[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is for you, normies. I see a lot of misconceptions and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 20937412789308123.jpg (43 KB, 500x538) Image search: [Google]
20937412789308123.jpg
43 KB, 500x538
This is for you, normies.

I see a lot of misconceptions and wrong usage of words in threads on this board. This misuse is mostly contributed to normies.

I will discuss this types of people: normie, robot, failed normie, female

1.Normie/Normalfag
They are most popular type of people in the world. They live a sheltered life, had good upbringing, had to face max 1 hardship in life. They belive everyone gets what they deserve unless they have it better than them in which case those people were given everything to them to make them better.

2.Robot
Social outcast, has no or very few pleasures in life, must have severe mental illness, distorted view of reality. Some say you have to be poor or ugly, but I think they are not needed.

3. Failed normie (most common type on this board)
They are a normie in every way except they cannot attract females. They can completed uni, find jobs, make money, have social group of friends, enjoy things. Everything a normie does, except the female part. This is because they are too ugly or they lack social skills. If it's because they are too ugly it's usually accompanied with social isolation and bullying and they become robots. This is a very rare type of a failed normie.
Second we have poor social skill. They might have had a beta dad or no dad, mother said women like nice guys and so on. They belived that and are now bitter because they were taught otherwise.

4.Female
Now this might sound controversial, but females can be robots. What they can't be is failed normies.

So why am I doing this? I was reading the african child thread and a lot of normies kept insulting robots that their lives are not hard, because their only problam is "tfw no gf". This is the problem of failed normies. Robot problems do not revolve around girls because they know a girl wont fix them.

Hope you learn something from this normies.
>>
>>27720177
>typing all that out

lmao nigga just lmao
>>
File: 1456685626462.png (116 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1456685626462.png
116 KB, 300x300
You know this won't keep normalfags out. Normans are here to steal your pepes and then share them on jewbook.
>>
>>27720342
Anything wrong with that?
Besides your feelings, ofc
>>
>>27720177
What annoy me on normalfags is when they try to give advice. Jesus Christ , of I wanted advice I wouldn't be here ffs.
>>
>>27720438
Just keep making rare versions of peep the toad so I can post them to normiebook
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.