[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: autistic things you do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6
File: 1460008696155.png (123 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1460008696155.png
123 KB, 633x758
I'll start.

>put on classical music when fapping and fap to the rhythm
>>
I exclusively only post in wojak and pepe threads.
>>
>>27720978
i blast eurobeat out my car in heavy traffic
>>
File: 1460091288091.png (67 KB, 1456x1108) Image search: [Google]
1460091288091.png
67 KB, 1456x1108
>>27720987
seek help before it's too late
>>
Host a talk show on college radio so I can call in and talk to myself
>>
>poop at the exact same time every day
>don't adjust to Summer Time - always do it every 24 hours
>my digestion is my pride and joy
>>
File: 1450935528685.jpg (92 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1450935528685.jpg
92 KB, 612x612
>can't look people in the eye not even videos of people
>bad at socializing
>don't let people touch me or get within a foot or so of me
>often late to pick up on social cues or miss them completely
>accidentally insult people a lot without realizing it's an insult
>give off weird body language that puts people off
>often can't put into words how I'm feeling
>apparently have weird speech patterns (people often ask "why are you speaking that way?" or "why are you doing that with your voice?") I have no idea what they're talking about
>if there's more than one person talking in a room, I can't follow anyone's conversation (even if the other voices are quieter and not directed towards me)
>>
>>27721238
We're all like that...
>>
File: 1358874882527.jpg (52 KB, 655x833) Image search: [Google]
1358874882527.jpg
52 KB, 655x833
>>27721238
Woah man we didn't mean ACTUAL autistic. We meant meme autistic.

Please seek help
>>
When alone I often pretend im in a fantasy world swinging around an invisible sword.

You wouldn't guess I was this autistic if you knew me.
>>
I'm listening to Linkin Park right now

I have a fetish for edgy bad music but I also have a different taste in when I'm not being autistic (I listen to Beach Boys, Queen, and Radiohead)
>>
>speaking to someone
>if I mess up I close my mouth and scream in the inside inflating my cheeks
>people notice and ask what I did and I say I just coughed
>>
File: 1457219739000.jpg (1007 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
1457219739000.jpg
1007 KB, 1500x1500
>>27721339
Fucking normalfags can't not appropriate mental illnesses. First it was depression, then anxiety, now autism. Soon it's going to be trendy for everyone to call themselves schizophrenic
>>
>>27721356
Do the same minus the sword swinging. I stopped after being caught in the act too many times
>>
>>27720978

I blast out classical music and pretend to be the conductor.
>>
When I'm alone and remember something embarrassing I did, I'll say "Fuck you [my name]" out loud.
>>
>>27721059
I am like that with pooping too
>Wake up at 6am
>6:05am have exact same breakfast
>Shit at exactly 6:20am, no earlier or later
>If I don't do this I feel really agitated so because of this I never sleep anywhere else besides my house and even if I am somewhere else I come back just in time to meet my schedule
>>
>>27721393

You know this was the fashion among Parisian intellectuals 30 years ago, right? I am referring to Giles Deleuze.
>>
i like to hold my finger against my turds as they slide out
>>
Whenever I use a kitchen knife I swing it around and pretend I'm a master swordsman
>>
>When nobody's home I jerk off as loud as possible
>>
>>27721436
Nice to hear I'm not alone!
I can totally rustle my jimmies if I
A) Can't get to poop at the right time, or
B) Get diarrhoea and get out of sync, or
C) Eat too much and have to poop more than once a day.

>>27721481
Me too. I prefer to do it in my shower, so that I examine and sample it for consistence, colour smell and taste.
>>
>>27721485
Do you make "whoosh whissh swissh" sounds like Mac?
>>
>>27721485
fucking this

chuunibyou is great to have
>>
I make an exaggerated explosion sound effect whenever I drive over a bump in the car
>>
ITT: Fiction.
>>
>>27721620
No, more of a grunt like I'm fighting for my life
>>
>>27721610
YES I get so mad when it gets out of sync
I have been sick recently and haven't been eating much so there isn't enough to poop but when there enough is I feel it coming at the wrong time so I have to hold it in
>>
>>27720978
>Work with literal autisits
>They screech in my ear or mumble shit to me
>I do it back to them and have a whole conversation in tard talk to them which ends up triggering them
>>
>>27721695
I had the flu a few weeks back and didn't eat very much for more for a week. I gave myself enemas at the required time, just to get feel of expelling something.
Luckily I got my period so I still had something to examine for my daily cleansing ritual.
>>
File: pepe-devilish.jpg (201 KB, 470x595) Image search: [Google]
pepe-devilish.jpg
201 KB, 470x595
>>27721723
>>I do it back to them and have a whole conversation in tard talk to them which ends up triggering them

Devilish.
>>
>>27720978
I always skip the first two stairs on a certain set of stairs. Even when carrying something fragile down them.

I smell my earbuds when I take them out of my ears.
>>
>>27721756
>I smell my earbuds when I take them out of my ears.
We all do that...
>>
When my parents are home sometimes i like to wear a gi i bought on ebay and pretend fight invisible enemies
Im 25 btw
>>
>>27720978
WHO HAS A THING WITH THREES?
>>
>>27721742
>"guys I'm a girl :^)"
>>
>>27721326
>>27721768
Who's this "we" you speak of?
>>
I give lectures to imaginary audiences in my loungeroom
>>
I used to adjust my walking on pavements, going the same amount of steps on each and every pavement section (usually one), and one step on all hydrants but only the good looking ones. Some larger ones (like the driveway) required exactly 4.
>>
>>27721832
I internally explain concepts I already understand to myself.

Whenever I consider something an important life event (increasingly rare), I verbalise "My name is [first name] [middle name] [surname]."
>>
I like to watch people while they sleep. Whenever we have guests in our house i like to stand above them and view them while they sleep. If its a pretty girl i'll stroke her hair softly.
>>
>>27721902
do they ever wake up?
>>
>>27721929
My parents used to when i was younger but ive gotten rather good at concealing my presence
I get high off the knowledge of being conscious while others are not
>>
>>27721842
I adjust my walking when I'm on a sidewalk to where all my steps are the same length and I never step on one of those lines
>>
>>27721883
you're not alone mann
>>
>>27721969
oh, of course, I forgot to mention not stepping on the lines.
>>
>>27721994
on which point?
>>
>>27722018
>I internally explain concepts I already understand to myself.
>>
>>27720978
Wow ur so cool n so unique thans 4 maken dis thred fella pure soul sad robot frend.

Wow dis site cool.
>>
>masturbate onto the floor at work in the family rest room

It's been 2 years so far and everyone just thinks a customer is doing it. Been doing it like, once every few days.
>>
>>27720978

same except I do it to Deep Purple's In Rock
>>
I listen to music and pretend to be a conductor. I don't know how to play music, let alone conduct.

I listened to a .mp3 I made in FL Studio a few years back and felt physical pain down my neck and arm
>>
When I am alone I spaz out sometimes and act retarded and dance around.
>>
chew my fingernails i.e bite the off then chew until they become broken down
>>
I repeat things a lot to the point where it's incredibly annoying for example just last night I was with my brother and there's been a song playing on the radio that goes 'them prices way too high you need to cut it'
I must have said it at least fifty times that night
>>
>>27720978
>sometimes i pluck my pubes for hours with a tweezer
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.