[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>spend all day everyday gazing at my manager in admiration
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
>spend all day everyday gazing at my manager in admiration
>try to meet his every need before he knows he needs it
>fantasise and blush
>tfw he says 'you're adorable.'
>tfw I will never get to live the Secretary dream

itt failed office crushes
>>
>>27721697
kyskyskyskyskyskyskys
>>
>>27721697
You can still make it. Why do you say failed? Does he have a wife?
>>
>>27721795
He has a long term partner who is 10 years older than he is... and he is 15 years older than me.

I don't think he goes for people he thinks of as a little sister. Men do not go for people who are 'adorable' they go for 'sexy' and 'beautiful.'
>>
>>27721697
>itt failed office crushes
>implying there are other anons with office jobs
>implying they would be here instead of the office
>implying if any anons had jobs, their coworkers would be interested
these are all poor assumptions all packed tightly. could you perhaps be trolling?
>>
>>27721836
>Men do not go for people who are 'adorable' they go for 'sexy' and 'beautiful.'
That's easy, just date a pedophile.
>>
>>27721836
Would you actually want to spend the rest of your life with someone that is 15 years older than you?
>>
>>27721907
Why not? Unlike women, men can be interesting, virile, and fun to be around for a lot longer. He has more knowledge and experience than I do, which means I would always have something to learn from him, and would be less likely to lose respect for him. Plus, I would be able to keep his life fresh and interesting with my youthful enthusiasm, even when I'm 60 and he's 75, because I'll always seem young and sweet to him.
>>
>>27722162
I don't think you're a very enthusiastic person if you're here.
>>
>>27721697
Sorry, but the age of secretaries as wives and secret side families is pretty much over. Maybe you could be his mistress?
>>
>>27722191
Well. I'm enthusiastic about some things. And the things I am actually enthusiastic about are quite beneficial to enjoyable relationships.
>>
>>27722238
Being a mother, cooking, cleaning is boring but you'll figure that out when your first husband leaves you and then you will truly know that you actually don't have a personality.
>>
>>27722271
Do you actually think those are not things to be enthusiastic about? We are literally MADE to be enthusiastic about those things.
>>
>>27722319
The modern world doesn't get enthusiastic about it. The world is too exciting to still get enthusiastic about that shit. Humans have always been explorers. Surprises are what makes us feel alive and happy.
But sure maybe you can be happy with a mediocre life if you find someone with a boring set of mind like you. But I know I wouldn't enjoy that boring life and my guess is a lot of those guys you like see things the same way as me.
You can't trust what the "robots" here say because they have never really experienced it. They just read books and think it's cute or romantic but in reality it's just boring.
>>
>>27722401
Have you been married before? I don't think it has to be boring. I think if you marry somebody who has interests outside of work-and-home-and-eat-and-sleep, and you have great conversations with that person, it can't be boring. Of course you have to approach things with a great deal of willingness to enjoy small things, and also with a great deal of organisational skill. At least one of you needs to ensure that, as a couple, you do experience new things together and develop new skills together.

Also, this is probably a bit mad sounding, but you should always schedule in good sex, not just weekday sex. Weekday sex is fine, as long as at least once a fortnight you're having dedicated theme nights. I'm not ruling out spontaneous daytime interludes or quickies, either. I'm just saying that scheduling a larger amount of time for more exotic sex is an essential component of non-boring relationships.
>>
>>27722476
Well you don't seem to retarded so you might be happy. Good luck.
>>
>>27721697

aw, that's cute and sad

I hope you find a way to hook up with him sounds like you want it bad. also secretaries serving their bosses sexually is so hot so that's a plus
>>
>>27722503
I'm not too retarded, it's true. I appreciate your rather scathing wish for luck! I'm deciding to believe you mean it.
>>
i really hope you die in cancer
>>
>>27722886
That's really hurtful. Why?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.