[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>lost a lot of weight >starting to get attention from women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: 1443434290374.jpg (31 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1443434290374.jpg
31 KB, 500x333
>lost a lot of weight
>starting to get attention from women
>have even got approached by a woman in a bar
>still too autistic socially to get any further

Feels good still.
>>
>>27722372
Good job! Dont worry youll get there
>>
>>27722372

That's the power you're gaining back, proud of you anon ;) It gets better a WHOLE lot better.
>>
tfw did the same but then i remembered in 5 ft 7

oh well, can't win em' all, or any
>>
I envy the fat.
>be fat
>no longer fat
>girls start approaching me

This is how it goes for skinny people.
>be skinny/fit
>remain skinny/fit
>no girl approaches you

Can someone explain this to me?
>>
File: 2015072613011321415.jpg (22 KB, 533x477) Image search: [Google]
2015072613011321415.jpg
22 KB, 533x477
lost 34lbs since newyears

No longer get swamp ass or groin chafing, walking for 15min is no longer agony

28lbs more to go
>>
File: 1457468806828.gif (2 MB, 360x414) Image search: [Google]
1457468806828.gif
2 MB, 360x414
>>27722372

i love threads like this

Props to you, OP!

I see you! Keep up!
>>
>>27722544

fat people retain youthful skin

Body fat contains aromatase, an enzyme that converts testosterone into estrogens

skinny people age faster and look like shit when they start to gain weight in later life
>>
>>27722372
Great job my man! All you need to do now is practice speech and basic social skills.

If you keep at it with losing weight / becoming fit at a gym combined with going clubbing with mates it will come naturally.

Proud of your progress, anon.
t. Chad
>>
>>27722544

They believe we've never had any issues and can't relate being skinny all our lives. So don't come up due to hating the fact that they like us.
>>
>>27722372
You are lucky man. I'm normal weight and fit whole 23 years and I have never get any attention.
>>
>5'9
>anyway it's hopelessly
>>
>>27722525
>>27723939
This tbqh famalam, even with my chad tier face I can only score on tinder without showing height. 5'8 is suffering
>>
>>27722372

K so you worked on your body now work on your mind. Meditate, smoke weed, do acid, whatevs, but get some self awareness. The physical barrier is no longer there. Don't give up after completing step one! Good luck my good robot!
>>
>tfw /fit/ as fuck and have 8/10 facial aesthetics
>tfw only catch twinky guys staring at me in the gym that look away when i notice
>never females

I didn't fucking ask for this
>>
Being a former fatty has made me an extremely bitter person. People who made fun of me in high school now act nice and girls who would give me disgusting faces before now try to me my friend and hug my arm and shit. I want to fucking kill them all. My dog and cats loved me 100lb ago. Where were you at?
>>
File: 1417928842657.jpg (20 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1417928842657.jpg
20 KB, 251x242
>>27722372
>approached by a woman in a bar
>robots
>going to a fucking bar

>robot actually going inside a fucking bar.

Why do normies keep posting here?
>>
>>27724172

>Probably has a baby face and 26 inch waist line
>>
>>27722372

I'm familiar with these particular feels. I've been working to get /fit/ and lose weight for the last few months. Just recently I've started getting more attention from women. If I wasn't a total sperglord I might have been able to get somewhere.
>>
>>27724212

Cuz this place actually isn't your autism clubhouse like you think it is. Oh wait yeah it is, we just come here to read your ridiculous shit cuz it makes us lel
>>
>>27724214
w-well I've never measured my waist
>>
>>27722372
>lost a lot of weight
>starting to get attention from women
>have even got approached by women at the club while i was partying xD
>still too autistic to grind on their ass though
>even got her phone number
>will never get 1 night stand

Meh.
Anyone know that feel, robots?
>>
>>27722372
keep practicing. i lost like 130lbs and still have 50 more to go and i've been practicing talking to women and getting better at it.

>>27722525
defeatist attitude won't get you anywhere bro.
>>
>>27722372

>be underweight acne ridden angry metalhead
>meet other out of shape metalheads through metal
>start working out with them
>get in shape
>learn to dress/take care of skin
>catch women staring at me all the fucking time now
>people mad when I talk about problems finding a girl

29 and I'm still shit at talking to women unless I pretend they have a boyfriend/I already fucked it up and am just trying to get them to laugh/like me on the off chance they have cute friends.

I mean that strategy works like 100% of the time but only if we happen to be in the same group somehow. Has to be super casual or you can't pull off the 0 Fucks Attitude
>>
>>27722544
when you lose weight you just gain more confidence thats all
>>
I'm in the same boat.

A cashier was blatantly flirting with me the other day. Her body language, the way she looked at me, how she kept wanting to talk to me after I had already checked out.

What am I supposed to do in a situation like that? Ask a girl for her number while she's at her job?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.