[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: LFMlGEp8.jpg (106 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
LFMlGEp8.jpg
106 KB, 960x960
My gf lives in another state and has been for the past 8 months... I miss her so much... What do I do? To get rid of the pain... And don't say break up, that is far out of question
>>
File: fuckjews.jpg (4 KB, 244x206) Image search: [Google]
fuckjews.jpg
4 KB, 244x206
>>27722289
>girlfriend
NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

But for real, have you been keeping in contact? Is it possible for either one of you to move? Give me some details man
>>
>he fell for the long distance relationship meme

Even if she intends to be faithful, you don't think she's being swarmed by hoards of thirsty males and will eventually sleep with one of them after a night at the club with her friends?
>>
OP here... I still keep In contact... I can trust her enough not to date some thirsty salt mines... It just hurts not being able to actually physically see her and all...
>>
>>27723271
She is cheating on you. It has been 8 months you fucking dumbass. We may go that long without sex, but no girl does.
>>
>>27723289
Gtfo you worthless pleb
>>
>keep in touch
>cam 'bate together (and I guess record it if you're sentimental and/or paranoid)
>visit fuck her brains out for 72 hours
>start looking for a job in her state or vice versa

those are your options m8. But this was a stealth cuck thread, wasn't it.
>>
>>27722289
She's probably gonna/has cheated on you

I'm not a bitter woman hating virgin saying this, I'm saying this as the guy who has fucked other guys girlfriends. Usually they don't even mention the bf until they start getting all sad about just giving in to their lust
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.