[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that feel when I could have kicked the shit out of my biggest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4
File: goku.png (412 KB, 550x568) Image search: [Google]
goku.png
412 KB, 550x568
>that feel when I could have kicked the shit out of my biggest bully at any point from when we first interacted in 4th grade to adulthood

Fuck society for punishing masculinity so much. I was always taller, bigger and more muscular then most of my peers back then. He was a smug little manlet too. I regret often not kicking his fucking ass, I could have gotten away with it too. If I told my parents he was bullying me they would have been a lot lighter on me, and I was a little kid so its not like I would have gone to jail. Why are we always taught violence is wrong? Adults didn't help at all, they made it worse. They either did nothing and ignored me or made it worse, my gym/math teacher actually stopped class to make fun of me one time.

Anyone else? I still remember a lot of the insults he gave me even though I'm 22 years old now.
>>
>>27719205
Yes you should totally have beaten his ass. Don't believe the "violence is for black people" meme, violence is for real men, as long as you dont use weapons.
However, forget about it cause there's nothing you can do about it, you can't travel back to the past. Just beat up anybody who wants to fuck with you from now.
>>
>>27719205
Virtually every single thing we were taught as boys was a lie and designed only to hold us back in life.

This more than anything else is probably responsible for the rage and depression everyone here feels.
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 283x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 283x200
>>27719205
Nothing wrong with a 1 VS 1 fair fight without weapons. He taunts you, you challenge him. Afterwards it all depends on your prowess.
>>27719382 this basically.

But I had an incident where I did challenge my bully to fight and he backed out, only to gang up on me after school. In my panic while I was sprawled on the ground I grabed a rock and smashed my fist into his temple thus knocking him out.
The others fled on the sight of his blood.
And I pissed on his pants so ist looked like he pissed himself and bailed too.
He stoped bullying me.
But after that day I never left without a knife in my pocket.
>>
>>27719635
I just suckerpunch a motherfucker and go in as hard as I can. I don't care about fairness, these people view me as human garbage already. I just want to make them leave me alone and hurting them also makes me feel better. 90% of the time I've won my fights except for the times I chose to fight a dude almost twice my size and another guy who was an ex kickboxer. Laid my ass out flat.
>>
File: ericroberts.jpg (23 KB, 288x293) Image search: [Google]
ericroberts.jpg
23 KB, 288x293
>>27719702
>"I've won my fights"
>sucker punching
>winning
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 640x640
>>27719757
You honestly never been in a fight, outside a sports one.
At the end all that matters is that you come out on top and you opponent is laying face down.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.