[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Second year CS student > Have a great job and make triple
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Dicks.jpg (42 KB, 460x287) Image search: [Google]
Dicks.jpg
42 KB, 460x287
> Second year CS student
> Have a great job and make triple the money my friend make
> Good looking (a bit overweight since I began school)
> Hate everyone and everything in my life
> This fucking rat race way of living is breaking my soul
> Every time anyone says anything to me at work I just want to shout that nothing has meaning and we are all fucking sheep
> Will nuke the world if I had the chance, just to reset everything

Is anyone else tired of this fucking way of life that society forces you to except as the norm?

His name was Bob
>>
Oh gee, it must be nice to have a lot of things huh, it would be a shame to lose it all right? Where you are was your choice, if you don't like it, then do something about.
>>
yes. kill yourself but give me all your money first
>>
>>27719893
>I m a speshul snowflaek

Get over yourself, Nietzsche boy.
>>
>no qualifications
>garden and fish all day
>browse the computer machine all night
>spend all my neetbux on 2nd hand books and avocados
>>
>>27719893

No generation in the history of mankind has had it as easy, except for our parents.

Work is work, such is life, if you don't have a couple of good friends and a gf or wife you are probably a humongous asshole or loser anyways. Or maybe just boring.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.