[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I moved onto my own a while ago. How to buy toilet paper without
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: toiletpaper.jpg (2 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
toiletpaper.jpg
2 KB, 259x194
So I moved onto my own a while ago. How to buy toilet paper without the cashier and other customers laughing at me? I've been usin kitchen paper until now because I'm afraid.
>>
please tell me this is a joke, fucking hell
>>
>>27720414
You really do think they're laughing at you huh? More importantly, I think you should go to a psychiatrist appointment OP.
>>
Everybody poops, anon.

blox
>>
File: 1450932061249.jpg (102 KB, 783x1000) Image search: [Google]
1450932061249.jpg
102 KB, 783x1000
>>27720414
I get them from the university. though You must have the key to open the stuff wherein the rolls are. or just lurk around, the staff has dedicated cabinets where they put their machines and the rolls. sometimes, the cabinets are left open, since the staff cleans each day and get tired of opening-closing
>>
HAHA he uses toilet paper. What a faggot
>>
>>27720414
here is what i do:

Once a year (im 100% serious). I rent a car and then drive 3 hours to another small city where nobody know me. There i buy a year supply of toiletpaper. its fucking cringy when im there but i only do it once a year so its ok
>>
>>27720414
Just keep using paper towels.
The extra abrasiveness honestly helps get a cleaner wipe, and your ass'll just get use to it after the first few times.
>>
>2016
>not getting delivery
>>
>>27720414
I've felt weird buying toilet paper too but it's normal to do. You could go to a different, out of the way store and bulk buy the tp and then never see those people again if you want lol
>>
>>27720539
I also buy a year supply at once, but buy from a shop near me
>>
>>27720414
Self checkout if it bothers you that much.
Everybody poops anon. They scan hundreds of toilet rolls a day. Be glad you're not a teenage girl buying tampons.
>>
I'm a cashier, I literally give 0 fucks what you buy. At supermarkets there's a policy of not critiquing what a customer buys.
>>
>>27720761
or a middle aged man buying magazines aimed at pre-teens.
>>
just use your hands
>>
>there are people who have not yet seen this copypasta

This copypasta is older than /r9k/.
>>
Just go out and buy it at 2 AM at a 24 hour grocery store. You'll see lots of other people doing the same, it's almost like the designated toilet paper time.
Any other time you would be laughed right out though.
>>
>>27720414
I have the same problem but with condoms
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.