[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There was a thread of these yesterday/early this morning (up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 396x465) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 396x465
There was a thread of these yesterday/early this morning (up 1.15am today in the UK), could someone help me find a link to it in the archive? Or at least post a screenshot of the thread, thanks!
>>
Bump, please, will reward with webms or something
>>
bumping, again, will reward with webms
>>
>>27721416
Go to desustorage.org, specify thread search as r9k then type in keywords used in this thread of you remember them and look for it.
Or you can scroll through all the threads and find that one if you don't remember the words used in the thread post by op.

The thread wasn't that great anyway tbqh
>>
>>27721591
yeah I know, my friend made the dayman image in my OP post and doesn't believe it showed up in a thread, I'm really stuggling to find it on desustorage or the normal archive
>>
please guys help me find the thread to show my friend his image got uploaded I have dank webms as reward, I genuinely can't find it on desustorage
>>
will dump webms as reward
>>
File: 1459931751337.png (26 KB, 861x758) Image search: [Google]
1459931751337.png
26 KB, 861x758
dayman
ahahaaaaa
fighter of the nightman
ahaaaaaaa
champion of the sun
ahaaaaaaa
you're a master of karate
and friendship
for everyone
>>
File: 1454996530116.jpg (114 KB, 563x598) Image search: [Google]
1454996530116.jpg
114 KB, 563x598
Was it this one ?

https://desustorage.org/r9k/thread/27705347/#27705347
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.