[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This board is a joke, right? How can anyone be 21+ and not have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
This board is a joke, right?

How can anyone be 21+ and not have a job? I pull in a net $4000 every month and I only have an associate's degree. Have you thought that maybe the reason you don't have a girlfriend is because you live with your parents and you're doing fuck all with your life?

Cut your damn hair, take a shower, get dressed, and get off the internet/video games. It's that easy.

I'm confused as to how you all are such sad-sacks, unless this entire board is a ruse and you're all posting from work or you're doing some good internet trolling with your gf.
>>
>>27721635
FUCK OFF NORMIE GET OFF MY BOARD FUCKING ORIGINAL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>le pleb tier b8

nice try there ruse imposter
back to the shithole you reside at faggot
>>
>>27721635
>associates degree
>4k a month
Fucking how?
>>
>>27721784

I'm already home, esse. I work 12 days a month for that $4000. Going out to the mountains in a few hours for a few-day camping trip.
>>
>>27721785

Well you can get a bachelor's degree in some STEM field and be worthless or get an associate's in something actually useful and work a trade.
>>
>associate's degree
Look guys we found the brainlet here
>>
>>27721873

I'm sure women find your physics degree very sexy, friendo :)
>>
>>27721924
In sure people find the fact that you will always make less than an engineer sexy friendo :^)
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.