[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Woman hate thread Any day else feel nothing when this shit happens?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (584 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
584 KB, 750x1334
Woman hate thread

Any day else feel nothing when this shit happens? That's the price you pay for being the selector sex.
>>
>>27720085
It's not her fault though. There is just a huge surplus of men on the planet. This is the golden era for women.
>>
im starting to hate them again
>>
Do you guys hate all women
>>
>>27720162
You're on r9k. The answer is yes.
>>
>>27720085
Look at his eyes. Guy was long gone before this girl ever crossed paths with him.

This was bound to happen either to her or someone else.
>>
>robot after years and years of searching finally finds his own qt girlfriend
>he's happier than ever
>someone else kills her because he can't have her

kek'd
>>
>>27720236

>implying she dated robots

RIDF pls go
>>
File: bizarre1.jpg (19 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
bizarre1.jpg
19 KB, 180x180
>>27720085
So how did she reject him?
>>
File: tfw.jpg (232 KB, 845x1121) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
232 KB, 845x1121
>>27720350
dunno but it prolly felt like she ripped his heart out
>>
File: 68.jpg (118 KB, 853x996) Image search: [Google]
68.jpg
118 KB, 853x996
>>27720363
>"I would never date an ugly guy like you. You should just kill yourself"
>Kills her instead
>>
cry harder.
why would anyone want to have sex with someone that hates them?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.