[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That feel when you are the backup person to hang out with or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: I8QlqUVh.jpg (114 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
I8QlqUVh.jpg
114 KB, 1252x1252
That feel when you are the backup person to hang out with or talk to never the first choice
>>
>tfw you are just annoying and ask mundane question after question
>>
File: 1459694473774.png (11 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1459694473774.png
11 KB, 420x420
jokes on you anon nobody ever talks or hangs out with me because i have no friends.
>>
>>27722326

>tfw your night just got better ;)

Know that at least you are an option :)
>>
>>27722326
Related feel:
>tfw you never be the other person's best friend like they are to you
>>
I've been trying to organize a get together with friends I haven't seen in a while. They said they aren't available. Just a few minutes ago they posted pictures of them hanging out in a cafe on facebook.
>>
>>27722443
Just cut people like that out of your life. Block them. Fuck that shit!
>>
>>27722443

Ouch. How long have you known them?
>>
>>27722443
<3 <3 <3 Sending you some positive feels anon.
>>
>>27722443

That fucking sucks. People like that aren't your friends and aren't worth your time.
>>
My main two friends do this to me all the time. They will meet up on the regular and when one is away the other will always ask to chill with me. I feel second rate sometimes.

Just glad I still have friends at this point to be honest and I do get asked out by others.
>>
Can somebody explain me this phenomena where Normies in all different country act same.
Like we are all from different continents and cultures and yet they always use same expression.
Really I mean I am constantly looking how normies treat robots and they always use same lines and tricks, sometimes seems like they hive mind.

This is really fucking weird.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.