[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Japanese Women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 14
File: I_Want_Chad.png (1 MB, 1015x572) Image search: [Google]
I_Want_Chad.png
1 MB, 1015x572
This is a warning for any weeabo who thinks they can just learn a foreign language and still find love, it will never happen. Even Japanese women want chad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMC7urg428k&nohtml5=False
>>
File: 1327862527124.jpg (36 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1327862527124.jpg
36 KB, 600x450
>Want aggressive men
So the polar opposite of Japanese men, then?
What a surprise.
>>
>>27721223
Modern society bred betas everywhere, I find it hilarious that it's a stereotype of Japan when every first world country is filled with quiet betas
>>
File: japancucks.jpg (10 KB, 253x199) Image search: [Google]
japancucks.jpg
10 KB, 253x199
>>27721223
Their birth rates are declining at startling rates. Sucks to be a beta male in japan.
>>
I have a jap gf, I'm not Chad and I don't speak their language
>>
>>27721254
It's a natural decline, the baby boomer generation had too many kids and that's why they try and import brown people, so there will be enough staff to care for their spoilt asses now they're old

When they all shuffle off and die, and this goes for us too, the job 'crisis' is more or less over
>>
They're just asking for men to be manly, you don't have to be Thundercock just be a man jesus christ go back to /gfd/
>>
>>27721254
What the fuck is happening in japan that's causing the death rates to climb?
>>
>>27721362
Old people are dying off. More than a quarter of Japan's population is over the age of 65. A larger population of older people = higher death rates.
>>
>>27721179
How the FUCK do I become aggressive??
>>
>>27721379
Why are they dying faster over time though?
>>
>>27721394
It's called a generation, dumbass
They don't last forever
>>
>>27721405
You're not making any fucking sense tbqh
>>
>>27721240
Only difference is that Japanese admit it while The Western World tries to hide it and act like all of there males are chads
>>
>>27721286
This. It's just the boom returning to normal levels.

If the power that be just let it happen naturally then population levels would reach a balanced, stable number and we'd all be a lot better off.
But no, the rich need a servant/slave class to make them feel rich and superior.
>>
>>27721422
>Get old
>Die of old age
>???
>>
>>27721380
it's called hitting on girls for a reason
>>
>>27721394
They're not dying "faster". The ratio of elderly people has grown over the past several decades so the death rate of the entire population has also grown.

If you have 100 people and 10 of them are elderly to the point of dying of old age, you'll have a lower death rate than if there were 25 elderly people. Before, there were 10. Now, there are 25. See?
>>
File: 1452476452649.jpg (27 KB, 300x392) Image search: [Google]
1452476452649.jpg
27 KB, 300x392
>>27721440
And again, what has any of that got to do with the trend of the death rate?
>>
>>27721179
You're not going to like what I have to say, but it's what you need to hear.

What you call "chad", the rest of us refer to as "growing up" or "being a man". Do you actually think society should bend over to meet you down on the floor, where you lie unwilling to mature past the age of 12? Because you're too cowardly to look people in the eye, too afraid to speak confidently, and too lazy to wake up before 12 pm and take a shower, girls should just learn to want slovenly betas who live under their parent's house? Life hasn't, doesn't, and won't reach down to meet you where you are. You have to rise to the occasion, or accept your mediocre fate. No one cares which one you pick. Whatever you do, do it for yourself, but don't blame reality for your internal problems.
>>
>>27721474
So basically japanese baby boomers. They received a population spike a couple decades ago.
>>
>>27721479
>But if you're ugly on the other hand
>>
>>27721179
so basically they are a dog?

Just following the owner.
>>
>>27721479

Robots here are too filled with self pity to ever bother to consider that they might be the cause of their own suffering and misfortune. You're banging your head on a brick wall here m8. People here don't want to improve or live better, they just want to feel sorry for themselves.
>>
>>27721477
Holy shit I you're in middle school, aren't you? There's an entire generation born during an increase of birth rate that is reaching old age at the same time, and thus dying at the same time. Cause, consequence. They aren't dying "faster", there are just progressively more and more of them reaching old age.
>>
>>27721514
My first boss, the owner of a successful riverside restaurant known statewide for its tenderloin sandwiches, was ugly and fat. Still quite successful, married to an attractive, quiet woman, and had no problems with money. You just need to start acting confident in yourself instead of using your problems as excuses for your sub-par behavior.
>>
>>27721647
>You just need to start acting confident in yourself

Really? Because from your post, it sounds like we just need to start getting rich.
>>
>>27721612
So basically what I said in >>27721504? At least I have the ability to read the thread first. If I'm a middle schooler you're a fucking fetus.
>>
>>27721647
My sister did the same, she's attractive and married a fat ugly fuck, why? Because he was rich who owned a seafood restaurant. I have no problems going up to people and starting conversations, its just people don't like talking to me because they think I'm insane and I'm not very attractive.
>>
>>27721595
I'm seeing what you mean by these responses. Apparently some malevolent outside force is conspiring to keep the robots down.
>>
>>27721479
Saved for future use desu
>>
>>27721380
It's not about being aggressive, really.
They're just tired of the "it's okay for men to cry" kind of "man" that whines about his life.
They a father figure, a leader and a hard worker that they feel safe around.
>>
>>27721966
They want a father figure, a leader and a hard worker that they feel safe around.*
>>
>>27721179
What's wrong with Japanese girls teeth?
>>
>>27722036
Their diet consists mostly of soft food, so their teeth never gets used properly.
>>
I dunno why you fucks haven't realized all women are the goddamn same. There's no such thing as a "pure waifu". Fucking weebs. I HATE being lumped in with you trash.
>>
>>27722225
So close mane.
>>
Surprise, you effeminate fucks.

All women all over the world at all points in history want men to act like men.

It's only recently in the western world where boys growing up are conditioned to be weak, quiet and submissive.
Where the schooling system and the media constantly hammer away at the same message: "masculinity is evil. All masculine men are meatheads who deserve mocking. Be a good boy, don't question authority, pay your taxes, and don't make too much noise"

Too bad a lot of the typical millenial androgens here are not going to realise this until it's too late. Even the ones with girlfriends and jobs. If you are a man and you don't act like a man, your life is only going to turn out miserable
>>
>>27721479
>and too lazy to wake up before 12 pm and take a shower
you can't be delusional enough to think that
Not being an Alpha Dudebro=/= Being a lazy neckbeard
>>
File: 1455711631573.png (475 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1455711631573.png
475 KB, 640x640
>>27721479
>that society and life spiel
society is a piece of fat shit who votes retards into office. why would you use society as an argument, lol, tsk tsk.
life is this and that, you don't know what life is about, eat a dick pretentious faggot.
>>
women are helpless, thoughtless, gutless drones who need to be lead around by men.
the only reason people think otherwise is because single mothers have been disdained by their own stupidity and poor choice making so they teach their sons to be sensitive for no reason.

of course women want men to be confident and take the lead, they shit themselves anytime they have to do any of that, so they need a man to do it or are too lazy themselves, so they don't want to.
cunts are leeches bro, they leech your vitality and charisma.
>>
File: 91yjq[1].jpg (111 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
91yjq[1].jpg
111 KB, 1280x800
>>27722343
And yet all the japanese/korean pop stars look like complete massive faggots, with coloured hair, piercings and the like.
I'm getting mixed signals here.
>>
>>27722498

They want a boyish, naive, youthful man, who is also experienced, knows exactly what to do and say and take the lead in all encounters

Attraction isn't rational
>>
>>27722498
Thats appearance wise though
They are still expected to be at least More assertive that the woman
>>
File: pepes.png (80 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
pepes.png
80 KB, 500x421
>>27721179
>I want them to steal me away

holy shit that was depressive to hear
>>
>>27721380
They probably mean as opposed to passive. As in; initiate everything, which is especially true for japs because they'll go along with it
>>
>>27721479
This guy gets it. Sure, it would be nice to sit around the house and play your vidya all day while you get sucked off by your qt3.14 azn girlfriend, but no real woman is going to be attracted to some low-life parasite who takes zero initiative with his life.

Wagecucks get the dick sucked.
>>
>>27721179
>"I want to be raped"
Don't mind if I do
>>
>>27721179
im not gonna lie... alot of the shit they said is the same this that we have in the western world
the sexist roles that existed back from when women were the property of men .
comes off as lazy IMO. asking for gender equality then expecting so much of a guy to go the distance.

understanding this (as a bi-sexual) i always end up enjoying my gay relationships more... you just get the person you are dealing with with equal expecations ... none of this 'i need to feel like a princess'
>>
>>27721240
Japs used to be really aggressive and disciplined in warfare before the end of ww2
>>
>>27722693

If I were gay shit would be so much easier, I've been complemented by dudes dozens of times but never women.

Gays got it good honestly, the worst thing you guys deal with is the flamboyant faggots giving you a bad image
>>
>>27722790
it's mind-blowing that women never give out compliments. their selfishness makes my dick go inside of my body. they wonder why dudes only want them for their body, as a fuck toy and nothing else.
>>
>tfw no Jap girl with a nice butt that will slut it up for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUVhOOM70Z4
>>
>>27722693
Women want men who are dominant, but without getting treated like they are inferior.

Men want submissive women, but don't want them to just stay at home and be a leech.

So basically men and women want to keep the positive traits that were common in the 50-60s but avoid the negative.
>>
>>27723292
>but without getting treated like they are inferior.
lol, you're still bluepilled, come back when you've swallowed it all
>>
>>27721479
>What you call "chad", the rest of us refer to as "growing up" or "being a man".
thats wrong. and thats not the problem at all. a man has to do everything to get a woman, a woman has to do nothing to get a man they simply choose one.
i can asure you there are a lot of stronger, better looking, more sympathic, funnier, smarter, richer guys than you, out there. there is no penalty for women to cheat on guys or simply change them to another guy. there is no reason for a woman to take a inferior male.
if you dont match the criteria you are fucked, and "do the lift brow, it solves all" solves nothing.
the real problem is your girl sucks other dicks even if you think she does not.
>>
>>27721179

a couple of them are pretty average, but i just don't understand yellow fever anymore, and i say this as a person who has had it for a long, long time.

fucking a Stacey = kills yerrow fever.
>>
>>27721966
>to man up
can you please put the dicks out of your mouth?
>>
>>27721179
The world is a terrible place for us.
>>
File: HGACMR1.jpg (1 MB, 3555x2356) Image search: [Google]
HGACMR1.jpg
1 MB, 3555x2356
I have a Japanese girlfriend. Ask me something if you want.
>>
>>27725150

how are the arcades in Japan?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (154 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
154 KB, 1920x1080
>>27725187
Loud, smells like cigarettes, headache after 15 mins. But I enjoyed that Initial D or Wangan game. Sometimes a random Japanese came over and asked me if I wanna race against him. Always lost.
>>
>>27725252

nice, sounds legit.

except there are no card shops in Japan that will have magic drafts.

or good pizza places.

thereby i must conclude that Oregon > Japan.
>>
File: 20120502005710ed9.jpg (263 KB, 706x400) Image search: [Google]
20120502005710ed9.jpg
263 KB, 706x400
>>27722498
Ugh, why'd you have to post a pic of kis-my-ft2 to represent sexy japanese pop stars. There are so many better Johnny's (pic related). He studied law and published a few novels in addition to his popstar career.
>>
File: fuck da porice.jpg (438 KB, 1280x857) Image search: [Google]
fuck da porice.jpg
438 KB, 1280x857
>>27725150
What do you do together?
>>
>men give up too easily when the girl is in a relationship.
>want him to be persuasive and try to steal me
slut.
>>
>>27725567

Kek. Video games
>>
>>27725567
who wants a girl that can be persuaded out of a relationship by the next dick that comes along? thats like stealing a safe that doesn't lock
>>
>>27725290
There are some really good pizza places there as well but I prefer the one in Italy.

>>27725481
We have lived together in Japan and recently I moved back to Germany and took her with me.
>>
I'm not even 10 fucking seconds in and TALL is already in the subtitles.
>>
File: 4234.jpg (89 KB, 650x708) Image search: [Google]
4234.jpg
89 KB, 650x708
>>27722498
Implying Korean and Japanese standards are alike. Koreans like two kinds of guys. Flower boys and macho men. Both have to be tall (5'11''-6'3''), have fair skin and dark features, be from an affluent or respected family, and be mysterious.

Height and wealth are very important to Koreans. 5'9'' is bearable (average height of young Korean men), 5'10'' is the minimum for being attractive and 6'1'' is ideal and 6'4'' is the beginning of too tall/skelly. Korean girls on dating websites say "no guys under 180 cm." If you don't have a car, no girl will want you.
>>
>>27725692
LMAO. great analogy

>>27721179
"A woman with feelings would have to think and work, to take on responsibilities, and
to learn to do without all the things which mean so much to her. Because she does
not want this, she decides to remain callous, but she knows, at the same time, that it
is necessary for woman to enact the role of a sensitive being or man would become
aware of her essentially cold, calculating nature. Still, as her emotions are always
faked and never felt, she can keep a clear head. You can take advantage of
someone's feelings only if you are not involved yourself. Therefore, she turns her
partner's emotions to her own profit, only taking care to make sure he believes she
feels as deeply as he himself, perhaps even more deeply She must make him
believe she, `as a woman,' is much less stable, much more irrational, much more
emotional. Only thus may her deception remain undetected. But manipulation has, in
any case, already taken care of that."
>>
>>27725692

Thats all women though. Any woman will leave her current boyfriend if a he next option is better in every way, richer, taller, more aggressive, better looking. Any fucking woman will leave
>>
>>27723104

Is this a thing where foreigner actually just means white guy.

Wew lad what a shock
>>
File: image.png (278 KB, 706x412) Image search: [Google]
image.png
278 KB, 706x412
>>27721179
Then just be the typical impolite foreigner and you won't appear to be a beta.
>>
File: 1459884315881.gif (650 KB, 598x444) Image search: [Google]
1459884315881.gif
650 KB, 598x444
>>27726225
>She must make him
believe she, `as a woman,' is much less stable, much more irrational, much more
emotional.
That is a fact. Female are less stable and more emotional (apart from those fucked up nu-males).

>>27726776
Yes. But most gaijin show off with how much they know about Japanese culture and how much they love anime and sushi. If you don't get a girlfriend in your home country you won't find something good in Japan.
>>
Those first two girls, the one on the left is a qt.

>>27723104
I truly hate this video. It's so fucking weird, and the part where she's sitting on his lap and he he's hugging her, it seems like she really doesn't want to be there. Just awkward as all hell. Also why wouldn't you attempt to learn the language of a country that you go to?
>>
>>27726851
>Yes. But most gaijin show off with how much they know about Japanese culture and how much they love anime and sushi.
Then this is the problem. Act like an arab would act in Sweden and I'm sure you'll get laid. Be demanding and never even consider the possibility that you are rude, entitled and disgusting.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJxDlSIVfig
>>
>>27726857
>Also why wouldn't you attempt to learn the language of a country that you go to?
He's just that fucking based.
>>
>>27723104

I get such an evil vibe from this video. I don't know why.
>>
>>27726968
He acts like a geek.

Also standing there trying to figure out the trains because you couldn't be asked to learn nipspeak. just pathetic m8
>>
>>27721254
they are evolving

the betas not reproducing will die out. Chad genes will be more common place in them now
>>
>>27727778

It's couldn't be assed m8
Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.