[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ticku-Tocku Wage-kun!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 1459992335272.jpg (90 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1459992335272.jpg
90 KB, 409x409
Ticku-Tocku Wage-kun!
>>
File: image.jpg (465 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
465 KB, 2048x1536
This is the reality of your existence
>>
>>27721235
>I started a sockpuppet thread, and I'm going to spqm it in every thread! That'll teach those NEETS who is right!
>>
>WAI-JU NO TOKI WO TOMARE
>>
>>27721235
I'd just go trash diving behind the supermarket.

The raccoon is my spirit animal.
>>
>>27721228
The only people on benefits who aren't either starving or struggling to feed themselves are single mothers with multiple children, they do pretty well.
>>
>>27721645
>ANYTHING THAT SHOWS THE REALITY OF NEETHOOD IS A SOCKPUPPET
>>
>>27721811
>ANYTHING THAT SHOWS THE REALITY OF BEING A WAGEKEK IS AN UNHAPPY NEET THAT I MUST SOCKPUPPET SINCE IT DOESN'T SUPPORT MY WORLDVIEW.
Get back to work, wagecuck. You are not making your parents proud of you by posting on /r9k/.
>>
File: DIO PEPE.jpg (45 KB, 403x392) Image search: [Google]
DIO PEPE.jpg
45 KB, 403x392
>>27721228
TOKI WO TOMARE

check and mate mr neet man
>>
hatarakanai zo
>>
>>27721715
People in the thread were offering to buy him groceries and he declined.

Some neets are beyond help.
>>
>>27721922
Kek'd and chek'd, Dio-sama
>>
>>27722224
It's almost as if he's neet-posting and not being serious.
>>
>>27721898
The reality of being a wage"cuck" is having lavish amounts of money to spend on whatsoever I please, not living in government funded housing to name 2 of them.
>You are not making your parents proud of you by posting on /r9k/
says the shut-in who has achieved nothing in their life.
>>
>>27722288
dubs-trips-dubs don't lie
>>
>>27722288
You think working is an achievement???
>>
>>27722358
Getting a stable, well paying job after extensive education is definitely an achievement.
>>
>>27722224
He was a sockpuppet, read >>27721645
>>
>>27722411
The true symptoms of delusion is saying that anything that goes against your false worldview is a sockpuppet.
Hard not to be deluded, once you haven't left the house for months, so I don't blame you.
>>
>>27722428
>The true symptoms of delusion is saying that anything that goes against your false worldview is a sockpuppet.
Nah, a starving 'neet' who doesn't accept free food from strangers is obviously a sockpuppet. Even a deluded wagecuck like you should know this.
>>
File: post.jpg (5 KB, 168x190) Image search: [Google]
post.jpg
5 KB, 168x190
>>27722475
Right, because what could go wrong, getting food bought for you by internet strangers...
>calls non-shutins deluded for working, having dignity, and earning money
All of my keks
>>
>>27722507
Damn you are retarded. What is your day job anyway? I bet it doesn't involve the abstract because your logical skills are shit tier.
>>
>>27722545
I work in a physics institute.
>I bet it doesn't involve the abstract because your logical skills are shit tier
Nice baseless assumption tard
>>
>tfw I'm 'working' right now
>I'm sitting here posting in a NEET thread on /r9k/ while drinking a strawberry slushpuppy
>I'm getting paid to do this

Yeah, being a wagecuck sure is awful. End my shit up. :^)
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.