have found some bad people in your life, but you shouldn't let that taint your view on all of humanity.
>>
>>27725077
Why do I have to pick one you faggot?
>>
>>27725422
>you shouldn't let that taint your view on all of humanity
Humanity as a whole is horrific. Im not a misanthrope; misanthropy is what I hate most about humanity ironically enough.
I am unable to like people because I find the vapid, selfish hypocrisy to be intolerable. Selfishness I can deal with and understand, but fake posturing to make oneself look charitable to maddening.
>>
>>27722559
>I like to hear from both sides
Evidently you don't. Kill yourself. And you came from /b/? Christ, it has gotten bad.
>>
>>27725638
You whine that women are all sluts yet want a gf. Either choose one of those sluts to be a gf or die a virgin.
>>27725685
>Humanity as a whole is horrific. Im not a misanthrope; look at pic related, hating humanity is being a misanthrope. However, I feel there's still hope for you. Try believing in humanity a bit, not all humans are selfish hypocrites.
>>
>>27724053
Did the idea of me licking your butthole hurt your emotions?

If so I'm sorry, we could do it the other way around if that's what you prefer, I know I'd love a cute girl's tongue up my ass.
>>
>>27727063
Hahahahahahha
Classic robot
Thnx for kek and fuck this roastie
>>
>>27726465
Why they have to be sluts?
>>
sage for lazy bait

>>27722811
>>
>>27722559
>Femanon here
>>>out
Why do women always feel the need to make their gender known on an anonymous board? It was completely irrelevant to your post and it could've been made without it.
>>
>>27722559
Tell me. Why do I need a woman in my life?
>>
File: femanonhere.jpg (7 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
femanonhere.jpg
7 KB, 225x224
>>27722559
>Femanon here.

Sure you are faggot.
>>
>>27724607
/Thread this guy knows what's up
>>
>>27722559
Because this board is mostly teenagers which are robots very recently.
I'm 27, i already accepted my fate, i have outgrown my phase of hating women a long time a go. I just don't like people in general, regardless of their gender...They don't have anything interesting to say, so i gave up finding friends or a gf. They just bore me, i feel more lonely around people than alone desu.
I enjoy being with myself, i don't give a fuck about the definition of "success" the western societies invented anymore.
>>
>>27722559
>I'm from /b/ and joined 4chan six months ago
Get out. Go back to /b/ullshit or get off this site.
>>
If you're here to troll people you're definitely doing a 10/10 job at it.

Seriously thou, from what I've seen the main problem people on this board have with women in general is their almost total ignorance of all the benefits that come with being a woman. This is very present in how modern feminism is driving women to demand that everything that disadvantages them to be removed, but to scream bloody murder whenever actual equal rights are being pushed. Just look at what's going on with the Florida child custody reform and how they've spent years trying to demonize men's rights activists by lumping them in with real misogynists and pick-up artists. Another thing I can't stand with current day western women is the way they behave when you disagree with them on something related to feminism. Their thinking on issues relating is completely black and white. In their mind feminism is always right and to disagree on even the craziest of ideas put forward by feminism is to be a misogynist.

But I mean seriously, the reason why I have very little respect for women in general is relating to their attitudes. They want all the benefits of chivalry and then some, but if you dare to not go along with something they want to have, they go completely apeshit over it.
>>
>>27728110
Women want their cake and eat it too. They the want benefits of oppression and privilege.
>>
>>27728110
To put this into context, I work in the tech sector and I've had to deal with several so-called "diversity hires" that have essentially been women hired for no other reason than their gender. Last year I probably spent almost 25% of my time sorting out problems caused by these women clearly unqualified for their jobs and teaching them not to make the same mistakes again (which they almost always did).

Don't think I haven't tried doing something about it, because I have and it ended up with me being written up for "misogyny" because I was supposed to go much easier on the "diversity hires" than regular hires. What really pisses me off about the whole thing is that because the work they do is extensively tested before it's pushed to clients, the only people who suffer from it are all the regular developers who have to put in extra unpaid overtime to sort out these problems while maintaining our deadlines.

Against this background I absolutely do no not believe that the "institutionalized misogyny" that women in the tech sector have been harping about for two decades at this point is actually real. If anything there's institutional misandry and we all know that because of feminism, people don't believe that misandry is real.
>>
>>27728303
Sounds like you worked with Ellen Pao

The women in my office are no different though. All those old chainsmoking relatives at family birthdays were right. People don't think women be like it is but they do.
>>
>>27728421
Trust me, it's not just a few cases here and there, it's becoming more and more common. The only place where I haven't seen it happen are dull software houses that specialize in software that isn't sold to the general public, but rather for corporate clients. In other words, faceless corporations that sell to other faceless corporations.

My current job was such a nice place to work at before HR got into their head that the gender of the developers was somehow relevant. The only bright spot in it all was seeing them freak out over us developers trying to force trough a similar policy for the whole company, including them. Adding men to their all-female department would supposedly have caused a "major interruption" to their atmosphere.
>>
File: 1411467079229.jpg (181 KB, 923x633) Image search: [Google]
1411467079229.jpg
181 KB, 923x633
>>27722559

Just leaving this here for all "femanons" in this thread.
>>
>>27722559
If I was a world leader, and all men were behind me, I would kill every woman and turn the others into sex slaves. Get out.
>>
>>27728595
This. I was getting into this qt who seemed into me as well. Then she started playing that game where started "ooh I'll keep my vagina for that special someone like you!" She said this with a straight face when she straight up told me she blew a guy behind a stairwell and she hasn't even so much as grazed my dick.

Point being, if your vagina begins to get into an unknown investment, your boring inane dribble will be torterous to hear. I'm going to break up with this slut and the only reason I put up with so much bullshit is because of, you guessed it, her vagina.
>>
>>27723279
>Freud was diagnosed with madness
10/10, I'm mad
>>
>>27728595
It's a crude way to say it, but it's a 100% true.
Especially the /tg/ part.
>>
>>27722559
GO AWAY STACY ROASTIE HARLOT
REEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
STOP STEALING 4CHAN MEME CONTENT GO AWAY NORMIE SCUM REEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27723636
protip: liberalism is not the same as being a leftist
>>
>>27723643
>why do men have to try hard when women can just open their fucking legs and have someone fly in
Because women are biologically more valuable, and have to be way pickier when choosing a mate due to pregnancy and health risks. Men will fuck almost anything, due to no health risks and a need to spread their seed. Obviously men have to work harder to get a mate, or else the human race would be dead/contaminated with weaklings.
>>
>I want to find a place where I can follow a female's pov and be treated well!
>I know! Let's go to a cesspool of male virginity and frustration

Kys desu senpai
Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.