[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok what's the matter with this guy? He obviously could
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
File: ElliotRodger-580.jpg (118 KB, 580x376) Image search: [Google]
ElliotRodger-580.jpg
118 KB, 580x376
Ok what's the matter with this guy?

He obviously could have gotten any girl he wanted, he was rich as fuck. Why didn't he if he wanted it so much? Do women really only date niggers and ignore decent white and asian guys?

Was he right about women or was he just a delusional autist?
>>
he was very nervous so it became a self fulfilling prophecy when he acted awkwardly, which made him even more anxious
t. person that happens to every day
>>
He was described as a very shy guy who barely kept eye contact and barely talked.
He isolated himself plus he had a superiority complex which made the fact that he couldn't get a gf even worse.

TLDR spoiled little shit
>>
>>27720968
>rich as fuck

The dude lived with his mom in apartments and condos.
>>
>>27720968
he was too much of a pussy thats why he didn't get any
>>
>>27720968
is that the guy who used to post here as ricky?
>>
>>27720968
>Ok what's the matter with this guy?

M E N T A L I L L N E S S
E
N
T
A
L

I
L
L
N
E
S
S
>>
>>27721053

Would a crazy person be able to write a 150-pages manifesto with perfectly fine English?

Why do people always shout crazy when they dislike someones opinion?
>>
>>27720968
If he could've gotten any girl to be his gf like you said then he would've had one.
Elliot Rodger had no chance with girls and he recognised this and lashed out.
>>
>>27721018
Elliot never posted here. He'd probably never heard of 4chan
>>
>>27721091
Being mentally ill doesn't mean you can't string together coherent sentences, I don't know where you got the idea that it does. Dude was a pretty shitty writer anyway, I tried to read his manifesto just to see where he was coming from but it was like reading a middle schooler's journal.
>>
I am strangely fascinated by Elliot, even watchin his videos regurarely.
>>
File: 1444385978627.png (296 KB, 481x480) Image search: [Google]
1444385978627.png
296 KB, 481x480
>>27720968
literally all elliot needed was some fucking benzos and he could have fucked any bitch he wanted
>>
People said he was very arrogant, pompous and spoiled. Like he'd tantrum if a girl who he didn't know didn't say hi to him. Yet at the same time he was very awkward and nervous and couldn't even maintain eye contact himself.
>>
We could've saved him. If only we knew at the time.
>>
He wanted only blonde women and wanted them to approach him.
>>
>ugly
>manlet
>never actually talked to women

THe biggest difference is that he actually thought they would come to him. He was too delusional here. there are plenty of incels who relate to some of his shit because they are also to afraid to contact women. The thing is that they know deep down that they are broken people, unlike Elliot who thought himself the greatest guy in the world.
>>
>>27721248
he wasn't ugly
and he wasn't that short
>>
>>27721091
It's not about the opinions, it's the fact that he murdered people and shot himself in the fucking head because he couldn't get his dick wet. Does that sound like the act of a mentally stable, rational mind?
>>
>>27720968
He was fucked in the head, like most of us. I thought you would understand.
>>
he wasn't rich as fuck

read his manifesto you fucking normie
>>
>>27721091
Yeah, cause his mother tongue is English.
>>
>>27721208
>this is what /r9k/ actually believes
You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not PEPE
>>
>>27721186
this. I have to laugh when I hear people imply that he was good at writing

I guess just not typing like a fucking teenage stacy on facebook counts as good writing these days
>>
>>27720968
>Asian guys

Asian men are pretty much born to be cucked. You've got to be the best of the best to have a chance against the prevailing stereotypes.
>>
No, he could not have gotten any girl he wanted. Are you retarded?
>>
>>27721145
>Elliot Rodger had no chance with girls and he recognised this and lashed out.
How do we know that? Has he ever asked a girl out was he rejected
>>
>>27720968
he was a tiny dicked half-asian manlet
>>
File: erodger.webm (1 MB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
erodger.webm
1 MB, 1024x576
>>27721204
A fine taste indeed, sir
>>
>>27721208
Not true, i am on benzo for that reason and i still cant talk to girls

Doze 1 mg alpro (half xanax bar)
>>
if he wasn't such a big whiney baby with a serious personality disorder, he could of gotten laid.
>>
>>27721233
Fucking this.
I know an Elliot type guy personally, fairly well off virgin from southern cali, picky taste in women, seriously believes they're all bitches and whores, wants women to approach him, spends thousands doing the same shit over and over but not getting anywhere...
Luckily he's not really beta uprising type but he might eventually an hero.

California is a gold mine of available women, if you can't find one there you're just doing everything wrong.
>>
>>27723254
when you're the type of guy that sits around and says something is wrong with everyone but you (almost this entire board) then guaranteed no one is gonna want to have sex with you because you're an asshole
>>
>>27723061
Yes desu. What do you think the point of life is (reproduction). Anyone who is content with their genes ending with them has just been sedated by society, which is irrational as fuck.
>>
>>27721091
>Would a crazy person be able to write a 150-pages manifesto with perfectly fine English?
Yes. And Elliot Rodger's manifesto was shit.
>>
>>27720968
He should have done what other shy guys do. Get a good job, fuck hookers. Travel the world and fuck hookers.

Then eventually get a wife from EE or Thailand.
>>
I genuinely feel like me and elliot could have been best friends
I really wish he didn't die
>>
>>27721091

>Why do people always shout crazy when they dislike someones opinion?

Because his opinions were absolute batshit. He had absolutely no self-awareness whatsoever.

Fucker had a superiority complex worse than any I've seen. He was completely irrational, ultimately demonstrated by his actions and last words.

All because he was some special fucking snowflake and no one wanted to fuck him.
>>
>>27720968
This is some thinly veiled black bull/cuck shilling. You can do better.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.