[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girls will never look at you this way. Because you are ugly,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Lauren36.gif (992 KB, 320x265) Image search: [Google]
Lauren36.gif
992 KB, 320x265
Girls will never look at you this way.

Because you are ugly, weak and uninteresting.
>>
lauren is ugly, weak and uninteresting
>>
>>27721270
Fuck you talk shit to my face fagg
>>
>>27721320
i will and i don't care how big you are i'm willing to die for the truth
>>
um uggu girls look at me like that but I only like non-white latina girls so
>>
>>27721261
Does anyone else have gifs like these
>>
>>27721261
That girl is ugly and short.
>>
File: Rage Pepe5.jpg (11 KB, 199x171) Image search: [Google]
Rage Pepe5.jpg
11 KB, 199x171
>>27721270
>>27721570
get out here

NOW
>>
>>27721261

guilty as charged (commenti originale)
>>
She just looks like a super-bitch to me. Is it just my imagination or do other anons get this feeling too?
>>
She looks like some kind of rodent

I'm okay with this girl never looking at me
>>
>>27721570
what height is not short for a woman? i swear she's average height?
>>
>>27721948
She's the waifu of /mu/ which full of pretentious hipsters, so you're right. They could only like somebody as bitchy as they are
>>
>>27722324
She is around 150cm, whatever that is in fat people measurements.
>>
>>27721333
Then die you shall, heretic.
>>
>>27721261
But they do, OP. Specially at the bus
>>
>>27722798
You should stop masturbating in the bus, m7.
>>
>>27721261
I'm mostly just uninteresting famalam
>>
>>27721261
look at this insecure fuckwad
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.