[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Staked away my whole bank on Runescape 2007 Feeling suicidy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: buy-img1.jpg (31 KB, 352x199) Image search: [Google]
buy-img1.jpg
31 KB, 352x199
Staked away my whole bank on Runescape 2007

Feeling suicidy today.

The feels are fucking horrible familio.
>>
>tfw 20m stakes session this guy
>end up going like 5-9 losing 80m
>get fucking mad and take out remaining 100m stack while telling myself I was bored and wanted to quit anyways
>win 2 50m stakes off some guy b2b
>quit few days later anyways

Really wanted to get 99 con but planks rose hard and I dunno why
>>
>>27720705

you should feel suicidal for playing a shit game.
>>
>>27721141
>tfw up 15m
>decide to go all or nothing agienst a guy i had way better stats than
>lose somehow twice in a row

How do i escape this feel?
Meet me at varrock and sort me out senpai.
>>
>>27721243
>all inning ever
Yolo stakes are how retards get cleaned.

I don't know shit about non-max staking but you never want to session with x-ers. They win in the long run because the small stat difference means shit compared to the .2x you are paying extra

>hey cool I'm 13-10 vs this guy
>oh wait I'm still down 5m

Best way to stake imo is getting a certain amount, say 30m then doing nothing but a set amount, like 5m stakes

Winning 4 4m stakes in a row then yoloing and losing 20m is fucking shit
unless you win of course :^)

Also I'm not giving you money faggot
>>
>>27720705
How old are you? If you're over 20 and still play this game you should kill you're self
>>
>>27721340
im 19 senpai
>>27721322
idk man.. ive done this before.. i get rich from staking.. then think.. all or nothing yolo xdxd!!

and always lose.. i win like.. 70% of stakes.. and always lose the yolos..
>>
>>27721340
>you're self
end it all
>>
>>27721413
Wew 70% win rate??? Imagine if that was true, you could basically be printing money if you just stick to a set amount
>>
File: 1455560434307.png (37 KB, 1248x1504) Image search: [Google]
1455560434307.png
37 KB, 1248x1504
>>27720705
>on way to kbd (meleeing with hasta, tyrannical and fury)
>run into a pker, no biggie, he's on ancients so i'll just make it to the cave then tp out
>another 8 log in
>start shitting myself
>some random guy with nothing comes over and tells me to box him
>start doing so
>he pulls out ags and eventually kills me
>realized it was a trick and i skulled on him
>smited as well
>felt like shit for the next 2 days and just go back to fishing monks where its safe.

Never felt more humiliated in my life. I just wanted to start bossing for the first time in like 8 years of playing
>>
>>27721659
Should i just buy gold man? i think i will have to if this feeling doesent go away..
>>
>>27721817
ive bought gold before. just to get my account kickstarted. i definitely wouldnt recommend buying gold if youre just gonna stake it all away
>>
>>27721885
Im not senpai. Just gonna buy all my stuff back.. i just started pvming gwd and corp.. got loads of money from it..

Might just quit the game and come back in 6 months to rebuild..
>>
>>27721817
buy some gold then give me a bond

ign: spagheleton
>>
>>27721885
Where does one buy gold?
>>
>>27722761
http://www.rsgoldfast.com/

you can get banned for it
>>
If you're looking for a reliable website use
www.divicasales.com or www.piegp.com

UK and USA based, others are 99% Chinese based and you will get banned pretty fast.
>>
File: 1438249819084.png (17 KB, 509x619) Image search: [Google]
1438249819084.png
17 KB, 509x619
>>27720705
>tfw lost 600m on rs3 only a few weeks back
>have played almost none since
>started off with 5m stake, then kept going up and eventually lost 7 in a row
>all inned because I already lost 3/4 of my bank
>now have nothing to fill the void and i dont enjoy the game as I wasted at least 800 hours earning that money

why do I have to be bad at everything
>>
AutismScape is a massive waste of time. Get a pS2 and play halo or something
>>
File: 2.jpg (184 KB, 625x508) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
184 KB, 625x508
>>27723571
>autismscape
>telling people to pick up a ps2
>telling people to play shit generic game that comes out every year

your advice wouldnt have been relevant even back in 2006, because runescape was the most popular browser mmorpg at the time
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.