[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the point of becoming /fit/? Isn't being in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 706x431) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 706x431
What's the point of becoming /fit/? Isn't being in a gym for half your life pathetic?
Especially when someone born with great facial aesthetics doesn't even have to lift to get pussy
>>
File: 1123452246.jpg (65 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1123452246.jpg
65 KB, 960x960
Who cares about chad, i lift because i enjoy it and don't want my strength gains to perish, it
s also a good way to take your mind off of other things.

Went today on the bike to the gym and had a blast. Though i made a mistake of falling for autistic advice posted on r9k and thinking lifting will help me with women, being able to over head press 60kg, or DL 140kg did nothing for the opposite sex.
>>
>>27720456
You get stronger. Fewer back problems. People start to respect you more (having the body of a 16 year old at 20+ just looks pathetic).You gain discipline. You sleep better. It's a good excuse to get off the computer every once in a while.
>>
>>27720493
I have great social skills, my "16 year old body" doesn't matter much
>>
>dying before having your body reach its peak

What is the point of living then? To be mediocre then die? Are you even a man?
>>
>>27720456
>it can literally be 1.5-2 hours a week if you want
>half your life
great meme stop justifying your lazy fucking ass, faggot
>>
>>27720532
>it can literally be 1.5-2 hours a week if you want

Maybe if you half ass your workout. We aren't talking about cardio here.
>>
eh, it's just a small mood/motivation lifter that's all
>>
>>27720518
That doesn't make it any less pathetic. There are 14 year old who are more physically capable than you. It's disgraceful beyond compare.
>>
>>27720518
Says the virgin original
>>
eating at a calorie surplus every other day you literally age yourself faster
>>
>>27720542
Except you're wrong. You can easily knock out full body 3 times a week in 40 minutes. It's not optimal, but it'll definitely get you gains.
>>
File: 12345454362.jpg (201 KB, 1014x1044) Image search: [Google]
12345454362.jpg
201 KB, 1014x1044
>>27720546
He is sort of right though, i wish i worked on my personality more than anything and social skills. Only until recently i really realized how boring and mundane my personality is.
>>
>>27720456
I have a condition where my body is unable to keep fat reserves.

So it's either be a lanky skinny faggot or lift weights in order to gain muscles and weight.

>Hurr just eat a lot durr

Nope any excess calories my body will find a way to expend in stupid things like during the night when I'm sleeping or on mental processes.
>>
>>27720456

If you spend an hr at the gym you feel pretty good the rest of the day
>>
>>27720487

That's because most from the opposite s3x can lift more than you bro.

Your dl is shit. Do we need to ask your bench?
>>
>>27720571
what is the name of your condition
>>
>>27720564
You can workout and improve your personality at the same time, anon. There are many hours in a day.
>>
>>27720596
Uhh it's not really like a condition condition more like a predisposition for my body to keep low fat reserves. It's just this bodies preference and metabolic strategy prob cause of genetics.
>>
>>27720655
So you're talking shit. Eat more food m8
>>
>current year
>lifting for girls

step up your game nigger

you lift so nobody can fuck with you and/or to keep you away from bad hobbies.
>>
>>27720660
That's like asking obese people too eat less food. Some fat people genuinely can't lose weight because of genetics. It's all about genetics, it's what makes one person different from another by the proteins they can and can't encode and the levels especially in response to something.
>>
>>27720600

It is a long road.
>>
>>27720716
Eat less, move more. It really is that easy. You must be a fat who doesn't bother because "muh genetics"
>>
>>27720456
you can get fit by going to the gym three times a week for an hour each you fucking idiot. you will look better, you will feel better, your body will literally drown you in testosterone and endorphines. plus you get out of your disgusting room on a regular basis. PLUS when you lift you automatically feel like eating better which means you won't stuff your face with cheetos as much and you will start eating cleaner, which is good for EVERYTHING
>>
>>27720493
>people respect you more
>you sleep better
not necessarily true
>>
>>27720731
He literally just said he was skinny. Dumb shillbot
>>
Why not both? Lift for aesthetics, roid for lifting, surgery for face. Genetics is the absolute bottom of our list of problems. It has absolutely no real effect on our lives.
>>
>>27720655

I have this too, like where I calculate my intake and output and fuck both numbers up so I'm never at an excess. It makes gaining weight hard as fuck.
>>
>>27721105
>Genetics is the absolute bottom of our list of problems. It has absolutely no real effect on our lives.

Holy fuck you're stupid.
>>
>>27721157

Or maybe I'm just not a poor fag. If genetics is even the slightest inconvenience to you then you are fucking retarded and that's an exception. Obviously I'm not referring to chromosomal disorders, I mean regular non retarded non gimps are unaffected by genetics unless they want to be.
>>
I'm 25 years old, and so are most of my friends.

I can run 5 miles without stopping, most of them can't even get up from a cross-legged sitting position without using their hands.

At the age of 35, I'll still be a young man when most of my peers are starting to lose the last of their youthful vigor.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.