[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/MISERY GENERAL/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 10
File: 1377025845467.jpg (17 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1377025845467.jpg
17 KB, 400x386
>open window
>someone is cooking something delicious
>my stomach goes apeshit
>havent eaten in 2 days
>zero money
>no neetbux for another 15 days
>only thing in the fridge is a carton of milk which expired 20 days ago
>browse /ck/ and check images of delicious foods on google while super sad
>seriously considering of following the smell out of the window and beg whoever is cooking to give me some
>>
How the hell do you expect to live for another 15 days?
You better go beg or something.
>>
>>27719776
next time you should cuck the system and put aside money
>>
>>27719776
Soup kitchen might be the only option friend :(
>>
>>27719801
Seriously, you gonna go to a soup kitchen or something OP?
>>
Oh no the poor widdle neet is hungry! ;n; if only he had a respectable way to get money so he could spend it on both his needs and desires. Instead the neet chooses to enjoy the luxurious lifestyle of the neet, starving to death.
>>
>mfw 10 robots die every year of starvation because they don't know how to feed themselves
>mfw nobody finds them for months
>>
>>27719776
How much is the neetbux?
>>
File: 4 for 1.jpg (186 KB, 776x748) Image search: [Google]
4 for 1.jpg
186 KB, 776x748
>>27719877
NEETS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT, HOWEVER WILL THEY RECOVER?
>>
>>27719776
OP, go to your nearest mall or whatever and find free samples. Like bakeries or whatever. Fucking load up on that shit, but not enough to get kicked out.
>>
>>27719913
The only way he'll recover is if he gets a sandwich or two. Instead he'll get death.
>>
Seriously tho op clean yourself up and try a soup kitchen or even a church if your that desperate. Or a food bank if you can.
>>
File: 209921-baconator.jpg (62 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
209921-baconator.jpg
62 KB, 300x300
>>27719776

too bad our poor little hungry wungry NEET isn't a girl.

Could've gotten guys on the internet to buy you free food, delivered right to your door, if only you were born with a vagina
>>
>>27719836
either that or ill hitchhike to get to my mom's place which is like 5 hrs away
>>27719801
im not very bright apparently

once, I was so hungry and desperate I printed a pic of a burger and tried to eat the paper hoping for some sort of placebo effect or smthing..didnt work
>>
>>27720176
Given your current state and the fact that you thought eating a picture would be filling, you must have a bunch of other interesting stories to greentext for us.
>>
File: 147855646754.jpg (14 KB, 400x387) Image search: [Google]
147855646754.jpg
14 KB, 400x387
>>27720222
not really
I draw food when im hungry and have nothing to eat and try to make it look as delicious as I can and then I imagine eating it which kind of helps for a couple of minutes

I put a lot of work in the drawings and I imagine it to be the same feeling when youre preparing a good meal and it makes me feel better
>>
>>27720256
Why aren't you getting food stamps? Also, how are you (barely) living on your own, simply on NEET bux?
>>
>>27720256
Huh. That usually just makes hunger worse.
In the future you cud try growing and storing some foods away for emergency situations like this. Dirt, water, and sunshine are cheap. Its what i do.
>>
Fuck, can we get some NEET allies to find this guy and give him some food?

What's /r9k/ if we can't help each other out?

Where do you live OP? I'll buy you some McDonalds.
>>
>>27720287
cause im socially inept and I cant do shit
my parents arranged the whole neetbux ordeal

my mom used to send me food every 4-5 days but we got into a big fight last month and now she's letting me starve
>>
>>27720316
appreciate it bro, not giving personall info on 4chan tho

dont worry, this isnt the first time im in this situation and im used to it

I can go at least 5 days with just water and a lot of sleep
>>
>>27720331
>not giving away personal info

You literally have NOTHING to lose.
>>
>>27720256
I know it won't help now but stock up on shit loads of rice when your bux comes in. Can usually get quite a lot for cheap depending on where you live
>>
>>27720316
I'm hoping he starves.
>>
>>27720331
Use some throwaway account to contact one of us individually. Joke all we want, neet or wagie, nobody really wants to see a fellow brobot starve.
>>
>>27719776
on your next neet payment buy like a 10 kg bag of rice. it will seem expensive because you pay in one go but that shit can literally sustain you for like 2 months. then just add random cheap vegetables and buy a huge ass bottle of some sweet n sour sauce or some shit. if you can get your hands on some cheap ~24 pc carton of eggs you can fry the egg, cut it into little pieces, fry some onions, mix with eggs, throw the rice in there and add your sauce of choice. fry for like 5 minutes at medium heat and then enjoy the shit out of that. buy a huge thing of salt too and add some of that in. also ramen noodles. buy like 30 packets for 5 bucks. drink water from the tap.

also BONUS tip: buy a huge bag of wheat flour and some yeast. you can make delicious bread using LITERALLY wheat, water, yeast and some salt. adds some substance to your rice meals, or if you can afford some butter you can just do sandwiches with tomatoes or peppers or if meat is cheap where you live just buy a big pack of sliced ham.

man staying not-hungry is easy as fuck as long as you're not a retarded white trash mc donalds-gobbling parent of five fat shitheads.
>>
>>27720360
I have extreme paranoid personality disorder

I made the thread to see other robots post miserable stories to feel better about my situation and now its all about me and it makes me incredibly uncomfortable already
>>
File: 1435923163276.jpg (347 KB, 1658x996) Image search: [Google]
1435923163276.jpg
347 KB, 1658x996
post some kind of proof, fgt
>>
>>27720380
Go outside and eat dirt and rocks
>>
Fifteen days is nothing, I once fasted for twenty and then woke up in an ER.
>>
>>27720370
You can make chapattis with just flour + water+ heat
>>
>>27720380
You cant blame some of us for wanting to help tho. I know what it feels like to be starving.
Most of my misery stems from my self hate and general stress-based depression. No real stories or events worth greentexting about on my end famalam.
>>
>>27720331

Dine and dash faggio
>>
I would have killed myself already if I was you,I just couln't cope with that kind of life
>>
I wagecuck at a diner so I get all the free food I want when it's quit and the chefs have time
>>
Can't you just scavenge the dumpsters behind supermarkets?
>>
Make a fake OKCupid account as a girl, ask desperate guys to prove they're real/serious about dating you by sending you a pizza.
>>
>>27720380
Literally just tell us what state, and that's it.
>>
Stole it when there's nobody around.
>>
File: 1458818325443.png (218 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1458818325443.png
218 KB, 409x409
>>27719776

>living that sweet sweet NEET life
>>
>>27720370
Good post. Ignored by disgusting neets as always.
>>
>>27719776
Please don't pity this retard. If he was really "starving" he would sell his computer for food. Instead he simply goes back to his mommy's house whenever he's hungry. You're not a neet, just a loser.
>>
>>27720788
>sell his only connection to the outside world
>>
>>27720812
Or...die? If he can afford to not sell it that means he can easily get food whenever he wants. Just a bait attention whoring thread.
>>
>>27720788

What's the difference between the two?

NEET is just another word for loser.
>>
>>27720820
For most neets the computer is their only actual possession and most prized one.
>sell the only thing which helps you not commit suicide, for food
>eat the food and then stare at the wall for months, just exist in a literally empty room
Truly genius. By your logic, if he didnt have a pc he could just give blowjobs for sandwiches.
>>
True robots eat straight from dumpsters behind restaurants. Try that, lil niggy, prove your mettle as a robot
>>
>>27720788
That's dumb. Selling his computer would give him food for a week, at best.
Then he'll have no food and no computer. It's like catching a load of fish and then breaking up your fishing rod for firewood to cook them.
His computer will help him get a job, apply for neetbux and/or find other begging opportunities.
>>
I was living as a broke af college student the last 8 years of my life, I know the struggle lol

Now my job nets me around 3k afer tax, rent, food, everything... I dont even know what to do with so much money.

How much money do you think you need for the next two weeks?
>>
>>27720973
Except he doesn't do any of those he instead just leeches of his mommy. If he's not using his computer for anything useful he should just sell it.
>>
>>27720628
This.
Dumpster diving is very underrated.
I actually stopped shopping for food and started getting 80% of my food from there, because it was better food than the $50 a week I was spending.
>>
File: tfw-1417789560334.jpg (209 KB, 393x829) Image search: [Google]
tfw-1417789560334.jpg
209 KB, 393x829
>20 years of no gf
>Finally get mommy gf
>Eight months together and we never had an argument or anything
>Wake up at like 2 AM and read messages saying she just wants to be friends now
>>
OP just go steal from a grocery store, you have nothing to lose
>>
File: b60.png (22 KB, 165x115) Image search: [Google]
b60.png
22 KB, 165x115
>Wagecucks so butthurt again that they resort to te sockpuppet trick again.
>>
>>27721288
Ouch, sorry to hear that anon. What are you going to do about it?
>>
>>27720019
that's why traps are a thing
>>
>>27720370
Holy shit I'm so trying this
>>
>>27719776
Cant you just shoplift some food?
>>
>>27720380
Cheer up OP, it's never as bad as it seems.

The following foods are your friends, and you can buy a lot for very little.
>Flour
>Lard (don't be squeamish about it, it's actually very good for you and it's cheap as fuck, it's probably the most effective anti-depressant you can add to your diet)
>Oats
>Lentils
>Eggs
>Dried fruit
>Cheap spices and herbs as well as salt and pepper
>Tinned mackerel (this fish will basically cure a lot of your mental problems, I'm serious)
You can live happily and healthily off this stuff for the rest of your life, your belly will be full and you'll feel much happier overall.
>>
>>27720637
Do this with tinder as well.
>>
dont you have a local foodbank, OP? you get to show up every week and get a bunch of free food
>>
>>27719776
Get a job or something?
>>
>>27720370

Most helpful post. Do this next time, OP.

You could go to a soup kitchen. Also try to see if any churches near you give away free food or have community meals. You can beg for money if you're brave enough.

Any chance that you'd post your paypal?
>>
> ramen noodles are 25 cents
> hot dogs are 1.00
fuck are you doing OP
>>
ITT Failed neets living there miserable lives.

LMAO and I thought being a wagecuck is bad. Didn't know that the lowest of scum, the neets exist. I would rather commit sucide than live as a neet.
>>
Go on a treasure hunt for loose change, possibly in the middle of the night when no one is there.

http://hubpages.com/money/50-Best-Places-To-Find-Money

Then buy a bag or two of rice, beans, or pasta. And be smarter with your money next time.
>>
File: xD.png (426 KB, 700x519) Image search: [Google]
xD.png
426 KB, 700x519
>>27719776

I'm obeese and have tons of food in the fridge. Neet, too.

Easy OP don't eat your screen.
>>
>>27724218
>he said, while posting on /r9k/
congrats, youre a turd which smells slightly less than the rest of us turds
>>
>>27723966
>eggs
>buy alot for little

Jesus Christ where do you live?
>>
>>27723966
>>27724286
dried fruit is incredibly expensive where I live too. a small bag of dried apricots is like 15 dollars
>>
File: 1459689447513.png (43 KB, 706x669) Image search: [Google]
1459689447513.png
43 KB, 706x669
>>27720176
>once, I was so hungry and desperate I printed a pic of a burger and tried to eat the paper hoping for some sort of placebo effect or smthing..didnt work
>>
>>27724302
>Knows the price of dried apricots
Get off 4chan, Mum.
>>
>>27719776
>doesn't know that plasma donations are a thing that pay money.

nigga i'm not even poor, but it's an easy 300 bucks a month.
>>
If you have paypal I can send you 10 bux, being completely serious here OP
>>
>>27724375
Mate, he's probably dead by now. Fuck him anyway, he's getting what he deserves. You can eat on NEETbux if you shop smart, as people in this thread have demonstrated.
>>
>>27724399
Kek it's only been 6 hours, that's nothing compared to 2 days
Tbh I just had some money lying around and wanted to help someone out but thinking about it this is just as likely to be some faggot's cry for sympathy and attention
>>
>>27724341

LMAO

jyyukyuyuykykuyl
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.