[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Life from a homeless man.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: 1434610224001.jpg (8 KB, 251x250) Image search: [Google]
1434610224001.jpg
8 KB, 251x250
I believe in you bots.

>tfw family doesn't like you.
>tfw you're a high school drop out.
>tfw no job cause of it.
>tfw reading "Tramp Anon" and thinking wow you sure hope you don't end up like him.
>tfw kicked out of house.
>tfw homeless.
>tfw still got chill friends that help you.
>tfw anything you do, no matter how hard you try, nothing is working.
>tfw you look like a loser to everyone even the chill friends helping you.
>tfw everyone around you has money and things and you are a homeless kid hanging out with them.
>tfw this goes on for years.
>tfw you literally have nothing.
>tfw you accept you're a nobody.

>tfw you decide, ok this is it, I have nothing to lose.

>tfw you decide to give it your all one last time.
>tfw someone finally gives you a chance with a job.
>tfw still homeless but you make it to work on time and work harder than anyone else.
>tfw you work outside in 115 degree weather >tfw you have no shower so you swim in the hotel pool to rinse off.
>tfw you meet a beautiful girl at work.
>tfw you know you have no shot with such qt 3.14
>tfw you actually realize how much of a loser you are.
>tfw she doesn't care about any of it.
>tfw she helps you.
>tfw she actually likes you.
>tfw you guys end up together.
>tfw job leads to better job.
>tfw better job leads to even BETTER job!
>tfw better job gives you a promotion!

>tfw YOU lend people money now.
>tfw people ask YOU for money.

>tfw you marry beautiful qt 3.14
>tfw you are good at your job.
>tfw you understand 2pac's verse "I love paying rent when the rents due."
>tfw you realize you became "Tramp Anon" minus the ending.
>tfw you used to be a neet robot.

>tfw you are finally happy.

It's possible bots. It's possible. Any questions?
>>
It's very unlikely bro~
>>
>>27721200

Unlikely? No, it's almost impossible. Yet, somehow I got through this. It took years and in no way I'm saying it's easy. Just. Possible.
>>
>>27721237
Ok answer this question...

How does a homeless person with no access to a shower, transportation or money for a bus find a job? How does one escape homelessness? It's impossible
>>
>had nice friends
Lucky. Never had the luxury. I'm alone and awkward. I don't even want to try with people anymore. Been taken advantage of too many times.

Thanks for your inspiring story. But many of us have lost the will to try
>>
>>27721130
>>27721315
This, I'm also intrigued.
Does the boss pay you up front in cash?
Wouldn't they need to know your "address"?
How did you find this job?
At least you had friends to rely on OP.
>>
>>27721130
wtfuck
asdaf
>>
>>27721315

I knew before long like most robots I was going to be removed from my house with no options. One thing I always loved was learning survival stuff.

Read everything I could from /r9k/'s past people going the same exact route. They had really good advice. Showers were easy, gym membership for 5 dollars a month at a local place with showers.

Walked. Everywhere. Friends would help as well if I got lucky.

I just realized I didn't want to be a nobody anymore. I could of been to everyone else, but at least, not to myself.

That was my drive, I don't know about others.
>>
>>27721350

This. I understand this completely. It's why I'm here. 7 years. 7 long god damn years. But I promise you. It's worth every god damn tear you spill, every person who called you names. EVERYTHING.
>>
>>27721363

Honestly just the luck of the draw really. How I got my first job was actually a mistake lol There was another people with the same name as mine and it got mixed up. I told them about it and interviewed us both. Interviewer obviously liking the chad interviewing with me.

Don't get the job.

Chad ends up getting it but then the gods spoke and Chad ends up refusing the job so then like an ugly step child they just threw me a bone and asked if i wanted it.
>>
>>27721367

I wake up and say this everyday when I realize I'm not dreaming.
>>
File: 1443408743364.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1443408743364.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
>>27721130
>>tfw kicked out of house.
>>tfw homeless.
That's the point at which I would kill myself.
>>
>>27721732

I thought about it more times than I care to remember.
>>
>>27721130
>friends
>gf
You were never a robot, m8.
The true defining feature of a robot is autism and a lack of social skills.
Robots repel and/or are repelled by others.
Since friends and nepotism are THE most important factor in life, robotism means death--especially after college.
>>
>homeless
>living in a hotel

fuck off you don't know what being homeless means
>>
>>27721130
That's a great story, anon, and it gives hope to those who still want it. Most of us are too comfortable and haven't lost it all like you to come to that point and hopefully never will. If we did, we'd find out that yours is a special case. But there is nothing wrong with what you're saying. Thanks for sharing.
>>
>>27721130
Ily op ty for this post
>>
>>27721807

expect me to write a wall of text for every detail? friends? yes, for what any robot had <-- This is my first gf since my fluke at the age of 12 which only turned out to like me friend.

Which is also why I'm here. Bot's can relate to other bot's but what happens when a former bot tries to help bot's that once helped him?

Of course you are not the exact person that helped me all those years ago. But I do owe you bots one.. let's just keep it at that.
>>
>>27721847

when you quote me make sure its correct. i never said i lived in a hotel. I worked at the hotel. If I lived there, I'd just shower there?

I lived in a tent near the mountains next to my city.
>>
>>27721130
Nice fucking blog you pussy faggot
>>
>>27721807
>job cause of it.
>>tfw reading "Tramp Anon" and thinking wow you sure hope you don't end up like him.
>>tfw kicked out of house.
>>tfw homeless.
>>tfw still got chill friends that help you.
>>tfw anything you do, no matter how hard you try, nothing is working.
>>tfw you look like a loser to everyone even the chill friends helping you.
jesus you're fucking pathetic
>>
>>27721859

I fully understand what you mean. Once you find out how alone you actually are and not just at home with a warm blanket you feel different.

Thanks for reading it my man cause you took that special time you have to see it through my eyes if just for a second.
>>
>>27721941
Ok, sorry for my snarky post. It's just I am probably going to be homeless sometimes and it's annoying when people talk about being homeless yet they're sleeping at their friends houses n shit like that.
>>
>>27721982

Thread homie. That's the word you're looking for.
>>
>>27721991

We're, and yeah, I knew.
>>
>>27722051

were* you knew what I meant fuck you it's 6am
>>
>>27722024

Believe me at first of course I was couch surfing I was in no way ready for this. But after so long you think ok i'll just chill at a friends until i get a job no big deal. No. Job. Ever.

You don't want to couch surf anymore.
>>
>>27721777

them trips though.
>>
File: Eugene_Onegin_illustration.jpg (533 KB, 873x876) Image search: [Google]
Eugene_Onegin_illustration.jpg
533 KB, 873x876
We are modern day superfluous men.

>The superfluous man is a Russian literary concept that refers to an individual, perhaps talented and capable, who does not fit into social norms. In most cases, this person is born into wealth and privilege. Typical characteristics are disregard for social values, cynicism, and existential boredom; typical behaviors are gambling, romantic intrigues, and duels. He is often unempathetic and carelessly distresses others with his actions.

Russian critics such as Vissarion Belinsky viewed the superfluous man as a by-product of Nicholas I's reactionary reign, when the best educated men would not enter the discredited government service and, lacking other options for self-realization, doomed themselves to live out their life in passivity. Scholar David Patterson describes the superfluous man as "not just...another literary type but...a paradigm of a person who has lost a point, a place, a presence in life" before concluding that "the superfluous man is a homeless man".
>>
>>27722251

He's not wrong.

Pretty much he's just saying at the end the famous "It's only after we've lost everything, is when we're free to do anything."

that boredom part is a tricky one but not sure if I can put myself with the rest.
>>
File: tripping balls.jpg (121 KB, 1024x640) Image search: [Google]
tripping balls.jpg
121 KB, 1024x640
>>27721777

These trips are how many times you thought about it. The trips never lie.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.