[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok, so there's this qt cashier who makes small talk with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1436594263068.jpg (44 KB, 499x624) Image search: [Google]
1436594263068.jpg
44 KB, 499x624
Ok, so there's this qt cashier who makes small talk with me a couple times when I've went in.

First time:
>buying mothers day card
>it was a t rex with short arms or something
>she laughed and said it was cute and started telling me this story about how she used to make fun of her old boss because she had short arms
>I made her life by going "YOURE OLD AND YOU HAVE SHORT ARMS hehe"
>she laughed and so did the black guy behind me and I left

Yesterday:
>buy some coke and some more benzedrex inhalers
>she goes this is bad for you referencing the coke
>and im like wtf.. oh haha its bad for me?
>she goes yep, I can't drink coke it's too acidic for me
>I go I kind of like that about it
>and she says nope everytime I drink it I get blah
>and I go you get sick?
>she laughed and said yep
>I smiled at her and left

So, my question is, how do I ask her out on a date and/or should I?
>>
nigger you're eating benzedrex enhalers, you arent going to get a date
>>
>>27719812
The worst thing that could happen is you change stores.
>>
>>27719845
Honestly I try to avoid her as much as possible because I get so nervous. I thought I had her shift down, but she surprised me yesterday morning. I clean out the other stores inhalers in like a day or two because they never restock them until like a week later too.

>tfw eat the entire towns benzedrex inhalers
>>
File: Wallow.jpg (59 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Wallow.jpg
59 KB, 640x480
>>27719915
Ask yourself if you truly want to change things. Which by your post sounds like you want more.

And If it doesn't work out you can always come back here and wallow.
>>
>>27720084
I mean I would love it if it would work out, but I dunno if it will. I literally have only been on like 1 or 2 dates and the most went horribly
>>
>>27720396
All I can offer you is anonymous encouragement and a virtual hug. Outside of that the only thing that can make you do anything is yourself.

You either want to or dont. When I need to decide something like this I just get drunk and come to a conclusion of what I want.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.