[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else is /thief/ here? I just started out stealing small stuff
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 525x551) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 525x551
Who else is /thief/ here? I just started out stealing small stuff but I'd like to progress.
>>
>tfw trying to cook up a scheme to steal from rich people who go on vacation and leave their homes unattended

basically the home alone approach
>>
>>27720143
>basically the home alone approach
Are you ready to shoot a child in the face to prevent him from creating simple yet elaborate traps that fuck you over? It's like how they had to kill kids in Vietnam to prevent them from giving away your location.
>>
File: 2345676.png (109 KB, 291x332) Image search: [Google]
2345676.png
109 KB, 291x332
hi fbi
You have been muted for 2000000 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
OP here. I am thinking about robbing my neighbors, they're family friends, trust me, and the icing on the cake is the fact that I know where they keep their spare key.
>>
>>27720160

ill do what i need to in order to stay out of jail
>>
>>27720362
>killing a kid over a robbery

lmao we got a tuff cunt here, you sound young mate
>>
>>27720390

>implying it wouldn't be self defense

if the kid was setting traps and swinging bricks at my face, i'd absolutely kill him
>>
>>27720419
nah, you'd go down for murder in the 1st since you were robbing the house to begin with
>>
Who /99thieving/ here?
>>
>>27720424

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/man-dies-after-being-detained-following-breakin-at-hamilton-in-newcastle/news-story/3a6d404b1812b83ce72813a1ec2ecf94

nope
>>
>>27720114
You can't, you'll start getting arrested pretty quick once you move into the $100+ items.

I actually knew someone who supplemented their income in a relatively major way by stealing electronics from Walmart, Best Buy and back when it used to exist, Circuit City. He'd sell the stuff online. He lasted for 3 years, with 2008 being his peak. They ended up facing pretty serious charges after him and his younger brother were arrested for the third time.

He did drive a brand new(at the time) BMW 335i. A car that was tough to afford with an average working man annual salary of $30k.

His official job was waiting at an upper middle class restaurant.

Unless you're stealing tens of millions, you're an embarrassing petty thief that goes to jail.

You should look into drug dealing instead. Marijuana offers mediocre profits, now Cocaine on the other hand is a different ball game.

I know someone who happens to sell it. The person is dating someone distantly related to me and supplies several people who deal it at the street level. Never carries any weight or excessive cash on self. The only subjects I've known who deals and is actually "balling." I can't believe the said person hasn't been arrested yet after all these years and with all the crazy, albeit unrelated to dealing, shit that the money bags does.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.