[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you can't get a job I'm trying so hard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
>tfw you can't get a job

I'm trying so hard
>>
File: 1428295976544.jpg (74 KB, 522x593) Image search: [Google]
1428295976544.jpg
74 KB, 522x593
>>27719990
>tfw got a job

Hang in there, friendo
>>
>>27719990
do u have a drivers license? if not get one it's much easier to get a job that way
>>
>>27720016
I've been applying for jobs for 2 months now and only get rejections or not even an answer.
I'm starting to lose faith man
>>
File: 1447899840214.jpg (70 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1447899840214.jpg
70 KB, 1200x1200
I know that feel my man. Bit hard in Australia especially in my city. Though today i found 2 second security job openings which my quantification's surpass.

>tfw all they want is a certificate 3 in security operations
>I've got my certificate 4 and quantification's for armed guard work

Could be good, if i get it i wont hesitate to just give me 50-80 hours a week.
>>
>>27720023
>driving
>robot
pick one normo
>>
>>27720033
I went 6 months trying to find a job that would overlook my autism.

Life finds a way anon.
>>
>>27720047
I'm already 22 though and lost so much time. I only have a hs degree like your average 16 year old.
Fuck man
>>
>>27720056
So what? I'm 23.

Just keep trying, something will stick
>>
>>27720070
I'm really hoping so. Life is so difficult for me because of autism
>>
>>27720056

so what, i don't even have my high-school certificate and i am turning 22 on the 13th.
>>
>>27720023
You don't need a drivers license to get a job, except jobs where you're required to drive.

OP keep trying and apply for like 100 jobs instead of just 5. Include a picture of yourself if you can.
>>
>>27720077
Just don't count on an employer to actually for real hire you until you're at the job getting paid. Sometimes they pull the "Oh yeah, we're definitely going to call you back, you basically have the job" schtick only to dodge your calls for the next few weeks and eventually tell you they've decided to go with someone else. And then you've spent that time getting strung alone while you could've been applying elsewhere.

Also temp agencies can help with people like us. That's what I did.
>>
Dont complain,I live in a country with 50% youth unemployment.You probably have it way better than me.
>>
>>27720040
>being legally allowed to drive
>having any friends at all
There's a difference in case you didn't know faggot
>>
>>27720040
ill pick driving and being a normie yes thank you
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.