[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brit Memories thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: blobby.jpg (75 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
blobby.jpg
75 KB, 590x350
Who the fuck thought this guy was a good idea? I was terrified of him.
>>
>>27722149
It was a terrible show in general. But yeah, sometimes I still hear that horrifying noise he would make.
It didn't help that he would attack everyone.
>>
my school did a school trip to chessington and at the blobby mansion mr.blobby tried to make me dance with him

> i refused
>>
>>27722190
What the fuck was it about? Like he'd just run up and pounce on people and scream like a demon and this was meant to be entertaining for children.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIfpzV5zLII

Jack Whitehall is shit, but I empathize with him here.
>>
>>27722242
See what I mean that that horrifying noise. Goddamn.

It's funny because he is phenomenally creepy and disturbing. You think you're going to die so you've got nothing left to do but laugh.
>>
File: pink-custard.jpg (32 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
pink-custard.jpg
32 KB, 800x800
British school dinner.
>>
Reminds me of this shit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Idhc85tLPNQ
I swear this bear and lion traumatised an entire generation of children
>>
>>27722549
Teletubbies in general did. I didn't learn shit from it.
>>
>>27722644
I don't know why they thought it would be a good idea to commission acid heads to produce children's television.
>>
>>27722764
There used to be a segment where some chick used to give out tea and cakes but it was 'invisible' and the kids looked so disappointed that there was no cakes.
>>
File: art_attack_head.jpg (24 KB, 280x452) Image search: [Google]
art_attack_head.jpg
24 KB, 280x452
Speaking of terrifying
>>
>>27722644
Teletubbies taught a generation of kids to talk like retards. Kids actually spoke like the teletubbies and didn't realise they weren't speaking properly.
"Eh oh" is not an acceptable way to say "hello".
>>
>>27723166
And here's what it replaced:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epn-77bkcjs&feature=youtu.be&t=40

Whoever axed Playdays and bought in Teletubbies hates Britain's kids.

Probably some Jewish bastard.
>>
>>27723510
Why Bird episodes were the best episodes.
>>
Anyone appear on Jim'll Fix It?

He fixed it for me to milk a cow blindfolded.
>>
>>27722969
the bantsmaster himself
>>
>>27722969
Where you a smART person or an Art Attack person?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.